• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wang Ling Downgrades

The Memory Part is fine but the Mind Manipulation part doesn't seem to make sense
Limited Mind Manipulation, and Empathic Manipulation (With " ART OF CONFINEMENT" by making the target feel indebted to the user, such as giving them food, a gift or helping them. The user can then cast this trick to make the target become fans of the user, adoring the user as a result)

Can this work??

Law Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Life Manipulation (Wang Ling was stated to be tampering with the laws of nature after reversing time which caused the world's fundamental source of life to be damaged and the original laws of the world ceased to exist.)

Idk if this is correct, energy manipulation seems out of place and so does life manipulation, spiritual energy is the fundamentals of the world which were damaged so bad that the same energy was depleted in the world.

I've parsed the thread, @Fallen_Angelicx This is a minor (and informal) warning to be more respectful when talking on CRTs. You may disagree with Shion but a baseline level of respect is expected for interactions on the site. No action is being taken at this time, just play nice.

Cool but ain't there a rule saying people shouldn't make threads based on assumptions and hear says especially when they have no recollection on the verse they're reviewing
There is a rule about being kind to others, however, which you have not been. Shion hasn't been particularly malignant here, while you've been rude since your first message. So play nice, or don't play at all.

I literally watched several episodes of this anime 😭
Watching a few episodes doesn't make you knowledgeable on the verse tho, it gives you some information and by the things you're saying it doesn't seem like you know most of what's happening in the show. It's like saying you're reliable on star wars even tho you watched 30 minutes of it out of a whole trilogy. DLOAIK has 3 seasons rn too

I dont think there is anything to discuss here expect the ones I note below, just fix the links and add scans

I dont think there is anything to discuss here expect the ones I note below, just fix the links and add scans
Someone has explained that an ability can have multiple hax to it even if they're basically the same.

Manipulating your body to elasticity is body control

I agreed with holy manipulation being changed to purification type 2.

Weather Manipulation only can work

I've adressed the last one

Just a feat of being able to manipulate DNA of others does not mean you can have Body Control
It literally has
"Manipulating DNA and can make himself elastic" in summary, it's both biological Manipulation and body control since elasticity is body control and manipulating DNA is Bio manipulation

Comes under body control?
It comes UNDER

If you have Body Control feats then you likely have Elasticity feats too
If you have Elasticity feats does not mean you have Body Control
"Manipulating DNA and can make himself elastic" in summary, it's both biological Manipulation and body control since elasticity is body control and manipulating DNA is Bio manipulation
No. Elasticity has its own damn page Body Control needs more feats of him controlling his body functions and shape.

I think we should wait for knowledgeable members/admins to comment, no disrespect but trying to convince someone with scans on something that happened in a show and they're making pure assumptions/conclusions while claiming they know it..... It will cause uproars if we continue

Indeed. He can get body control via elasticity. Body Control is just the broad heading so it doesn't matter. This is like arguing Creating fire is only creation and not fire manipulation.
Strawmanning. He can only get Elasticity with body control he cannot get body control with elasticity. If A character can stop time would they gain Time Manipulation? No. Stop ignoring the common sense
Time Stop has a page for itself so no. It isn't a sub branch under the time manipulation page iirc.
Time Manipulation also has Time Stop in it. If a character has shown to reverse, stop and do several feats with Time then its Time Manipulation if they only stop time its Time stop. You are simply wrong.

SR001. Tell me what Wang is doing in that scene please. I want to understand if we are looking at the same clip.
He making his body falt passively, like he has full control over his body. look closely you will see his body is flat like a 2D picture

He making his body falt passively, like he has full control over his body. look closely you will see his body is flat like a 2D picture
You might be angry but the wiki accepts being flat = elasticity

You know how Cartoons get flattened and then turn back to normal? This is for example considered elasticity. Body control would be more like if Wang could control his organs and stuff.

Back