• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CONTENT REVISION FOR THE ANIME VERSION OF [THE DAILY LIFE OF IMMORTAL KING]

TWILIGHT-OP

He/Him
FIRST I WANT TO SAY INSIDE VERSE universe is being called as world ,

since He created and destroys the world inside him that means the world in anime means universes ,

also jing ke ( sword) said that the power was sealed for like 10000 years so his age can be more or equal to 10k years or more ,

And he recreated the same universe as before he was in inside him grants omnipresent

Later in season 2 ep 12 the demon emperor was stated to be the Observer beyond time and space ( can this be qualified as 4D ?) And later demon emperor ( old as the universe ) said he conquered Millions of worlds ,2B feat .

That's all I wanted to say , and yes i would also req admins to make the anime version page of the verse atleast.

Last edited:
The universe part and age seems fine, but being beyond spacetime does not warrant anything without context, they could just be outside the universe unless told otherwise, and "conquering" is not the same as "destroying", especially when it is the whole race doing it

BUT THIS CAN MEAN THE VERSE IS RN 2B in anime ,isn't it
The universe part and age seems fine, but being beyond spacetime does not warrant anything without context, they could just be outside the universe unless told otherwise, and "conquering" is not the same as "destroying", especially when it is the whole race doing it

🤧

since He created and destroys the world inside him that means the world in anime means universes ,

also jing ke ( sword) said that the power was sealed for like 10000 years so his age can be more or equal to 10k years or more ,

And he recreated the same universe as before he was in inside him grants omnipresent

Later in season 2 ep 12 the demon emperor was stated to be the Observer beyond time and space ( can this be qualified as 4D ?) And later demon emperor ( old as the universe ) said he conquered Millions of worlds ,2B feat .

That's all I wanted to say , and yes i would also req admins to make the anime version page of the verse atleast.
Conquering the world ≠ destroying the world it can also mean demon king conquered the habitants of the world not the world itself and everything is fine 🤧

Last edited:

Everything seems fine except for the 4d one there isn't much context to it so I wouldn't give it 4d but everything here is fine

BUT THIS CAN MEAN THE VERSE IS RN 2B in anime ,isn't it
Didn't he destroyed the whole race instantly by remove the seal?

The Daily Life of Immortal King verse is indeed 2-B

Season 2 Episode 12
Screenshot_59.png

Screenshot_61.png

Season 3 Episode 4
Screenshot_62.png

Screenshot_63.png
Screenshot_64.png

Last edited:
So can I get confirmation that verse inside the anime rn in atleat 2B at the end of season2 ?

@Reiner can you make the anime version profile with this

Back