• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

coola coola frieza no brotha addition fo da dokkan playa

Braking

He/Him
hehehe So. im not really the best at makin crt's. but this one is simple so it works out!!!!!

What im proposing:

Resurrection (metal cooler can activate a revival skill and recover all of the players health)

lets also change support memories and support items to optional equipment. since there is no cannon setup of items.

Since there would be a limited amount of dragon stones the player has, but no cannon number of them. we are gonna make it where the amount of ds are optional.

Also to add which abilities are optional.

All the mfs who would have the meta cooler revival shit and the others i proposed:

The dokkan player (me) (would be added to the androids, cyborgs, robots tag.)

Ima also put scans about the abilities of the mechanics and unit abilities.

that is basically it lmaooooo

Last edited:
also shouldn't the support items and the support memories be optional?

because people have the option to do no item runs. plus there is no cannon setup of items.

the fact that this page is still a thing is a cardinal sin

Sure, why not, this is fine. But I feel like if you're gonna add this Revival Skill to the profile, you should also add the other characters that can revive (LR Future Gohan, LR Vegeta/Goku, and LR TEQ Birdku)

the fact that this page is still a thing is a cardinal sin

Sure, why not, this is fine. But I feel like if you're gonna add this Revival Skill to the profile, you should also add the other characters that can revive (LR Future Gohan, LR Vegeta/Goku, and LR TEQ Birdku)
i mean.. we already do.

i mean.. we already do.
No, they're not on the profile lol
Resurrection (Turles, using a fruit from the Tree of Might, resurrected Rasin and Lakasei from fossils. Ultra Instinct Goku and Super Saiyan God SS Evolved Vegeta can revive with 70% HP recovered when the character or an ally attacking in the same turn is KO'd)
These are the only two Resurrection sections on the profile involving a Revival Skill; none of the units I mentioned are in there.

also. about that hidden potential tag. shouldn't that be optional aswell? if you think bout it
also also also. shouldn't mfs be able to choose what units on each team they can run? (like goditz as a leader, kk goku, great ape vegeta, nappa, mui goku, ssj goku.) since like everything else. there is no cannon team.

well i guess we can shorten that by explaining which abilities are optional. i can see how people can get confused on the profile.

Btw shouldn't the "dragon stone revival mechanic" also be optional? since like i have said a mill (4) times. there is no cannon amount of dragon stones. plus you the player does not have to have them ds if he does not need em.

If the deck build is accounted for the ability section on the profiles why arent DBH crossover stats part of the profile? (2-A, immeasurable speed, etc)

Back