• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Batter fights another Zone Guardian (Sonic the Hedgehog vs The Batter) (3-0-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1000.png
vs
latest.png

Adventure Era Sonic vs End-Game Batter

Starting distance is 50 meters

Speed is equalized

Battle takes place in an empty field

Both are 4-C

Who wins?

Sonic the Hedgehog: XxZetsuxX, noninho, GlaceonGamez471

The Batter:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Based on the profile, Batter will just get speedblitzed with 346x amps and outhaxed, He doesn't have anything that catches my attention

Based on the profile, Batter will just get speedblitzed with 346x amps and outhaxed, He doesn't have anything that catches my attention
I don't think he's exactly going to get one shot. There's also the fact that Sonic has to fight four 4-C opponents at once who can all heal and resurrect themselves. One has durability negation and another has statistics reduction

I don't think he's exactly going to get one shot. There's also the fact that Sonic has to fight four 4-C opponents at once who can all heal and resurrect themselves. One has durability negation and another has statistics reduction
He can dodge everything with Higher reaction speed, Time break, Also has his own ressurection, Can one shot everyone here with Ichikoro gauge, They will get speedblitzed to hell without being able to fight back with 346x amps where he starts with that

He can dodge everything with Higher reaction speed, Time break, Also has his own ressurection, Can one shot everyone here with Ichikoro gauge, They will get speedblitzed to hell without being able to fight back with 346x amps where he starts with that
How is Ichikoro gauge a one shot?

I don't know, Calcs are not up to me since i don't understand how that works XD
I thought someone needed to be 6x stronger to one shot. The gap between 4-C and High 4-C is 5.59x so if that's the case then Sonic should be High 4-C
If they don't activate their immo then it's bye bye
Does Sonic resist Statistics Reduction? What if I gave the Batter prior knowledge of all of Sonic's abilities so that he'd try to do something like Blind him first?
If the attack hits the 4 of them then yeah
Does it hit every single enemy in the game though?

I thought someone needed to be 6x stronger to one shot. The gap between 4-C and High 4-C is 5.59x so if that's the case then Sonic should be High 4-C
Wait, I made a mistake, This is 4-C, Presumably Sonic adventure 1 right? Yeah Sonic doesn't have Ichikoro gauge this time, My bad
Does Sonic resist Statistics Reduction?
He doesn't
What if I gave the Batter prior knowledge of all of Sonic's abilities so that he'd try to do something like Blind him first?
Danger sense and Being able to sense incoming attacks
Does it hit every single enemy in the game though?
What i said above

Wait, I made a mistake, This is 4-C, Presumably Sonic adventure 1 right? Yeah Sonic doesn't have Ichikoro gauge this time, My bad
Oh thank goodness. I just wanted to make sure this match is fair
He doesn't
Alright, that could work. I think the Batter's poison could possibly function differently from the kind of poison Sonic resists but I'm not sure
Danger sense and Being able to sense incoming attacks
Batter has an attack that hits every enemy. I don't think it'd one shot Sonic, but it'd definitely hit him

What do you mean by not determining ratings?
The last bullet point on the page I linked.
  • This gap is strictly for versus debating purposes, and will not apply when attempting to derive the attack potency of a character based on a feat of one-shotting another character in his or her verse.
We can't rate Sonic's Ichikoro Gauge stuff as 7.5x his regular AP on his page, even if it one-shots dudes comparable to Sonic
...not that it matters in this discussion since 4-C Sonic doesn't have Ichikoro Gauge

Alright I think that Batter has enough win conditions for this matchup to be fair then
What win conditions?

He will straight up get blitzed to hell since he can't react to 346x speed amp and if they keep ressurecting Sonic will just go for BFR

What win conditions?

He will straight up get blitzed to hell since he can't react to 346x speed amp and if they keep ressurecting Sonic will just go for BFR
He has statistics reduction and numerous ways of healing. He can also blind sonic and one of his attacks hits every single enemy so I don't think Sonic can dodge it despite his speed amps. I also don't think Sonic resists Batter's Poison Manipulation, but I'm not an expert on poison resistance

He has statistics reduction and numerous ways of healing.
Irrelevant when he pulls BFR
He can also blind sonic and one of his attacks hits every single enemy so I don't think Sonic can dodge it despite his speed amps.
How does that work? Is it homing or just spawns on the enemy?
I also don't think Sonic resists Batter's Poison Manipulation, but I'm not an expert on poison resistance
Sonic resists chemicals which counts as poison i think?

Irrelevant when he pulls BFR
He doesn't immediately use that in character though, does he?
How does that work? Is it homing or just spawns on the enemy?
I'm not entirely sure, but I think it spawns on the enemy
Sonic resists chemicals which counts as poison i think?
Poison resistance can still differ a lot though, can't it? Someone who can resist poisonous gases will probably still be poisoned by something like a blue ring octopus or a venomous snake. Also there's Batter's durability negation and the fact that Sonic has to fight four 4-C opponents who won't be one shot despite the spin dash amp

Do you want to vote for Sonic? I'm not voting for anyone yet, I'm just trying to make sure the matchup isn't a stomp

He doesn't immediately use that in character though, does he?
He doesn't but if they keep getting revived he will eventually use it
I'm not entirely sure, but I think it spawns on the enemy
Then sure, I guess?
Poison resistance can still differ a lot though, can't it? Someone who can resist poisonous gases will probably still be poisoned by something like a blue ring octopus or a venomous snake. Also there's Batter's durability negation and the fact that Sonic has to fight four 4-C opponents who won't be one shot despite the spin dash amp
Aside from that skill you mentioned, They are not touching him

It's entirely dependent on what the player controlling him does
Honestly, I doubt he even has the chance to do anything since Sonic relies on blitzing his opponents

They will just get mercilessly slaughtered over and over again till Sonic just pulls out BFR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back