• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
As the camera pans down to an arena in located in the middle of a wasteland, we see Cell standing at its center waiting for the day the Cell Games is officially set to take place. As he waits there his eyes suddenly snap open wide, sensing a powerful being approaching his location at top speeds before crashing into the arena before him. The figure stands up, revealing his red and black armor before drawing a sword from his waist and shouting "Ware wa meshia nari! Hahahaha!". Cell smirks and readies himself for a good fight to keep his boredom at bay before the Cell Games starts as he replies "I don't know who you are but if you want to play as this world's messiah than I'd be more than happy to make you its martyr." The two then stared at each for a moment before launching at each other, ready for battle with bloodthirsty smirks on their faces.

TL;DR This is Perfect Cell vs True Form Omega being used, the fight takes place at the Cell Ganes Arena, Speed is Equalized and both have Prior Knowledge of each other.

Cell :

Omega :

Gohan and Zero tag team stomp them:

What does Omega have to deal with Regen again? I know Model OX has showed us he can use AZ Ice, but what aside from that?
EE, Soul Manipulation, Quantum Level Matter Hax, he's got a lot of options even if he doesn't start with them.

anyway take a glance at cell profile,there is nothing cell can do except his RE,his regen can be negate by mother elf whom can negate mid-godly regen,omega also have a lot of hax,so yeah vote omega

Well, I'm assuming Mother Elf no existie for this match

First thing that comes to mind is that Cell in the end is a Dragonball Character, and while smart- is still quite limited to very linear attacks, but so is Omega Zero- like this anyways. It'd be a sword versus fist kind of match, with Cell having a lot of skill with a lot of different martial artists in his DNA and Omega Zero having the skills of X-Era to before Z-Era Zero, who should have hundreds of years of battle experience- I'd say they're pretty even, kinda. But... a sword is a huge advantage. There's also Rekkoha, which is essentially a punch combined with a ki blast at the same time. In Dragon Ball, punches look quite different from ki blasts, a closed fist for an exclusively melee blow and an open palm for a ki blasts, very rarely do we see a ki blast disguised as a punch- so Rekkoha would definitely catch Cell off guard- not to mention that every time Omega Zero uses Rekkoha, he heals like, an eighth of his health or some bullcrap. In fact, a lot of his attacks double as melee and ki blasts- coming from his Saber blade beams.

Cell's cloning might be of some use, but if I last recall, they're all weaker like that. So Omega Zero's Messenkou should be effective to hitting all of them.

If any of Cell's melee blows are blocked by the Saber, it's gonna straight up hurt, so Cell might back off to throw ki blasts- but his character wouldn't really allow for that since he's basically running away.

Most importantly though is flight, Cell has quite the advantage in that, in this arena. If he decides to go all range, Omega Zero's kind of forced to use Rekkoha or Buster Shots, the former again... letting him just heal

Honestly Omega Zero's healing with every bloody Rekkoha... which he does spam in my experience, is beyond annoying to deal with to the point where I kinda have to vote for him

Well, I'm assuming Mother Elf no existie for this match

First thing that comes to mind is that Cell in the end is a Dragonball Character, and while smart- is still quite limited to very linear attacks, but so is Omega Zero- like this anyways. It'd be a sword versus fist kind of match, with Cell having a lot of skill with a lot of different martial artists in his DNA and Omega Zero having the skills of X-Era to before Z-Era Zero, who should have hundreds of years of battle experience- I'd say they're pretty even, kinda. But... a sword is a huge advantage. There's also Rekkoha, which is essentially a punch combined with a ki blast at the same time. In Dragon Ball, punches look quite different from ki blasts, a closed fist for an exclusively melee blow and an open palm for a ki blasts, very rarely do we see a ki blast disguised as a punch- so Rekkoha would definitely catch Cell off guard- not to mention that every time Omega Zero uses Rekkoha, he heals like, an eighth of his health or some bullcrap. In fact, a lot of his attacks double as melee and ki blasts- coming from his Saber blade beams.

Cell's cloning might be of some use, but if I last recall, they're all weaker like that. So Omega Zero's Messenkou should be effective to hitting all of them.

If any of Cell's melee blows are blocked by the Saber, it's gonna straight up hurt, so Cell might back off to throw ki blasts- but his character wouldn't really allow for that since he's basically running away.

Most importantly though is flight, Cell has quite the advantage in that, in this arena. If he decides to go all range, Omega Zero's kind of forced to use Rekkoha or Buster Shots, the former again... letting him just heal

Honestly Omega Zero's healing with every bloody Rekkoha... which he does spam in my experience, is beyond annoying to deal with to the point where I kinda have to vote for him
i mean full form omega use cyber elf with him to fight zero

I'm pretty sure he has to use the Dark Elf Specifically to Neg his Regen, it isn't a Passive Ability that's always active. In any case, Cell isn't totally out of the race considering he has the AP Advantage at first and can even self-destruct to become Super Perfect Cell if he thinks Self-Destruction is his only possible way to win as well as having abilities like the Kienzan which can cut through people several Tiers above the user as shown with Krillin cutting Frieza's tail off and forcing him to dodge them even after he knew he was there meaning it wasn't just because he got caught off-guard. Cell is also quite a skilled fighter in his own right though I don't think he's quite on par with Omega in Raw Skill since Omega has all of X-Era Zero's Skill and then some.

Back