• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBH Character Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. No problem then.

Tell us here when you have finished with your revisions.

Okay. No problem then.

Tell us here when you have finished with your revisions.
Oke Ant, we done, sorry for taking a long time, since many profiles like Mira and Towa are heavily outdated, so we take privilege to fix them along with applying the new addition so we don't need another CRT just to rearrange stuff.
you can close all the currently opening profiles.
There are also some profile remains need to apply:
Son Goku (Dragon Ball GT), Baby (Dragon Ball GT), Gogeta (Toei). Since the matter manipulation and the resistance to it come from Baby and GT Goku

Some profile left to fix:
Lagss, Kamioren. They need an update to their profile

Can somebody write a list in regular text of the exactly worded titles for all of the pages that I should lock, and all of the ones that I should unlock here, please?

Can somebody write a list in regular text of the exactly worded titles for all of the pages that I should lock, and all of the ones that I should unlock here, please?
Pages that should be locked include:
Chronoa, Tokitoki, Agios, Dogidogi, Future Trunks (Xeno), Son Goku (Xeno), Vegeta (Xeno), Vegeks (Xeno), Vegito (Xeno), Mira (Dragon Ball), Towa, Fu (Dragon Ball), Mechikabura, Gravy, Putine, Salsa, Shroom, Fin, Fusion Zamasu (Super Dragon Ball Heroes), Demigra, Robelu, Chamel, Dark Shenron, Super Shenron (Super Dragon Ball Heroes), Son Goku (Super Dragon Ball Heroes), Vegito (Super Dragon Ball Heroes), Crimson-Masked Saiyan, Grand Priest (Super Dragon Ball Heroes), Bardock (Xeno), Kid Buu (Super Dragon Ball Heroes), Hearts, Keysword and Universe Tree

Pages that should be opened include:
Son Goku (Dragon Ball GT), Baby (Dragon Ball GT), Gogeta (Toei), Lagss and Kamioren

Last edited:
Okay. I have unlocked the requested pages above, and will re-lock the few pages in the other list above that seem controversial (Goku, Vegeta, and Vegito).

oke, we done, you can lock the thread and all the profiles that still open. Also would you mind changing this: from Time Breaker to Game, since it is locked
One question Viet.

Time breaker Bardock in SS form is stronger than his possesed version with the mask, right??

That would make him absurdly strong, since, he was strong enough to send Gogeta SS4 flying with a single flick, nothing more, like no problem with the mask.

One question Viet.

Time breaker Bardock in SS form is stronger than his possesed version with the mask, right??

That would make him absurdly strong, since, he was strong enough to send Gogeta SS4 flying with a single flick, nothing more, like no problem with the mask.
Yes, the Mask actually nerfs him, at least in Xenoverse it does because Bardock with the Mask is comparable but weaker than Mira but then after his Mask came off he started ******** on him, especially after transforming.

One question Viet.

1. The mask buff him with Dark Ki
2. Masked Bardock never use SS1, that why you don't see any SSJ1 masked bardock anywhere, even on his profile on our site
3. Also i don't remember he one-kick Gogeta SSJ4, you possibly mistaken Gogeta with Goku. But well, he still can beam struggling with a Spirit Bomb formed from Beat, Xeno Future Trunks, Gogeta SSJ4, Piccolo, but that it is just PV, it never happened in the game and lore
Yes, the Mask actually nerfs him, at least in Xenoverse it does because Bardock with the Mask is comparable but weaker than Mira but then after his Mask came off he started ******** on him, especially after transforming.
The mask never nerf him

Last edited:
3. Also i don't remember he one-kick Gogeta SSJ4, you possibly mistaken Gogeta with Goku. But well, he still can beam struggling with a Spirit Bomb formed from Beat, Xenoverse Future Trunks, Gogeta SSJ4, Piccolo, but that it is just PV, it never happened in the game and lore
It's in his profile.

Multiverse level+ (Survived a God Sphere produced by Beat with the added powers of Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta, Piccolo and Xeno Trunks)

The mask buff him with Dark Ki
But is Bardock stronger, if not as strong without the mask?

oke, we done, you can lock the thread and all the profiles that still open.
I locked Son Goku (Dragon Ball GT) and Gogeta (Toei). The others did not seem controversial enough to not keep open.
Also would you mind changing this: from Time Breaker to Game, since it is locked
I handled it.

So are the rest of you fine with closing this thread now?

So are the rest of you fine with closing this thread now?
The profiles listed in Ss3micah's comment below need to locked too. Other than that, this thread can be closed.
Chronoa, Tokitoki, Agios, Dogidogi, Future Trunks (Xeno), Vegeta (Xeno), Vegeks (Xeno), Vegito (Xeno), Mira (Dragon Ball), Towa, Fu (Dragon Ball), Mechikabura, Gravy, Putine, Salsa, Shroom, Fin, Fusion Zamasu (Super Dragon Ball Heroes), Demigra, Robelu, Chamel, Dark Shenron, Super Shenron (Super Dragon Ball Heroes), Son Goku (Super Dragon Ball Heroes), Vegito (Super Dragon Ball Heroes), Crimson-Masked Saiyan, Grand Priest (Super Dragon Ball Heroes), Bardock (Xeno), Kid Buu (Super Dragon Ball Heroes), Hearts, Keysword and Universe Tree

I have locked the following pages, as the others that you mentioned did not seem sufficiently controversial for that.

Vegeta (Xeno)
Vegito (Xeno)
Son Goku (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Vegito (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)

I will close this thread then. Thank you to everybody who are helping out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back