• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Batter fights another Zone Guardian (Sonic the Hedgehog vs The Batter) (3-0-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
learnt via experience:
things don't work that way with BC, Sonic, Fate, Kingdom Hearts and Megaten series lmao
Now I'm unironically considering finding opponents just to see if I can get a loss on Sonic's page that isn't just an alternate Sonic

I did make a matchup between Sonic and another character, but only because I wanted the other character to have a matchup on their profile regardless of win or loss. Right now the votes are tied though

Can someone tell me how Power Nullification would work on Base Sonic? I get that it might stop chaos control but I don't really know if him spin dashing counts as a "power". Apparently this key of Sonic doesn't resist Power Nullification so I was thinking Batter could have a counter to his BFR

Can someone tell me how Power Nullification would work on Base Sonic? I get that it might stop chaos control but I don't really know if him spin dashing counts as a "power". Apparently this key of Sonic doesn't resist Power Nullification so I was thinking Batter could have a counter to his BFR
Spin dash isn't a power

If Sonic just always amps to blitz to a ginormous degree to the point that the Batter can't even see him, isn't this a stomp? He could literally take out all four of them before they even realize he's even began to move that fast

If Sonic just always amps to blitz to a ginormous degree to the point that the Batter can't even see him, isn't this a stomp? He could literally take out all four of them before they even realize he's even began to move that fast
I agree s'well

That's why I was thinking about giving him prior knowledge. Also, the spindash isn't going to one shot all four of them. They can also heal and resurrect each other or blind/poison Sonic before he does that since the spin dash should take about a second to charge up

Also, the spindash isn't going to one shot all four of them.
He can curve its path so it definitely could if he angles it right. Poison is over-time, blindness is the only possible way to maybe take him out but that's pretty unlikely given the limited range.

You can change your direction a bit mid-spindash in Sonic games. Adventure comes to mind.

Yeah but killing Sonic over the course of a few minutes isn't really relevant if he can kill them all in a millisecond at any time he desires
Will he really kill them that quickly even if it won't one shot and they can heal/resurrect?

Batter can still increase his own defense and agility with Epsilon. Would that still not matter?

image.png

Okay I was trying to find out what the Attack Potency gap is. Is this saying Sonic should be High 4-C?

I've said this before, the video's private. They also spin dash in the exact same series the clip is from right here, here, here, here and here and none of these look like he's moving 346x faster
Sonic prism clip shows Sonic and CO getting manhandled by the robots, When Sonic pulls the homing attack, He straight up One shot (I think) and Blitz every robot without them being capable of reacting

Sonic prism clip shows Sonic and CO getting manhandled by the robots, When Sonic pulls the homing attack, He straight up One shot (I think) and Blitz every robot without them being capable of reacting
Does that specifically mean he's moving 346x faster though? I'm sure that he could've been moving at speeds slower than that to blitz somebody. Also if they were getting beat up simply because they didn't know how to spin dash, wouldn't that just make their tier higher with spin dashes? Were they completely incapable of harming the robots before they learned the spin dash?

Does that specifically mean he's moving 346x faster though? I'm sure that he could've been moving at speeds slower than that to blitz somebody. Also if they were getting beat up simply because they didn't know how to spin dash, wouldn't that just make their tier higher with spin dashes? Were they completely incapable of harming the robots before they learned the spin dash?
Don't ask me that, Ask the person who made the calc O-O

Also they knew how to spin dash, They just didn't use it, And yes they were incapable of harming them before pulling the homing attack

Don't ask me that, Ask the person who made the calc O-O
Fair enough
Also they knew how to spin dash, They just didn't use it, And yes they were incapable of harming them before pulling the homing attack
They knew? Then why did Sonic say "you need to learn how to spin dash" with Knuckles responding with "spin dash?"? That kind of implies they didn't know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back