• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CONCEPTUAL MANIPULATION AND LAW MANIPULATION FOR MORI JIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no such thing for conceptual law or any kind of this if the explanation alone Couldn't proven much about how it's being fundamental aspect that shapes the reality, the explanation above is 70% using the dictionary as base argument which is can't be overused to reach the conclusion
Yep. For the explanation, I think it is correct besides that, what makes this Taboo categorized as CM3 is in a limiter system that restricts humans universally by having principles down to genetics. What's wrong with that? More precisely I am based on the "definitions" of each "terminology" to which it can be affiliated consistently and makes sense so it's okay. Well, the scans I brought did seem minimal however but the context is fine I do it also based on previous CRT.
Give another scan is very good rather than like that
I try.
Law manipulation should be works
Indeed it's legit about that, lowkey Conceptual can also be applied.
His assumptipn are based on how tiering system works , he's not Entirely wrong as someone who doesn't follow tgoh
Yep.
Giving more proof to your argument is very good move than "misinterpration this misinterpration that"
I try (2).

Yep. For the explanation, I think it is correct besides that, what makes this Taboo categorized as CM3 is in a limiter system that restricts humans universally by having principles down to genetics. What's wrong with that? More precisely I am based on the "definitions" of each "terminology" to which it can be affiliated consistently and makes sense so it's okay. Well, the scans I brought did seem minimal however but the context is fine I do it also based on previous CRT.
The limiter system is not by changing or manipulate the being concept/power concept etc directly

It's working by give the invincible/inviolable rules to the every being applied to it, it's not how the "govern reality" Works just Because it's has universal range

Principles or any dictionary thing you said earlier is more compatible to law manipulation instead of concept manipulation

The limiter system is not by changing or manipulate the being concept/power concept etc directly
What do you mean? This Taboo is changing their body directly just as Sujin Lee's felt after being free by the Taboo. The Taboo affects the essensence of body and mind (power, knowledge, and wisdom) of any beings that put in to.
It's working by give the invincible/inviolable rules to the every being applied to it, it's not how the "govern reality" Works just Because it's has universal range
And about this "govern reality". As you said before, Taboo can be applied to anyone who is there including the Gods, and when a new non-aggression contract is made that includes the Gods (represented by Odin) it indicates that Taboo can act as an object that regulates the reality and behavior of existing beings inside it.
Principles or any dictionary thing you said earlier is more compatible to law manipulation instead of concept manipulation
More precisely both. Because based on the existing terminology, "concept" has a meaning as a form of "idea" or a "principle" where the principle here is a principle that is fundamental (basis) of an object. And this can also be applied to law, which means is a rule that has to be or usually is to be followed, or can be desirably followed, or is an inevitable consequence of something. Such as the laws observed in nature or the way that a system is constructed. The principles of such a system are understood by its users as the essential characteristics of the system, or reflecting system's designed purpose, and the "effective operation or use of which would be impossible if any one of the principles was to be ignored ". That's how Taboo works, and this is in accordance with the description of Ultio R's profile regarding his CM3 base which says Taboo is a form of conceptual law of the Gods.

Argumentum ad nauseam, like I've said before, I'll drop this debate right now since you kept repeating same stuffs over and over (no scans) and just spamming "misinterpretation!" or "you are ignorant!", instead of bringing new scans or reasonings. Your scans are lacking, means your explanations has zero noteworthy.

Anyway to say "It was accepted in the previous CRT and it is in the profiles so it's true!" is a blatant asinine.

Last edited:
Misinterpretation is conjecture. We work with what is given to us, and what was given to us isn't a lot. The Taboo is a simple law placed upon humanity. Whether or not it is concept manip or not does not concern me. Mori has no showings or feats of being able to write a Taboo by himself. He has the capacity to represent the Monsters, just like Daewi can represent Humans. But only a God can write the contract. We've thus far only seen Gods do so, and have no reason to believe otherwise. And before you bring up the "Supreme God" argument, Mujin has demonstrated far more abilities than Mori ever had as Supreme God. Not to mention his powers come from Tathagatha - a God - so saying Taboo making/breaking is a Supreme God specific power is going against Occam's Razor.

I rest my case.

Sir Ovens is usually very reliable, and seems to make sense above. If he is against this revision, I am as well.

Yeah it'd be good if someone make a new thread regarding the Taboo being a conceptual law or not. I still strictly think it's just power nullification, biological manipulation and law manipulation on universal range based on the given scans above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back