• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Concluded) [0-7-0] Starfall Island Guardian Infighting (Ninja vs Tower)

A Master Ninja and a Silver Hammer on Ouranos decide to throw hands for whatever reason
  • Battle takes place on Ouranos Island
  • Master Ninja and Silver Hammer are used
Ninja: 0
Tower: 7 (ShakeResounding, AThe1412, ProbNotAFelon, Mariogoods, Lenyo456, J.J._Chambers, GlaceonGamez471)
Sonic comes in and beats them both up (Incon): 0

Last edited:
A Master Ninja and a Silver Hammer on Ouranos decide to throw hands for whatever reason
Testing from Sage to decide which has a better probability of taking Sonic out

Considering I made these pages I feel obligated to comment on which I feel win for their first match-ups.

Master Ninja:
+Duplication, allowing for it to temporarily outnumber and overwhelm Silver Hammer with up to five simultaneous targets.
+Tends to spam lasers occasionally, which will help greatly in keeping damage received to a minimal.
+Far more swift than Silver Hammer.
=Forcefields
-Attacking via CQC will largely punish it due to Silver Hammer's bodily defenses, and it may repeatedly try to do so.
-Likely unaware of its need to attack Silver Hammer's head, meaning Master Ninja will likely attack it one stack of its body at a time unless it lands those vertical laser shots.

Silver Hammer:
+Its bodily defenses will largely punish Master Ninja for any CQC, which I think will actually benefit it here because Master Ninja lacks any direct intellect to adapt its fighting style to such an extent.
+As it can tag Sonic with its stray blasts using scary efficiency, Ninja's smaller size alone won't help much in avoiding attacks.
+Being brought down to its base will cause it to go into a mad-dash frenzy while launching explosions everywhere.
=Forcefields
-Larger size makes it an easier target to strike.
-Attacking the head will do extreme amounts of damage to it, and fast.

Honestly, I believe I'm gonna vote for Silver Hammer here. What Master Ninja has in lethality and swiftness, Silver Hammer more than makes up for due to simply being able to remain in the fight for longer in a straight fight. Granted, if Master Ninja went and attacked its head directly, that would be an entirely different story that's almost certain to end in victory for the Ninja. But as it stands, there's no indication Ninja is clever enough to attack with that weakness in mind.

Last edited:
Back