• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(CONCLUDED) [7-1-0] The Demon King faces off against Absolute Evil (Garou vs Ganondorf)

FtnjX7OX0AU9NWd.jpg

Wanted to start going into detail but something came up, so for now I just wanna point out that Garou's a little over 11 times stronger than Ganondorf.

So I guess first thing to ask is what hsd Garou got in his bag to incap Ganondorf for 24 hours (Or whatever the time limit for a victory is), because he sure can't actually kill Ganondorf because funny Low-Godly regen.

Unless I'm blind and can't see it, Garou has no resistance to being possessed so yeah no reason Ganondorf shouldn't be able to possess him. Although it's not exactly the most in character thing for him to.

Does Garous mimicry work with magic? Can he like, copy Gloom powers from Ganon despite (afaik) never copying magic before?

Does Garous mimicry work with magic? Can he like, copy Gloom powers from Ganon despite (afaik) never copying magic before?
Nope
Garou can only mimic martial arts techniques, spatial based powers, any cosmic event in the universe and the opponents stats

Honestly idk how Garou will put Ganondorf down
The best thing he can do is like BFR him into space, but that's kinda out of character for him, or trap him in a black hole or smth

Yeah winning by killing Ganondorf is out of the question, Garou has to incap him somehow since he cannot put him down.

Also wanna note that Ganondorf inflicts gradual death manipulation and soul manipulation, as well as instant stats reduction with every single attack he does (And his attacks also directly attacks and corrupts his opponents life-force, so durability doesn't matter much either) If he lands enough hits Garou will just die from exposure to Ganondorf's Gloom since he doesn't seem to resist it's effects. Granted landing those hits could be an issue, Garou seems like he could pretty easily dodge a lot of attacks and thus avoid gloom affliction.

Garou has Analytical Predictions that allow him to predict the possible attacks the opponent can throw at him, so he can dodge Ganondorf's attacks by predicting where he will strike next
Btw what can Ganondorf do against Garou's passive radiation ?
And how long does it take for Dorf to regen?

Yeah that prediction is why I think it'll be difficult for Ganondorf to land the hits he needs. Against the radiation he doesn't resist anything like that so he'd have to rely on regen and other abilities to work around/through it.

His regen's pretty quick. Zelda's power was the only thing keeping Calamity Ganon from regenerating as quickly as he normally can, and when freed from her he reformed into a proper physical body in about a minute and a half (And that's for complete physical destruction, would likely be shorter for less severe damage). It did drive Calamity Ganon insane when he regenerated, but that's not because of the regeneration itself but because he couldn't handle or properly control the main Ganondorf's power and got controlled by it instead.

Click the edit button on the top right of the page. Granted this will only work if you have an autoconfirmed Fandom account.

Also this ain't the place to ask all this, for any future questions you might have about the wiki and making / editing pages use the Questions and Answers section.

Honestly, I have no clue how Garou will handle Ganondorf
The guy can just keep regenerating seemingly for a very long time, and he won't just tire out that soon. Physical contact with him is as far as I know, lowkey impossible considering the hax that gloom and malice have and how busted they are
The only way then for Garou to win is maybe using a black hole to trap Dorf or just yank him into space if he realizes there's nothing else he can do
That's about it, for now I'll go for incon

From what I can tell this fight mostly seems like Garou being unable to put Ganondorf down until the latter eventually manages to corrupt Garou with Gloom and then screwing him over with funny dura neg/death/soul/life-force corrosion.

If I understand correctly Ganodorf's dura neg skill would only work if he hits Garou, how skilled is Ganodorf? How difficult is it to dodge his attacks? Because Garou would eventually realize that it would be better to do a BFR on Ganodorf, after failing to kill him for some time... How fast is Ganodorf's regeneration?

Last edited:
From what I can tell this fight mostly seems like Garou being unable to put Ganondorf down until the latter eventually manages to corrupt Garou with Gloom and then screwing him over with funny dura neg/death/soul/life-force corrosion.
I'm not as much knowledgeable as I'd like about both verses but so far while reading both sides imma repeat "
Yeah. That seems about right. How about you put me under Ganondorf's votes for what Dust said.
" as my way of saying Ganon FRA

If I understand correctly Ganodorf's dura neg skill would only work if he hits Garou, how skilled is Ganodorf?
"Master of every known weapon" type of skilled, and if you blindfolded him he would still fight just as well as if he weren't blindfolded. Although I doubt that's enough to compare to Garou, ain't no OPM fan but from what I've heard he is cracked as hell in combat skill.

How difficult is it to dodge his attacks? Because Garou would eventually realize that it would be better to do a BFR on Ganodorf, after failing to kill him for some time...
A lot of his attacks are standard physical strikes or human-ish sized projectiles (Can can home in on his targets), but he does have some pretty serious AOE if he feels like it. BFR could work if he managed to get him far enough away that Ganondorf's range of magic couldn't help him get back fast enough (Again, ain't a OPM fan so no idea how good Garou's BFR is).

How fast is Ganodorf's regeneration?
His regen's pretty quick. Zelda's power was the only thing keeping Calamity Ganon from regenerating as quickly as he normally can, and when freed from her he reformed into a proper physical body in about a minute and a half (And that's for complete physical destruction, would likely be shorter for less severe damage). It did drive Calamity Ganon insane when he regenerated, but that's not because of the regeneration itself but because he couldn't handle or properly control the main Ganondorf's power and got controlled by it instead.

hmmm, how far into space can he throw 'em? Can't make out the distance from those scans. Ganondorf's range with his Gloom is hundreds of thousands of km so if he reacts fast enough he could potentially teleport back after being thrown.

Back