• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wang Ling Downgrades

How did he control the dream bro
Explicitly mentioned to be unintentionally created
I said he did it with "dreams". "His dreams comes true", "wishing things in existence", "controlling reality through dreams or any other means" qualifies. Whether he did intentionally or unintentionally, what matters is he did and can.

I said he did it with "dreams". "His dreams comes true", "wishing things in existence", "controlling reality through dreams or any other means" qualifies. Whether he did intentionally or unintentionally, what matters is he did and can.
Would u mind adding Hde to wang ling's page after it's gets confirmed ( just need 1 mored admins approval).

Okay seems fine
Just i disagreed with just the idea of creation being reality warping but this should be limited unless he have another feat this wouldn't be a solid feat

2 you can see thst
That's alright you can add it
The crt doesn't seem controversial and its short 2 mods approval is enough you only need 3 when one disagrees to balance out the odds or 3 of its controversial and a large upgrade like changing his ap to low 1-C

That's alright you can add it
The crt doesn't seem controversial and its short 2 mods approval is enough you only need 3 when one disagrees to balance out the odds or 3 of its controversial and a large upgrade like changing his ap to low 1-C
I don't want to make decisions on my own, so am just waiting for 1 more, as one guy said there i need 3 atleast so I will wait for 3rd one, but ig I will ask about this i all purpose thread. If 2 is ok or not.

If only dream thingy wasn't iffy I would have proposed it higher

I don't want to make decisions on my own, so am just waiting for 1 more, as one guy said there i need 3 atleast so I will wait for 3rd one, but ig I will ask about this i all purpose thread. If 2 is ok or not.

If only dream thingy wasn't iffy I would have proposed it higher
Who is that guy telling you that
The admins in This thread there are some that only needs even one but naturally its 2

Something completely related to downgrading. That Relativistic throwing speed cal on Wang ling's page is inaccurate. It needs to be recalculated

I think this thread need to be closed, profile is fixed already and Reiner already gave u explanation about the broken links, so i think @ShionAH u should ask for closing the thread

Back