• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Batter fights another Zone Guardian (Sonic the Hedgehog vs The Batter) (3-0-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me how Power Nullification would work on Base Sonic? I get that it might stop chaos control but I don't really know if him spin dashing counts as a "power". Apparently this key of Sonic doesn't resist Power Nullification so I was thinking Batter could have a counter to his BFR
depends, what powers has the said power null been shown to null?

Is it spite if both opponents have valid win conditions though
You'd still be doing it out of spite. But it wouldn't be a spite match-up. A match-up not being a stomp doesn't mean the creator of the match-up isn't spiteful though. Battles are usually made for fun or out of curiosity. Not because someone wants to badly add a loss to someone's page because they have none (or very little).

Not saying its wrong to make a match out of spite, there's no rules against it granted it's fair. But people will look at you funny if they realize your intent.

You'd still be doing it out of spite. But it wouldn't be a spite match-up. A match-up not being a stomp doesn't mean the creator of the match-up isn't spiteful though. Battles are usually made for fun or out of curiosity. Not because someone wants to badly add a loss to someone's page because they have none (or very little).

Not saying its wrong to make a match out of spite, there's no rules against it granted it's fair. But people will look at you funny if they realize your intent.
Fair, but I would be really curious about the outcome since apparently Sonic's like 5th place in the strongest character for 4-C
That doesn't answet my question, which powers has them been shown to null?
Basically every power that the Batter has
Which type of paralisis? Because Sonic can easily Chaos Control away depending on how it works
There's different types of paralysis?

Which one of those are the same Sonic has?
Don't really think any of Sonic's powers are like that so it probably wouldn't work on him
That was not the point of the question
Just show me and explain how the paralisis works and what it does

image.png

The attack doesn't even have 100% chance of activating...
It does activate, it's just weird because it's unknown if that's intentional or if they just couldn't make a miss animation or something. I don't even know if status effect attacks will do 0 damage but still apply the debuffs to enemies

It does activate, it's just weird because it's unknown if that's intentional or if they just couldn't make a miss animation or something. I don't even know if status effect attacks will do 0 damage but still apply the debuffs to enemies
Idk what to make of this honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back