• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wang Ling Downgrades

Resistance to Time Manipulation
He is resistance to time reversal, he isn't affected by that at all, can look at s1 ep 15 time last 3min , have resistance to re-starting the universe, also I think u misunderstood this is as whole space-time manipulation, not seperate, I think he mistakenly took seperate 👇

"Space-Time Manipulation (Froggy 2 mentioned time and space cannot affect him after their fight, Froggy 2 states the law of time has no effect on Wang Ling)"

He is resistance to time reversal, he isn't affected by that at all
Sr001. You showed me the scan. He was being affected by it. We saw Froggy use it several times to save himself and fight Wang again. How can you lie about this?
have resistance to re-starting the universe
This would at best be Acasuality 1 since he does get reset just keeps his memories.

You showed me the scan. He was being affected by it. We saw Froggy use it several times to save himself and fight Wang again. How can you lie about this?
It was before froggy but after all the commotion happened froggy said it by himself tho

It was before froggy but after all the commotion happened froggy said it by himself tho
Feats > Statements most of the time.

We see Wang Ling is affected by other uses of Time Manipulation. Which means what Froggy said is baseless and he meant something else

Most of them just need reference
Agree with mind manip removal or a better wording
Neutral on Abstract existence removal since he actually became the universe rather than embodying
Am fine with teleportation removal it is just DT
Fine with limited creation its actually unintentionally made by him, this wont be reality warping.
You should also remove the "no scans" argument lol that wont be a downgrade youre just trying to appeal for them to add scans
Fine withwith biogical manip replacement with body control manip of someone else DNA isn't sufficient enough to be controlling their body
Stats amp replacement with power bestowal is also fine
Creation of a universe isn't reality warping so fine with replacing it with creation
The speed issue isn't a hax neither is it immeasurable speed in the FAQ about immeasurable speed just going beyond the speed of light to reach another point in time is a Common even relavistic+ speed is capable of doing so. So time manipulation should be removed since its just basic FTL
The electricity was shut down due to his power so technology manip is still okay and doesn't need any correction nor removal
His power being sealed for 10000 means his as old or older than 10000 years so longevity is still fine
The dwarf star level feat is a paradox so i will just say unknown, low 2-C
Or 2-C since thats his actual tier

I think we should wait for knowledgeable members/admins to comment, no disrespect but trying to convince someone with scans on something that happened in a show and they're making pure assumptions/conclusions while claiming they know it..... It will cause uproars if we continue
Most of them just need reference
Neutral on Abstract existence removal since he actually became the universe rather than embodying
Am fine with teleportation removal it is just DT
Fine with limited creation its actually unintentionally made by him, this wont be reality warping.
You should also remove the "no scans" argument lol that wont be a downgrade youre just trying to appeal for them to add scans
Fine withwith biogical manip replacement with body control manip of someone else DNA isn't sufficient enough to be controlling their body
Stats amp replacement with power bestowal is also fine
Creation of a universe isn't reality warping so fine with replacing it with creation
The speed issue isn't a hax neither is it immeasurable speed in the FAQ about immeasurable speed just going beyond the speed of light to reach another point in time is a Common even relavistic+ speed is capable of doing so. So time manipulation should be removed since its just basic FTL
The electricity was shut down due to his power so technology manip is still okay and doesn't need any correction nor removal
His power being sealed for 10000 means his as old or older than 10000 years so longevity is still fine
Gave the best output i could good luck

From reading your post i assume u didn't go through all posts in this thread, well that's fine imma give u info.

Already gave him better feat for this
Here 👇
Spatial dimensions are not, yes. But time is an abstraction. Since it doesn't exist physically

So, technically, being the embodiment of the universe (including its temporal dimension - and the associated feat of regeneration/immortality or control feat over it) should be at least type 2

teleportation removal
Well he used teleportation in stopped time, so i don't think how he cannot have teleportation ( i will make teleportation and DT feat a seperate one )
Fine with limited creation its actually unintentionally made by him, this wont be reality warping
Again, in S3 ep 12 time stamp under last 4 min he created a new worlds for demons to live and that was Intentional so no it's not limited.
Creation of a universe isn't reality warping
It is .
The speed issue isn't a hax neither is it immeasurable
No worries, it's fine
So time manipulation should be removed since its just basic FTL
He has time manipulation through other feats
How so?

You're saying that like you can control mods
"Get some mods here" lol
You should count yourself lucky to see a content mod here
This thread isn't mine, so i am not doing works to find mods here, if it were mine I would have called mods already, like I did with my profile creation Thread that you probably have seen it I got 4 admins 3 on thread and Antvasima talked with me on his message wall

From reading your post i assume u didn't go through all posts in this thread, well that's fine imma give u info.
Yah just read the OP
Already gave him better feat for this

Here 👇
I said neutral cuz imo it was abstract existence on a type 1 level but you're saying type 2... Sure then
Well he used teleportation in stopped time, so i don't think how he cannot have teleportation ( i will make teleportation and DT feat a seperate one )
Alright then. Although he still retains his teleportation and DT and the same time
Again, in S3 ep 12 time stamp under last 4 min he created a new worlds for demons to live and that was Intentional so no it's not limited.

It is .
Creation is fine then
And no reality warping isnt just creating a universe
Can you check the blog for how reality warping works?
If you create a universe that's creation and 3-A/Low 2-C ap

And no reality warping isnt just creating a universe
Can you check the blog for how reality warping works?
If you create a universe that's creation and 3-A/Low 2-C ap
Guess what I found after viewing the reality wrapping blog
Examples include erasing things out of existence, granting wishes, creating universes, creating/altering matter, time manipulation, spatial manipulation, etc.

No it isn't

Type 2 is what he did
You're missing the point
He didnt become a physical representation of the universe he became the universe,and eventually its time AE2 isn't just about embodinent, what they mean is being the physical representative of an abstraction which we lead you not to die and shit based off that abstraction , well you're the one who supports the verse so i won't drag this any further

Its an example with much further context yours is just he created a universe
Inserting your idea or something to alter reality is called reality warping
Its not just "Creating a universe" you take tiny context off the table and call it a thing
Guess what I found after viewing the reality wrapping blog

Its an example with much further context yours is just he created a universe
Inserting your idea or something to alter reality is called reality warping
Its not just "Creating a universe" you take tiny context off the table and call it a thing
Dude seriously (⁠˘⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠˘⁠) u missing the remaining portion, like "spatial manipulation and Time Manipulation''too
There reality wrapping also have this
Types
Creation
Matter Manipulation
Magic
Quantum Manipulation
Information Manipulation
Spatial Manipulation
Time Manipulation
Conceptual Manipulation
Plot Manipulation

Dude seriously (⁠˘⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠˘⁠) u missing the remaining portion, like "spatial manipulation and Time Manipulation''too
There reality wrapping also have this
Its a product of it
Which is why paradox exist in the page its not gotten from Manipulating time or space but some Reality warping is gotten via warping time and space again with further context
Again you need context which you haven't shown at all

Its a product of it
Which is why paradox exist in the page its not gotten from Manipulating time or space but some Reality warping is gotten via warping time and space again with further context
Again you need context which you haven't shown at all
You know what, creating a universe comes under reality wrapping, also restarting the universe comes under reality wrapping, reversing the time line will also comes under reality wrapping, also destroying the universe will comes under reality wrapping,

And on top of that you cannot deny this

You know what, creating a universe comes under reality wrapping, also restarting the universe comes under reality wrapping, reversing the time line will also comes under reality wrapping, also destroying the universe will comes under reality wrapping,

And on top of that you cannot deny this
This is how you also said destroying a universe is existence erasure

This is how you also said destroying a universe is existence erasure
First of all i never said destroying a universe was EE, i proposed it due the visualisation of every demons got erased.
I'll leave you to your claims just call an admin to confirm
Anyhow this is not my thread, so his most of the downgrade was due to broken links, which i already provided him scans, and also op isn't even active in his own thread, so who am to take such steps,
I myself having my 3 crt's.

Mind manp stuff was shown many times, although the end result of that is quite contributes to different ability, like the magic that sun rong used to manipulate mind of others and make them fall in love with her. Wang ling was shown to use that ability on sun rong back. This can give 2 abilities one is mind manp and other is emphatic but obviously, limited to description.

Reality warping, he dreams the entire Universe and controls it with his dreams, that's enough for reality warping, reality warping is to wish coming true.

Dimensional travel via teleportation is a thing that grants both. So both are fine.

Chi manp doesn't need a scan, it's the entire thing in the show. Just like Dragonball.

I'm not sure and haven't payed attention to anything else. About posting scans for everything is absolutely not necessary as long as you have put the reference and they're right, not that I can't or support non-scan profiles but it's not easy to put the scans for each and everything considering all the copyright stuff that exist these days. Donttalkdt as well have said that linking scans to each and every ability is not necessary. I'm not sure about rest, sort them off among yourselves, remove or improve it.

Mind manp stuff was shown many times, although the end result of that is quite contributes to different ability, like the magic that sun rong used to manipulate mind of others and make them fall in love with her. Wang ling was shown to use that ability on sun rong back. This can give 2 abilities one is mind manp and other is emphatic but obviously, limited to description.

Reality warping, he dreams the entire Universe and controls it with his dreams, that's enough for reality warping, reality warping is to wish coming true.

Dimensional travel via teleportation is a thing that grants both. So both are fine.

Chi manp doesn't need a scan, it's the entire thing in the show. Just like Dragonball.

I'm not sure and haven't payed attention to anything else. About posting scans for everything is absolutely not necessary as long as you have put the reference and they're right, not that I can't or support non-scan profiles but it's not easy to put the scans for each and everything considering all the copyright stuff that exist these days. Donttalkdt as well have said that linking scans to each and every ability is not necessary. I'm not sure about rest, sort them off among yourselves, remove or improve it.
Half the links on the profile is dead and some of them dont even have references.

Many of the links (except YouTube one's) are working fine for me (Imgur one) that been said to not work. Perhaps possibly smth wrong with there?
I think they fixed some of the links after I asked them to fix them

Other than that why is Wang Ling not Tier 2? Creating a “world” would likely be considered a universe since generally in anime “World” means Universe? Isnt Tier 2 more consistent

I think they fixed some of the links after I asked them to fix them

Other than that why is Wang Ling not Tier 2? Creating a “world” would likely be considered a universe since generally in anime “World” means Universe? Isnt Tier 2 more consistent
He's tier 2 in his second key, in his first key he did created a world but in anime, world has been used for both, a Universe and a planst, so he won't get it in his first key unless further info.

Anyway, I'll try and fix tbe link with Imgur ones soon, the issue arises because of damn China copyright laws. It's hard to get around them (and Imgur has time limit so I try to avoid if can).

Anyway, I'll try and fix tbe link with Imgur ones soon, the issue arises because of damn China copyright laws. It's hard to get around them (and Imgur has time limit so I try to avoid if can).
Use Giphy, I use it all the time and its really good

How did he control the dream bro
Explicitly mentioned to be unintentionally created

Back