• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(CONCLUDED) [7-1-0] The Demon King faces off against Absolute Evil (Garou vs Ganondorf)

Since Gloom has a better range and would allow Ganondorf to just teleport back, then I guess Garou has zero ways to put Dorf down
I change my vote from Incon to Dorf, the guy just outlasts and hax him to death while Garou can do nothing about it

Last edited:
Since Gloom has a better range and would allow Ganondorf to just teleport back, then I guess Garou has zero ways to put Dorf down
I change my vote from Incon to Dorf, the guy just outlasts and hax him to death while Garou can do nothing about it
That kind of makes it sound like a stomp to me, man.

Wait, couldn't Garou just make a black hole in attempts to suck up all the Gloom? If that's a win condition, then it's no longer a stomp, just really decisive.

Well, Garou can create a black hole around him when using GRB, which is a long-range attack that involves hitting his target with energy and not with the black hole itself... Ganon would have to dodge Garou's attack and go at him with physical attacks to be affected by the Black Hole...

And even if Ganondorf gets instantly obliterated by the GRB heat and radiation, he can just y'know... regen back
Also this reminds me that Gloom can just trap and sap away Garou, its Class Y vs Class E

Yeah winning by killing Ganondorf is out of the question, Garou has to incap him somehow since he cannot put him down.

Also wanna note that Ganondorf inflicts gradual death manipulation and soul manipulation, as well as instant stats reduction with every single attack he does (And his attacks also directly attacks and corrupts his opponents life-force, so durability doesn't matter much either) If he lands enough hits Garou will just die from exposure to Ganondorf's Gloom since he doesn't seem to resist it's effects. Granted landing those hits could be an issue, Garou seems like he could pretty easily dodge a lot of attacks and thus avoid gloom affliction.
The low godly regeneration is from him recreating Dark Beast Ganon's body, I don't think it can prevent him from being KO'd if Garou is strong enough.

Ganondorf's soul manipulation has no feats outside of gradually taking away someone's soul, and his death manipulation is gradual, this is not going to be relevant in a fight unless Ganondorf pours a large amount of Gloom like he did to the Master Sword at the beginning of the game, which Garou can just dodge or hit away, something he should be capable of with NPI I think.

Overall I think he just throws him to space if Ganondorf regens and he can't KO him, so I'm voting Garou

And even if Ganondorf gets instantly obliterated by the GRB heat and radiation, he can just y'know... regen back
Also this reminds me that Gloom can just trap and sap away Garou, its Class Y vs Class E
Ganondorf doesn't use his Gloom to trap people like that

Wait why I am counted in the votes I never actually voted. I think you mistook Crackers vote for Ganondorf as me voting.

For what it's worth, just about every single attack he has drains and locks out one's life force, that being heart Containers, which mind you aren't at all a game mechanic but an actual canon thing. The life force all Hylians use to function being contained within (Yes, hearts and stuff isn't just a funny gameplay thing, they quite literally exist in lore), Link is an extremely special case who has an absolute fuckton, roiding out his life energy by a ludicrous amount, such a thing lets him resist and survive the effects of Ganon's attacks far, far, longer than one would normally be capable of, and in some games this shit even lets him survive death manip, curses and all manners of abstract hax longer than he, or anyone would normally simply due to quite literally, having more life energy.

Basically what I'm getting at is it's important to realize Ganon's gloom is far, far worse than you'd realize by playing normally, think of it like how Dark Soul hax works where the more res you get, the more bar and buildup you have while a normal dude would have 0. A more apt example for how it'd work in most matches is if you tried fighting Ganon with the starting amount of life energy, that being 3 hearts, aka Garou is only really going to be able to get tagged a few times before he just straight up dies, maybe a few extra just due to his big dick willpower. Garou has very little actual leeway, 3-4 hits and he's done.

Just for reference Link with just the standard amount of life-force that is standard for people will die to Gloom if he's exposed to it for 6 seconds, can that's just when it's stationary and not part of an attack.

6 seconds is very long for someone who is relativistic
Link's also relativistic and those 6 seconds aren't very long for him, given that a direct attack from Ganondorf corrodes a whole container from Link that from his perspective is like a second long. And then if Ganondorf decides he want's to pull out the tendrils (Which isn't super out of character, won't be one of the things he'll try whipping out but he did use them first thing against Rauru after his inital transformation, first thing he did when waking up, and was the first thing he did once he saw Phantom Ganon couldn't defeat Link) and manages to tag Garou with them then that's basically just instant death since Link lost nearly everything within about 3 seconds.

Garou used his BFR once, and it was in a very specific situation
Where he exploited the enemy's weak point (Sage's regenerative core)

You've forgotten to remove Hyper from Garou despite you already moving their vote over to Ganon, Kazuma also voted for Ganon

Back