• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wang Ling Downgrades

ShionAH

He/Him
Hax and Abilities
This ability just seems weird. The Memory Part is fine but the Mind Manipulation part doesn't seem to make sense, just because Wang Lings immense power can cause someone to get into a vegetative state doesnt mean he "erases" their mind.
No scans.
Again no scan. I also heard this is just flowery language about his power.
No scan, broken link
No scans.
Should be limited Creation since he did it unintentionally.
This isnt Teleportation, Only DT
Listed twice, broken link with no scans
I dont think this is AE. There is also no type provided for some reason.
  • Fusionism (Was shown to be capable of fusing with froggy)
No scans.
No scans, broken link. This would be Creation
No scans, broken link.
No scans, broken link. This would be limited.
This is only biological manipulation.
No scans, broken link.
This is purification
No scans, broken link.
This is Stat Amp.
Again. This is Creation.
This is a Immesurable speed feat. Not an hax.
This is only Weather Manipulation. That big of a storm would obviously wreck the electricity.
His power being sealed /=/ Him being able to live more than normal human age.

AP and Stats

Why is this not Low 2-C? He literally created an entire universe.

If this is talking about a planet then the word "world" should be changed with "planet" to not confuse the reader.

I agree with this.

On the Abstract Existence page, it is specifically written that being an embodiment of some abstractions does not qualify for AE, unless regeneration/immortality feat due to that abstraction or a control feat over that abstraction is performed. So (at least according to the description in the profile) it seems to lack the necessary context.

Embodying a concept is not enough to obtain this ability, an abstract needs feats or reliable statements proving that the concept they represent grants them Immortality/Regeneration or control over the abstraction.

Quick Note: Although the page refers to it as a "concept", it does not make sense to limit it to only concepts. It should apply to every abstraction.

I also have no idea about other stuffs. I will remain neutral due to broken links etc.

Last edited:
This ability just seems weird. The Memory Part is fine but the Mind Manipulation part doesn't seem to make sense, just because Wang Lings immense power can cause someone to get into a vegetative state doesnt mean he "erases" their mind.
Simple it has the capability of affecting the mind by giving it a vegatative state. Aka Mind Manipulation, I don't understand your point. It isn't caused by his power, it's done by an innate ability or technique. Cultivation technique I should say.

No scans for certain stuff are probably Reiner (the creator of the page forgetting to add them or just them already being accepted. This happens alot of times with other pages so it doesn't really matter much. Links that are broken can simply be replaced which I was going to do when I get confirmation to open the page again.

It is teleportation...
The ability to move instantaneously from one location to another without physically occupying the space in between
Dimensional Travel can be considered Teleportation vice versa since it's literally listed on the same page, just added both which there's no problem with such.

This is purification
Thanks for mentioning, it should be indeed but idk the type.

This is Stat Amp.
Stat amp can be power Bestowal, it's giving another object new abilities and properties in this context. It's literally both but power Bestowal is more fitting.

Again. This is Creation.
Obviously, it's also counted as space-time manipulation because it's manipulating space and time itself.

It seems you are not knowledgeable on vs battle standards at all;
going back in time via ftl travel doesnt qualify for immeasurable speed since it is done via inverse laws instead of solely on individual ability, rendering it useless in vs battles outside of said verse. evaluated case by case just refers to making sure the time travel was done solely via ftl travel and as we know the time travel was done only via travelling beyond the speed of light meaning it would only qualify for ftl instead of immeasurable
^^ your point is useless

This is only Weather Manipulation. That big of a storm would obviously wreck the electricity.
It's both, I've subjugated why in a previous thread

Downplaying the feat. His power has been sealed for 10k year which would make his pre-reincarnated self 10k+ years old which is longtivety. Ressurection comes from him Reincarnating into his now 16 year old self.
Why is this not Low 2-C? He literally created an entire universe
Because it shows planetary landscape. Nothing suggest it happened on a universal scale

What kind of downgrade thread is this??

Ok it was already stated that if he were to use 100% trick the other perso will forget everything including about himself too
Stated to be capable of tampering with the laws of nature
AHere it's the scan

Able to see people's auras, and someone invisible)
Saw the demon from earth in space .

Enhanced Senses
Take same as above

Later in show in S3 ep 12 time stam would be last 5 min he created a world for demons to live, and it was intentional
It was infact teleportation, in the fight he used teleportation in stopped time.
S1 ep 14 time stamp 11min

Sorry I wasn't able to post the scan my Imgur is acting weird

No scans, broken link.
I will fix this broken link.

I dont think this is AE. There is also no type provided for some reason
Abstracted the space and time itself to create the universe.

No scans, broken link
Again I will fix this one too
This is Stat Amp
I think this one I have a perfect scan for this, let my Imgur work properly I will give those scans until please refrain from making assumptions.

Ok
Why is this not Low 2-C? He literally created an entire universe
This might seems a Lil weird but there was shown only a portion of land through a dimensional portal and wang ling himself said that he created a world , but in this it was not perfectly sure if it was a universe or just a planet, so we just assume it's a planet, tho world's in verse often reffer to universe but we took low end and took it as planet.

AND IN THE END I WOULD LIKE TO ASK PLEASE WAIT FOR MY RESPONSE I WILL SURELY REPLY WHEN I WILL GATHER ALL BROKEN LINKS SCANS​

Last edited:
Simple it has the capability of affecting the mind by giving it a vegatative state. Aka Mind Manipulation, I don't understand your point. It isn't caused by his power, it's done by an innate ability or technique. Cultivation technique I should say.
I dont know. I will wait for staffs opinion, it seems weird for me
No scans for certain stuff are probably Reiner (the creator of the page forgetting to add them or just them already being accepted. This happens alot of times with other pages so it doesn't really matter much. Links that are broken can simply be replaced which I was going to do when I get confirmation to open the page again.
No it doesnt tf? If there is no scans or broken links I will remove them unless you or someone else fixes them
It is teleportation...

Dimensional Travel can be considered Teleportation vice versa since it's literally listed on the same page, just added both which there's no problem with such.
You gotta list one of them. If he only used it to travel through dimensions its DT if he uses it to travel around in the same universe its Teleportation if he does both its both.

Listing both of them is just trying to make the PnA look better lol.
Stat amp can be power Bestowal, it's giving another object new abilities and properties in this context. It's literally both but power Bestowal is more fitting.
No. Power Bestowal is if he could give his clothes the ability to fly, if he only made them more durable its Stat amp.
Obviously, it's also counted as space-time manipulation because it's manipulating space and time itself.
Its only creation, creating a universe is creation. Its common sense.

He needs to merge 2 universes or control a universes space-time for that ability.
It seems you are not knowledgeable on vs battle standards at all;

^^ your point is useless
Cringe passive agressive comment tbh.
It's both, I've subjugated why in a previous thread
Explain here too please.
Downplaying the feat.
Stop being agressive lmaoo
His power has been sealed for 10k year which would make his pre-reincarnated self 10k+ years old which is longtivety.
His power is sealed. His power. Not his body. His power.
Ressurection comes from him Reincarnating into his now 16 year old self.
I never said anything about Ressurection. That part is correct
Because it shows planetary landscape. Nothing suggest it happened on a universal scale
World in anime is used a lot to talk about universes

Embodyed the universe and it's space-time. How is that not abstract existence again?
Universe is not abstract lol.
This is why people who aren't knowledgeable on certain verses should not make content on things they don't know.
ok
Ok it was already stated that if he were to use 100% trick the other perso will forget everything including about himself too
That is Memory Manipulation. A good one.
That is extremely stupid. He isnt messing with laws of nature. He is just reversing time or whatever. Who accepted this??!
Uh... okay thats clairvoyance and listed as such on the profile.
Later in show in S3 ep 12 time stam would be last 5 min he created a world for demons to live, and it was intentional
Then please replace the current one with that or add it as additional feat.
It was infact teleportation, in the fight he used teleportation in stopped time.
S1 ep 14 time stamp 11min
Then delete Dimensional Travel.
Abstracted the space and time itself to create the universe.
What
I think this one I have a perfect scan for this, let my Imgur work properly I will give those scans until please refrain from making assumptions.
The explanation of it is Stat amp.
This might seems a Lil weird but there was shown only a portion of land through a dimensional portal and wang ling himself said that he created a world , but in this it was not perfectly sure if it was a universe or just a planet, so we just assume it's a planet, tho world's in verse often reffer to universe but we took low end and took it as planet.
That stuupid, Wang should be possibly Low 2-C or straight up Low 2-C for that imo

Last edited:
Universe is not abstract lol.
Spatial dimensions are not, yes. But time is an abstraction. Since it doesn't exist physically

So, technically, being the embodiment of the universe (including its temporal dimension - and the associated feat of regeneration/immortality or control feat over it) should be at least type 2

Last edited:
No it doesnt tf? If there is no scans or broken links I will remove them unless you or someone else fixes them
One two and the other 1000s of pages have information with no link, mods themselves can clarify this because they do most of the editing here. I was gonna add information either way so it doesn't matter.

You gotta list one of them. If he only used it to travel through dimensions its DT if he uses it to travel around in the same universe its Teleportation if he does both its both.

Listing both of them is just trying to make the PnA look better lol.
It's still both. And yea I've stated I wanna make it look better~~
I thought this was supposed to be a downgrade thread, this is just removing simple stuff. Sure it can be dimensional travel.

No. Power Bestowal is if he could give his clothes the ability to fly, if he only made them more durable its Stat amp.
It's literally still doesn't matter. Stat amp applies to self Amplification. Power Bestowal applies to object amping which is what's happening here.

Its only creation, creating a universe is creation. Its common sense.
This is how ik you are not knowledgeable on the verse at all. The context in the feat is literally both characters using their tricks, one of space manipulating and one time manipulating to then make a universe. Its still space-time manipulation because they're using space-time based powers to create a universe. Stop downplaying the feat without knowing the context.

Cringe passive agressive comment tbh.
It really isn't. Ur point was literally useless as vs battle standards debunks it automatically.

Stop being agressive lmaoo
I'm not, you're literally disregarding the feat without knowing the context to make an assumption. I'm just naming what you're doing.

His power is sealed. His power. Not his body. His power.
It proves he existed 10k years ago. Again you are not knowledgeable on this and is currently making assumptions. It has to do with him, his power being sealed 10k years ago to reincarnate in today's world means he existed 10k years ago.

World in anime is used a lot to talk about universes
Now ur just assuming and committing association fallacies lol

Spatial dimensions are not, yes. But time is an abstraction. Since it doesn't exist physically

So, technically, being the embodiment of the universe (including its temporal dimension - and the associated feat of regeneration/immortality) should be at least type 2
That's why it was accepted ae when Reiner proposed it

I'm gonna ask a mod to close this as shionah is not knowledgeable on the verse and is making a thread based on assumptions. Only knowledgeable people on verses and mods are allowed to comment or make content on verses.

I'm gonna ask a mod to close this as shionah is not knowledgeable on the verse and is making a thread based on assumptions. Only knowledgeable people on verses and mods are allowed to comment or make content on threads
Well i won't comment on here, I think it can happen due to there were broken links, i will ask mods to open the profile for you to change the links or I will do it myself either ways.

Well he is defying law, as per froggy statement.c
Its flowery language. If a character stops time they are also tempering with laws of nature. Literally anything supernatural is tempering with laws of nature.
Cannot cuz Dimensional travel was also there in s2 ep 12 last 7 min
Then add that. With scans.
One two and the other 1000s of pages have information with no link, mods themselves can clarify this because they do most of the editing here. I was gonna add information either way so it doesn't matter.
You can make a thread and delete those profiles if you want. Your logic is like "Those robbers are stealing, so I should steal too!" wtf
It's still both.
Its one of them, if you add both then you need 2 feats with specifically these haxes
I thought this was supposed to be a downgrade thread, this is just removing simple stuff. Sure it can be dimensional travel.
Removing simple stuff is still a downgraded lol
It's literally still doesn't matter. Stat amp applies to self Amplification. Power Bestowal applies to object amping which is what's happening here.
"Power Bestowal (not to be confused with Statistics Amplification) is the ability to grant other beings or objects new abilities or even new forms, although generally not superior to that of the granter's."

Please read ability pages before making assumptions. This is Stat Amp.
This is how ik you are not knowledgeable on the verse at all.
I would have been more knowledgeable if the profile actually explained stuff lol.
The context in the feat is literally both characters using their tricks, one of space manipulating and one time manipulating to then make a universe. Its still space-time manipulation because they're using space-time based powers to create a universe. Stop downplaying the feat without knowing the context.
Scans for this is needed. This is literally creation. Nothing else.
It proves he existed 10k years ago. Again you are not knowledgeable on this and is currently making assumptions. It has to do with him, his power being sealed 10k years ago to reincarnate in today's world means he existed 10k years ago.
Sure he existed 10k years ago. Was he alive for 10k years? No. His power was simply sealed away. We dont know anything about it.
I'm gonna ask a mod to close this as shionah is not knowledgeable on the verse and is making a thread based on assumptions. Only knowledgeable people on verses and mods are allowed to comment or make content on verses.
You cannot do that.
So?? Are you saying since every feat in the show is around that means everything Wang ling does is 2-C?? Reminder only his unsealed key is 2-C not his unsealed version
Good job. You put random words in my mouth.

Its flowery language. If a character stops time they are also tempering with laws of nature. Literally anything supernatural is tempering with laws of nature.
It isn't. The context behind it all is Wang ling using time hax to change the laws of nature, manipulating laws at baseline is law Manipulation WITH CONTEXT which we have. Ur literally appealing to 'anything' instead of subjugating the feat.

Then add that. With scans.
We were gonna do that 😭😭. You're just rushing us, we have a whole upgrade thread on store rn.

Its one of them, if you add both then you need 2 feats with specifically these haxes
It wouldn't matter if it qualifes for both, like I said one can stay but both. Wouldn't matter because it applies to both hax. Lol.

Please read ability pages before making assumptions. This is Stat Amp
"Not to be confused with stat amp" that just means they both coordinate but can be confused. The purpose of the feat is literally Wang ling giving properties to his clothes which is power Bestowal.

I would have been more knowledgeable if the profile actually explained stuff lol.
That's not the point. Seeing stuff doesn't make u knowledgeable on everything. Don't blame the page. It is simply your fault and problem making a thread on something you don't know about to argue based on assumptions and hearsays which is why I'm gonna ask this to get closed.

Scans for this is needed. This is literally creation. Nothing else.
You haven't attacked what I just explained. That's just ignorance.

Sure he existed 10k years ago. Was he alive for 10k years? No. His power was simply sealed away. We dont know anything about it.
You do know existing 10k years ago means he was alive 10k years ago right? 😭😭. We do know Wang ling reincarnated which means he did exists before the show. Stop making assumptions, the show literally explains it.

You cannot do that.
I will*

Good job. You put random words in my mouth.
How so??? You're just not gonna attack what I said??

Your argument is "If Wang ling is low 2C then all his feats should be low 2-C" this is going towards his feat of creating a world in a short amount of time. You haven't contended the landscape argument or subjugated why its on a universal scale. Your argument is simply he's low 2-C so the feat should be too

To reiterate, when creating content revision threads, it is best to keep your suggestions as structured and simple to understand as possible, so the staff will have an easier time evaluating the text. Avoid writing upgrade threads mainly based on assumptions from a limited amount of information, with no additional context or evidence to support them.
Gonna get closed. Asked samou to skim through

Hax and Abilities
No scans.
Again no scan. I also heard this is just flowery language about his power.
No scan, broken link
No scans.
Listed twice, broken link with no scans
  • Fusionism (Was shown to be capable of fusing with froggy)
No scans.
No scans, broken link. This would be Creation
No scans, broken link.
No scans, broken link. This would be limited.
This is only biological manipulation.
No scans, broken link.
This is purification
No scans, broken link.
This is Stat Amp.
Again. This is Creation.

AP and Stats

Why is this not Low 2-C? He literally created an entire universe.

If this is talking about a planet then the word "world" should be changed with "planet" to not confuse the reader.
I already commented in the other thread regarding causality and law manipulation. Until further evidence they should not be considered and removed, such as haxes that have no actual evidence. For broken links I suggest inserting new ones and then evaluating their validity in the near future

I already commented in the other thread regarding causality and law manipulation. Until further evidence they should not be considered and removed, such as haxes that have no actual evidence. For broken links I suggest inserting new ones and then evaluating their validity in the near future
The Law hax is simply wrong though. Its too vague, he controls time and they say “he is tempering with laws of nature” this is only time hax

The Law hax is simply wrong though. Its too vague, he controls time and they say “he is tempering with laws of nature” this is only time hax
yes, I already talked about this in the other thread and whoever created the thread agrees that it is all a consequence of time manipulation.
I just mean that there may be companies of this kind, if they are actually present they will be discussed but the one currently on the profile does not qualify

Last edited:
Dimensional Travel and Teleportation can both be listed if the teleportation can be used to travel dimensions. Doesn't matter if you see it as "making abilities look more impressive". Also creating counts as manipulation. Creating a universe would be spatial manip/space-time manip as seen in the spatial manipulation page

Examples include teleportation, causing wormholes, summoning, creating pocket dimensions and universes, causing a loop in space, invisibility (by altering light travel), creating force fields, etc. Some users can also manipulate time which is called Space-Time Manipulation.

and creating something made of fire would also count as fire manipulation.

Dimensional Travel and Teleportation can both be listed if the teleportation can be used to travel dimensions. Doesn't matter if you see it as "making abilities look more impressive". Also creating counts as manipulation. Creating a universe would be spatial manip/space-time manip as seen in the spatial manipulation page
Thanks you!! Omg finally someone who understands

Back