• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CONCEPTUAL MANIPULATION AND LAW MANIPULATION FOR MORI JIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys.. so I just checked the Mori Jin profile in fandom, and saw that He doesn't had any abillities like Conceptual Manipulation type 3 and Law Manipulation with resistance of it. I mean, since Mori Jin became the supreme divine being in The God of Highschool who killed and replaced Taghata, why didn't he have such abillities? While Mubong in Maitreya form has. Also Mori Jin in the Supreme Divine Being State make the Taboo itself for the gods, so it should prove that He had this kind of abillities. Shall we upgrade it? And any characters like Sujin Lee & Ultio R has that kind of abillities so it doesn't make sense while Mori Jin that the one who is the Supreme Divine Being not. So first I will elaborate why Mori Jin should have this kind of abillities.

TABOO.
Taboo is a concept or invisible rule that created by The god of the universe (the supreme divine being) where Humans will not be able to reach the Gods in terms of power, knowledge, and wisdom.
The taboo was planted by the Gods on Humans down to genetics.
When Ultio R released the Taboo, Ilpyo Park that those in the heavenly realm are also affected, where the realm there has a difference in space and time to another realm it proves that Taboo apply in an universal scale lowkey Low Multiversal range because of it.

SUPREME DIVINE BEING STATE.
• Any being that have the title of The Supreme Divine Being/The Supreme Gods/The God of The Universe has capabilities to make a rule, law and a concept that rules any being in there. Just like how Mori Jin created the Taboo for the gods.
• And any being that have the title of The Supreme Divine Being/The Supreme Gods/The God of The Universe unbounded by the rules, laws, and concepts that exist. Just like how Mubong Maitreya broke the Non Agression rule.

CONCLUTION.
• These feats are consistent, so I think Mori Jin should have Conceptual Manipulation type 3, and Law Manipulation with a resistance of it just like Mubong in His profile with Low Multiversal range.
• It's only applicable to Mori Jin in the Supreme God state, not for usual Mori Jin, Jaecheondaeseong one, or even Mori Dan.

Thanks.

What makes this "Taboo" a concept again?
I think it is clear, especially some of the characters from The God of Highschool verse who have Conceptual Manipulation type 3 abilities come from Taboo and this was agreed upon here just check Sujin Lee profile and Ultio R (I have insert that above).

Why this "Taboo" a concept again? So let's take a review briefly to the philosophical concept held by Aristotle, which is a concept related to metaphysics: the law of invisible (abstract) supremacy that governs reality. So a character that has the ability to control, destroy, interpret a metaphysical concept or law that forms a reality and regulates it can be categorized into this concept.

In contrast to the Plato's concept which is more transdental, the Aristotelian concept is more concerned with fundamentals. A brief explanation of the concept of Taboo, Taboo is a concept applied by the Gods so that it is impossible for Humans to reach and injure the Gods. Taboo is an abstract concept that binds people, so that their potential is shackled. And Taboo itself was created by the Supreme God, or can be controlled by the Key as was done by Sujin Lee. And this has been confirmed many times, Taboo is categorized as a form of Aristotle's concept. Especially this apply in an universal and abstract.

Conceptual Manipulation type 3 comes from creating, destroying, and altering the Taboo concept, then why isn't Mori Jin the Supreme God not? Taboo itself was created by the Supreme God. So it can be concluded that whoever has the status of an Supreme God, can do the same. This is also undoubtedly, Mori Jin, after revealing his identity as the Supreme God, made an abstract contract that binds the concepts between the worlds there for Gods, Humans, and Devils to live in parallel. It can be concluded that so far, Mori Jin is very legitimate to have Conceptual Manipulation type 3.

I think it is clear, especially some of the characters from The God of Highschool verse who have Conceptual Manipulation type 3 abilities come from Taboo and this was agreed upon here just check Sujin Lee profile and Ultio R (I have insert that above).

Why this "Taboo" a concept again? So let's take a review briefly to the philosophical concept held by Aristotle, which is a concept related to metaphysics: the law of invisible (abstract) supremacy that governs reality. So a character that has the ability to control, destroy, interpret a metaphysical concept or law that forms a reality and regulates it can be categorized into this concept.

In contrast to the Plato's concept which is more transdental, the Aristotelian concept is more concerned with fundamentals. A brief explanation of the concept of Taboo, Taboo is a concept applied by the Gods so that it is impossible for Humans to reach and injure the Gods. Taboo is an abstract concept that binds people, so that their potential is shackled. And Taboo itself was created by the Supreme God, or can be controlled by the Key as was done by Sujin Lee. And this has been confirmed many times, Taboo is categorized as a form of Aristotle's concept. Especially this apply in an universal and abstract.

Conceptual Manipulation type 3 comes from creating, destroying, and altering the Taboo concept, then why isn't Mori Jin the Supreme God not? Taboo itself was created by the Supreme God. So it can be concluded that whoever has the status of an Supreme God, can do the same. This is also undoubtedly, Mori Jin, after revealing his identity as the Supreme God, made an abstract contract that binds the concepts between the worlds there for Gods, Humans, and Devils to live in parallel. It can be concluded that so far, Mori Jin is very legitimate to have Conceptual Manipulation type 3.
I... don't need your lecture regarding what concept is, unnecessary. But that being said, if it was accepted on the former CRT then so be it.

I... don't need your lecture regarding what concept is, unnecessary. But that being said, if it was accepted on the former CRT then so be it.
Unnecessary... yeah unfortunately you are asking what makes this Tabo a "concept" which means I have to provide a context that is digestible and makes sense. Things that unnecessary is your statement. But I guess that is fine, no problem.

Taboo is a power null that works through contract.
I don't see conceptual or law manipulation here.
How is that not? While Taboo also act as a power null it's also act as a concept that bound Humans. Just as you see when the contract conluded after Mori Jin made the Taboo for the gods, even Odin can't interfere anything in human worlds and whenever He wants to the abstract wall will stop Him.

It's the power null concept that exist universally and can affect any beings down to genetics, the power null itself become the concept named Taboo.

And stuff for Conceptual Manipulation with Law Manipulation are based on The Supreme God's authority that can make any laws or concept to any beings in His universe except Him.

Taboo is a power null that works through contract.
What do you mean it requires a contract? If you read the scans that I attached to imgur, the reason why Mori Jin made a contract with Odin was because Odin asked him to forgive him so he could stay alive, and the reason for Odin to convince Mori Jin was to apply his own Taboo to them. Moreover, Mubong Maitreya could immediately break the law of non-aggression that was previously created without the consent of other beings, this proves the power of The Supreme Gods as I said earlier.

And another reason is because Mori needs a witness for his power and contract, the thing that needs to be remembered is that Mori is not a selfish Supreme God. He wants to live where all races can be reconciled, so rather than making a contract by force that falls to a fascist it is better to make a contract that can be agreed upon by the parties representing that race. That's why when Mubong Maitreya broke the non-aggresion law He said "contract made by the representatives of the three races".

It's known that the method that be used by Mori Jin is a wise method. Odin is nothing more than a witness, there is also Daewi Han when Mori Jin made the contract.

Unnecessary... yeah unfortunately you are asking what makes this Tabo a "concept" which means I have to provide a context that is digestible and makes sense. Things that unnecessary is your statement. But I guess that is fine, no problem.
Half of your paragraphs didn't elaborate on reasonings why Taboo is a concept but rather, you explained what Aristotle's concept or Platonic form are which was redundant since they are already presented in the main page more or less as common knowledges, and nor of your scans literally suggests that Taboo is a concept, let alone governs reality or exists as the fundamental thing of the verse, hence why I asked you why would you considered it as a type 3 conceptual manipulation, but since it was accepted on the former CRT already then yeah it's fine by me.

Exactly what I thought, I didn't understand why it was accepted and I have no interest to know why either, but by the scans given above, nothing indicates that Taboo is an abstract law or rule which works like a concept.

Half of your paragraphs didn't elaborate on reasonings why Taboo is a concept but rather, you explained what Aristotle's concept or Platonic form are which was redundant since they are already presented in the main page more or less as common knowledges, and nor of your scans literally suggests that Taboo is a concept, let alone governs reality or exists as the fundamental thing of the verse, hence why I asked you why would you considered it as a type 3 conceptual manipulation, but since it was accepted on the former CRT already then yeah it's fine by me.
If you pay close attention to the first paragraph I did provide an explanation of Aristotle's concept which became the idea for CM type 3 and its differences with Plato because if there is a misconception on this basis it can also affect the concept of the Taboo itself. A little redundant? well it's just an "extra" context.

Besides how come you couldn't find any indication of this? I don't agree. Taboo itself exists as a fundamental concept. And the only key to release this with interference of The Key. Also The Taboo itself is a "concept". I mean, why not? This limiter which initially only acted as a limiter for humans or the powernull of the Gods, turned into a separate concept called "Taboo" that absolute and can't be break without any help of The Key or The Supreme Gods. You can see the links that I gave above, and I will explain it specifically.

Also It affects the entangled creatures down to genetics, how is that fundamental? In addition, it is clear that the Taboo is an abstract concept. I mean how is that not an abstract concept? Taboo is a limiter for humans in the aspects of knowledge, power, and wisdom compared to the Gods whose scale is very far and absolute.

I think, there's a misasumption here.

Am caught up with and it is no way a concept it just law manipulation and powernull.
Explain why. The "Taboo" literally becomes the term and a system that passed on genetics to any being who apply to it. As I said, this powernull has become the concept itself and it's name "Taboo". It's also an abstract concept, because it's sealed human capabilities to reach The Gods in an absolute scale of knowledge, power, and wisdom aspects.

What you mentioned is law manipulation being a system proves it's law manipulation not concept manip. Sealing human capabilities doesn't make it a concept it only gives it powernull and law manip

What you mentioned is law manipulation being a system proves it's law manipulation not concept manip. Sealing human capabilities doesn't make it a concept it only gives it powernull and law manip
Huh sounds like you're misinterpretating something. I mean, this "Taboo" is a concept that created by the Gods to sealed Human's real capabilities and also Taboo can affect all beings in there including the gods. It should be clear that the existance of this Taboo is a fundamental one where everyone can be trapped in there.

"Being a system proves it's law manipulation"

Well this Taboo actually can be applied to the law and the concept manipulation, it can be applied to both of them.

If you pay close attention to the first paragraph I did provide an explanation of Aristotle's concept which became the idea for CM type 3 and its differences with Plato because if there is a misconception on this basis it can also affect the concept of the Taboo itself. A little redundant? well it's just an "extra" context.
It's already presented in here so a further explanation is redundant, also non of your scans qualifies as type 3 conceptual manipulation.
Besides how come you couldn't find any indication of this? I don't agree. Taboo itself exists as a fundamental concept. And the only key to release this with interference of The Key. Also The Taboo itself is a "concept". I mean, why not? This limiter which initially only acted as a limiter for humans or the powernull of the Gods, turned into a separate concept called "Taboo" that absolute and can't be break without any help of The Key or The Supreme Gods. You can see the links that I gave above, and I will explain it specifically.
That doesn't make it suddenly a concept, a power null which being impossible to be broke down by regular humans could also be an "inviolable rule" as a figure of speech. Beside, it didn't elaborate any further context and being an absolute rule also doesn't make, it suddenly a concept (2) even if assumed it was.
Also It affects the entangled creatures down to genetics, how is that fundamental? In addition, it is clear that the Taboo is an abstract concept. I mean how is that not an abstract concept? Taboo is a limiter for humans in the aspects of knowledge, power, and wisdom compared to the Gods whose scale is very far and absolute.

I think, there's a misasumption here.
That doesn't make it a concept (3).

Last edited:
Huh sounds like you're misinterpretating something. I mean, this "Taboo" is a concept that created by the Gods to sealed Human's real capabilities and also Taboo can affect all beings in there including the gods. It should be clear that the existance of this Taboo is a fundamental one where everyone can be trapped in there.

"Being a system proves it's law manipulation"

Well this Taboo actually can be applied to the law and the concept manipulation, it can be applied to both of them.
There is no misinterpretation here, your scans do not adequate as a concept. You need more context than that in order to be qualified as one.

Concepts are defined as abstract ideas or general notions that occur in the mind, in speech, or in thought. They are understood to be the fundamental building blocks of thoughts and beliefs. ... Concepts as mental representations, where concepts are entities that exist in the mind.
The ability to manipulate "laws" that automatically apply themselves upon reality, referring to rules/systems, mandates and even fundamental logical principles/truths/facts that are the way in which a reality may function. this two are different the taboo Isn't an abstract idea therefore it isn't a concept it is a system set up my gods making it a law.

It's already presented in here so need so further explanation is redundant, also non of your scans qualifies as type 3 conceptual manipulation.
Okay why this be a problem? Let's get to the main topics. Actually it is. I don't understand why you think it's not.
That doesn't make it suddenly a concept, a power null which being impossible to be broke down by regular humans could also be an "inviolable rule" as a figure of speech.
Agreed to the first line, but there's something that you missed about. And the thing I am quite amazed at is you ignoring this "power null" which has its own term which directly makes it a concept called "Taboo". Especially this applies fundamentally and universally there, apart from ordinary humans and superhumans. Like the case of Mujin Park, which was initially impossible to defeat the Nephilim who were weak creatures in the Heavenly Realm, but after the Taboo was released he could even defeat them in one hand. What do you mean about this "inviolable rule" become a figure of speech? That's nonsense, this case is just like Mujin's one on above.

Beside, it didn't elaborate any further context and being an absolute rule also doesn't make, it suddenly a concept (2) even if assumed it was.

That doesn't make it a concept (3).
That's why I said there's a misinterpretating in here. As I explained above, altought the things that you're saying is ambigous.

There is no misinterpretation here, your scans do not adequate as a concept. You need more context than that in order to be qualified as one.
So what do you want?
Concepts are defined as abstract ideas or general notions that occur in the mind, in speech, or in thought. They are understood to be the fundamental building blocks of thoughts and beliefs. ... Concepts as mental representations, where concepts are entities that exist in the mind.
Yeah it's an abstract idea just like the Taboos. This Taboo become the fundamental aspects to Humans in there.
The ability to manipulate "laws" that automatically apply themselves upon reality, referring to rules/systems, mandates and even fundamental logical principles/truths/facts that are the way in which a reality may function. this two are different the taboo Isn't an abstract idea therefore it isn't a concept it is a system set up my gods making it a law.
That's why I said this Taboo can be applied to the concept and the law manipulation itself. How is Taboo is not an abstract idea? You know right Taboo's effect are in aspects of knowledge, power, and wisdom. That's become an abstract idea, this "knowledge" or the "wisdom". Taboo literally become an aspects of humans, that passed down to genetics and it become the power null concept itself to human by the gods.

Okay why this be a problem? Let's get to the main topics. Actually it is. I don't understand why you think it's not.
What, I'm on the side who should say "why you think it is".
Agreed to the first line, but there's something that you missed about. And the thing I am quite amazed at is you ignoring this "power null" which has its own term which directly makes it a concept called "Taboo". Especially this applies fundamentally and universally there, apart from ordinary humans and superhumans. Like the case of Mujin Park, which was initially impossible to defeat the Nephilim who were weak creatures in the Heavenly Realm, but after the Taboo was released he could even defeat them in one hand. What do you mean about this "inviolable rule" become a figure of speech? That's nonsense, this case is just like Mujin's one on above.
There is nothing that I missed, you claimed Taboo is a concept with zero evidence being given, you said it is abstract because it is a concept, but the first argument which brought up by the latter has zero evidence, you said it is something fundamental but I didn't see it where literally that comes from. All you have as scans is a power null which applied everywhere, not governed everywhere. And "inviolable rule" literally means nothing in order to prove ones as concepts.
That's why I said there's a misinterpretating in here. As I explained above, altought the things that you're saying is ambigous.
There is none, you just kept spouting "misinterpretation" to the oppose arguments which have different interpretation than yours.

The taboo being a fundamental aspect of humans doesn't make it a concept. An aspect is a feature of something. It being aspect of knowledge etc. Doesn't make it a concept it's just merely a feature of them.

So what do you want?
?
Yeah it's an abstract idea just like the Taboos. This Taboo become the fundamental aspects to Humans in there.
Prove it being to something equivalent to an abstract idea then we can continue.
That's why I said this Taboo can be applied to the concept and the law manipulation itself. How is Taboo is not an abstract idea? You know right Taboo's effect are in aspects of knowledge, power, and wisdom. That's become an abstract idea, this "knowledge" or the "wisdom". Taboo literally become an aspects of humans, that passed down to genetics and it become the power null concept itself to human by the gods.
That doesn't make it a concept or we gonna have conceptual level abstract existences for TTGL god tiers since they are materialized by emotions and feelings which sounds a lot, more impressive than knowledge, power, and wisdom for instance, which again by your given scans never said aspects exists as abstract forms either, they can just meant as literal power or intelligence which being restricted and prevented to be close to that the Supreme Gods'. "Being an aspect of humans" stuffs is a silly argument, or maybe next time you will argue destroying one's soul is conceptual manipulation as well.

Last edited:
Mori isn't a God in the literal sense. He's a monkey demon. Even Daewi, who got the Jade Emperor's powers isn't capable of creating the Taboo. Only a God such as Odin or Satan can make the contract. Mori and Daewi simply signed it.

R physically ate the Taboo with Greed, which is how he got Type 3. Ilpyo and Sujin have it because it is in their very nature to break the Taboo, since they're Keys. Mujin straight up tore the Taboo contract despite being part of the Gods who were bound to it. They all have showings of breaking the Taboo, which is why they all have concept manip. Mori has absolutely no showings.

I disagree with the OP.

R and sujin has capability to do it alone without needing contract from another being

Mori jin hasn't show us his supreme god ability yet it's headcanon if we scalled him to supreme gods Maitreya , R and sujin

Taboo being concept and universal range is argueable for me , but low multiversal range is dumb af

Neutral learning towards disagree

Supreme God is a title. We have absolutely no proof that anyone with the moniker of Supreme God can break the Taboo. Literally only one person thus far has done so and he's currently the strongest person in the whole verse.

I am vehemently against this upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back