• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CONCEPTUAL MANIPULATION AND LAW MANIPULATION FOR MORI JIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jus tlike others have said I am not sure what makes Taboo a concept, I whole heartedly agree with law manipulation that is how it has seemed all the while but I dont see conceptual manip anywhere.

The original argument for type 3 Taboo was that it was an intangible law placed upon every human in existence. As such, for someone like R to break it by "consuming" it, it would have had to have been a concept. I'm perfectly fine with removing type 3 for everyone if that's not how concepts work.

The original argument for type 3 Taboo was that it was an intangible law placed upon every human in existence. As such, for someone like R to break it by "consuming" it, it would have had to have been a concept. I'm perfectly fine with removing type 3 for everyone if that's not how concepts work.
I am not an expert o this but that is not exactly what I would call a concept a law can be just the same, I think it gives R a high level of NPI being capable of eating something intangible that applies as a universal law but I dont think it make the law itself a concept, but I suggest asking like Ultima or something I believe he is the type of person to know more about this sort of stuff.

Okay, I'm back and it can be assumed that 4 people disagree, I can tolerate it. Come to think of it, I was also a bit skeptical but my idea of this Taboo remains the same with a slightly different view. After I retraced the Manhwa on this subject, Taboo is not a "Power Null" but a "Limiter" or "Restriction" to the potential of power, knowledge, and wisdom of a being that descends to the level of genetics. In Power Nullification, it refers to the ability to simply nullify the powers and abilities of others, negating their effects. Meanwhile, the Taboo here is an "invisible limiter" or what is often referred to as an "inviolable rule" which works as both a law and a concept, as stated in the Ultio R profile which says Taboo is a form of conceptual law applied by Gods to Humans.

Besides that, the reason why Taboo is not Power Null is when the Taboo was released by R, Sujin said "I'm overflowing with power ... it feels like something that 'was constricting' my body has completely dissapeared". After that Mubong or Mujin also mentions this Taboo as said by Sujin, and this indicates that Taboo has a meaning as a "restriction" compared to the Power Null form, this is the form of misinterpretation that I previously mentioned.

And that's why I previously said that the application of this Taboo can act as Conceptual Manipulation as well as Law Manipulation. And if we take a concept definition based on a dictionary, the concept is said to be a form of "principle" or "idea" and the definition of the principle here is "a fundamental truth or proposition that serves as the foundation for a system of belief or behavior or for a chain of reasoning". Principle also has a meaning in a law which sounds "In law, it is a rule that has to be or usually is to be followed, or can be desirably followed, or is an inevitable consequence of something, such as the laws observed in nature or the way that a system is constructed. The principles of such a system are understood by its users as the essential characteristics of the system, or reflecting system's designed purpose, and the effective operation or use of which would be impossible if any one of the principles was to be ignored."

That's how Taboo works. And in the Taboo case there is an absolute inviolable rule that is applied to a law or an existential system. In the Taboo case, it also has a fundamental truth or one that is fundamental in the restriction system, namely "the inviolabe rule that limits the potential of humans based on power, knowledge, and wisdom compared to the gods" < This truth works as a principle into the system to effect up to scale between genetics. If this isn't a form of concept, when the Taboo is a God-given human “life principle” then what do you want to say? Power Null? it is very imprecise because Taboo means a limitation.

So in my view Taboo is a legitemate a conceptual and law manipulation.

What, I'm on the side who should say "why you think it is".
I have explain that in a better way, sorry if before my explaination kinda bad and misleading.
There is nothing that I missed, you claimed Taboo is a concept with zero evidence being given, you said it is abstract because it is a concept, but the first argument which brought up by the latter has zero evidence, you said it is something fundamental but I didn't see it where literally that comes from. All you have as scans is a power null which applied everywhere, not governed everywhere. And "inviolable rule" literally means nothing in order to prove ones as concepts.
Well, I have explained the conceptual explanation of the Taboo above, and it's not a power null. Althought the scans that I brought were just right, what was not right on the previous occasion was how I interpreted this matter with minimal and complicated diction. Regarding the Inviolable Rule, it could be the principle regarding the basic principles of the Taboo, which is definitively the Taboo is the restriction of Gods to Humans. It's something fundamental, why it doesn't? You know right fundamental means a central or primary rule or principle on which something is based, and this inviolable rule works as a fundamental rule to humans.
There is none, you just kept spouting "misinterpretation" to the oppose arguments which have different interpretation than yours.
Eh actually it is, there's a misinterpretation in here and I have explained as above.

The taboo being a fundamental aspect of humans doesn't make it a concept. An aspect is a feature of something. It being aspect of knowledge etc. Doesn't make it a concept it's just merely a feature of them.
You are right, but this fundamental things can work as an idea like a concept works. And the fundamental things is an aspect that motivates the principle, so I guess my statement before was right.

What? So nevermind about this.
Prove it being to something equivalent to an abstract idea then we can continue.
I don't need to prove it either, because the basics explanation and the logics way can be applied in here just as I explained above with a reliable sources.
That doesn't make it a concept or we gonna have conceptual level abstract existences for TTGL god tiers since they are materialized by emotions and feelings which sounds a lot, more impressive than knowledge, power, and wisdom for instance, which again by your given scans never said aspects exists as abstract forms either, they can just meant as literal power or intelligence which being restricted and prevented to be close to that the Supreme Gods'. "Being an aspect of humans" stuffs is a silly argument, or maybe next time you will argue destroying one's soul is conceptual manipulation as well.
You know you are out of context right now by mentioning this Gurren Laggan that we don't talk about. My scans actually fine, it just how my way interpretating it before. Also why would I thought that? That just ashine. My current view is more better than before, I guess even it's can be elaborate with a simple way.

I'm no opponent for the verse and I don't even care about it, but if you can bring better scans then I might change my mind.
Okay but we don't really need that as long the context is fine with the scans, and I began to understand why the previous crt make this "Taboo" as conceptual and law manipulation and my view explain this.

Mori isn't a God in the literal sense. He's a monkey demon. Even Daewi, who got the Jade Emperor's powers isn't capable of creating the Taboo. Only a God such as Odin or Satan can make the contract. Mori and Daewi simply signed it.
What do you mean about this? There are quite a lot of misconceptions about this, since Mori ate Samjang he has been confirmed that he is no longer the same mortal. Even this has been mentioned by Odin many times, that Mori Jin after eating Samjang he was able to defeat Tathaghata and was called a being from a higher dimension. And the comparison of Jade Emperor's strength with Mori Jin is far away even if you want to compare post-ragnarok Mori Jin Jaecheondaeseong with Daewi Han as Jade Emperor or even the prime Okhwang. Mori was clearly much stronger than them, especially regarding "The Supreme Gods", it was stated that Mori Jin became a divine being with higher dimensions which indicated that the status he had was not just status. And since when did Mori only sign with Odin and the Satan you say is only capable of making such a contract? In the previous scans, I gave evidence that the reason Odin suggested this was so that Mori could spare his life by applying the Taboo and creating a law of nonaggression that placed the 3 races from absolutely no fight against each other. You can check it between chapters 280-304.
R physically ate the Taboo with Greed, which is how he got Type 3. Ilpyo and Sujin have it because it is in their very nature to break the Taboo, since they're Keys. Mujin straight up tore the Taboo contract despite being part of the Gods who were bound to it. They all have showings of breaking the Taboo, which is why they all have concept manip. Mori has absolutely no showings.

I disagree with the OP.
Well your statement makes sense here and I can understand the reasons why you could disagree. However, when the Taboo is applied to Gods and the law of nonaggression is made it implies that Mori Jin has the capability to make conceptual laws that bind the three races. And the thing to remember is that Mori Jin is also referred to as "The Supreme Gods" which then it is known that whoever holds this status will have the ability as a Supreme God, and he can create the laws that he want. In the case of Mori Jin, he made the law of nonaggression openly and by consensus, but if we look back at the past when Tathaghata was still in power, he made inviolable rules to humans in wrongdoing like a slave contract which made them have differences.

Last edited:
R and sujin has capability to do it alone without needing contract from another being
Yes it because Sujin is the "key" a being that made to fulfill her main task of breaking the contract made by Gods. And this Ultio capable to break the Taboo because he consume the greed, it's actually with another's power just not him.
Mori jin hasn't show us his supreme god ability yet it's headcanon if we scalled him to supreme gods Maitreya , R and sujin
He actually has thought but his feats is indeed minim. Why we called it as headcanon? There's many stuff out there that use scaling that makes hax applicable from one to another.
Taboo being concept and universal range is argueable for me , but low multiversal range is dumb af
Why thought it's dumb? Is this about the realm structure in there? Well the safest thing is about their verse are Universe+, and possibly Low Multiversal because any realm indicates it has it's own space and time. Thought the low multiversal is arguable in here.
Neutral learning towards disagree
Fine.

Neutral on this. But i prefer give Mori "Likely" or "Possibly" rating because Mori hasn't show his supreme god ability
That's fine because in the upcoming issue it seems that Mori will regain his original power back. But actually Mori has shown a bit abillities in this state, it just minim.

Supreme God is a title.
Yeah and then? It is not just a 'title' because any beings that deserves this 'title' is a being that has an existence from higher dimensions (as Odin said about Mori Jin), and a being that can recreate the universe like in the Maitreya's lore.

We have absolutely no proof that anyone with the moniker of Supreme God can break the Taboo.
But we have proof that this Moniker of Supreme God can make the new one and by scaling default he can do like anyothers.
Literally only one person thus far has done so and he's currently the strongest person in the whole verse.
Altought there's a chance Mori will regain his original power back.
I am vehemently against this upgrade.
Fine, but the things that you have said earlier is nonsense.

Jus tlike others have said I am not sure what makes Taboo a concept, I whole heartedly agree with law manipulation that is how it has seemed all the while but I dont see conceptual manip anywhere.
I have elaborated it in my current view is more understandable, so your thoughts?

The original argument for type 3 Taboo was that it was an intangible law placed upon every human in existence.
It may sound like that, but in reality it is different. I have explained as above.
As such, for someone like R to break it by "consuming" it, it would have had to have been a concept. I'm perfectly fine with removing type 3 for everyone if that's not how concepts work.
Well nope, they actually move linear with the concept definition so I disagree.

Well, I have explained the conceptual explanation of the Taboo above, and it's not a power null. Althought the scans that I brought were just right, what was not right on the previous occasion was how I interpreted this matter with minimal and complicated diction. Regarding the Inviolable Rule, it could be the principle regarding the basic principles of the Taboo, which is definitively the Taboo is the restriction of Gods to Humans. It's something fundamental, why it doesn't? You know right fundamental means a central or primary rule or principle on which something is based, and this inviolable rule works as a fundamental rule to humans.
And you are yet to prove it and being a fundamental rule to humans doesn't make it a concept.
I don't need to prove it either, because the basics explanation and the logics way can be applied in here just as I explained above with a reliable sources.
But, you are the one who propose stuffs so proving stuffs is your obligatory or it'd be a burden of proofs. The reliable sources you gave, aka the given scans above, has nothing indicates that it is a concept. I need, a direct scans regarding it being equal as an abstract form, or something that govern reality rather than just being an aspect of humans as an intangible/invisible rule. I'm not gonna hear "it is abstract because it is a concept!" since it is being a concept is the thing that need to be proven at the first place.
You know you are out of context right now by mentioning this Gurren Laggan that we don't talk about. My scans actually fine, it just how my way interpretating it before. Also why would I thought that? That just ashine. My current view is more better than before, I guess even it's can be elaborate with a simple way.
It's a direct comparison on X which is more impressive than Y does not qualify as Z hence via common sense Y shouldn't qualifies as well.
Okay but we don't really need that as long the context is fine with the scans, and I began to understand why the previous crt make this "Taboo" as conceptual and law manipulation and my view explain this.
But your context does not indicate that Taboo is a concept.

And for addition, I'd rather careless regarding your point of few, if you continue this without even to bring something new and choose the way of circular asinine debate, I won't gonna take you seriously at that point.

Last edited:
But, you are the one who propose stuffs so proving stuffs is your obligatory or it'd be a burden of proofs. The reliable sources you gave, aka the given scans above, has nothing indicates that it is a concept. I need, a direct scans regarding it being equal as an abstract form, or something that govern reality rather than just being an aspect of humans as an intangible/invisible rule. I'm not gonna hear "it is abstract because it is a concept!" since it is being a concept is the thing that need to be proven at the first place.
Yeah and I have provided scans that are important and necessary besides that if I only give scans without arguing with logical reasons, of course I will always be on the defensive side who will always be the one who provides and obeys the words of the opponent to meet his expectations, otherwise the explanation that I am giving is more relevant than the accusations made by the opposition. My scans meet the criteria, it remains only for the opposition to digest the context I have given them or not. Especially the discussion of fiction must be detailed in more deeply by the supporters, who obviously you also know.

There is no need to mention that some of them have misinterpreted the Taboo here, besides that I did not explain that the abstract Taboo immediately becomes a concept, but what I explained above is that Taboo is a form of conceptual law. It is clear here that you are ignoring the explanation I am giving and are only looking at the rough scans that are there to create a misinterpretation. I will repeat and explain why the Taboo was included in the concept.

Based on the dictionary for the concept definition, the concept is said to be a form of "principle" or "idea" and the definition of the principle here is a fundamental truth or proposition that serves as the foundation for a system of belief or behavior or for a chain of reasoning. Principle also has a meaning in a law which sounds "it is a rule that has to be or usually is to be followed", or can be desirably followed, or "is an inevitable consequence of something", such as the laws observed in nature or the way that a system is constructed. The principles of such a system are understood by its users as the essential characteristics of the system, or reflecting system's designed purpose, and the "effective operation or use of which would be impossible if any one of the principles was to be ignored".

That's how Taboo works. Because in Taboo there is a fundamental principle or truth in which there is an absolute inviolable rule that is applied to a law or an existential system that is applied to a being. Namely the inviolabe rule that limits the potential of humans based on power, knowledge, and wisdom compared to the gods. <This truth works as a principle into the system to effect up to scale between genetics. Why are you forcing me to prove things the way you want to? Even though if you pay close attention and understand the context, it can be in line with the basic definition, even this is quite simple. On the other hand, if you still think this is a form of power nullification or whatever then the thing you are thinking about is wrong. And remember the Taboo being a form of "conceptual law".

It's a direct comparison on X which is more impressive than Y does not qualify as Z hence via common sense Y shouldn't qualifies as well.
What do you mean about that? The analogy you give is irrelevant and sounds complicated, if the requirement to achieve Z is to exceed the variable Y then if X is able to do this then it should be able to have the same capability. And that sounds complicated.

But your context does not indicate that Taboo is a concept.
How does it not? Based on the definition of a concept which is a form of principle, and principles can be applied to laws which are inevitable for adaptation. This is the same as how Taboo works together as I explained above but in brief, the context that makes Taboo is the concept:
• Concept is a form of idea or principle.
• Principle means the principle or basis of a truth.
• Principles can be applied to law.
• Taboo has a fundamental principle or principle, which is about inviolable rules that make humans unable to match gods in terms of strength, knowledge, and wisdom.
• The Taboo Principle works like a system down to the genetic level.

And there are many other contexts that are in line. In fact, your accusation in no way proves that the argument I am giving is wrong, it shows that you did not read my explanation.

And for addition, I'd rather careless regarding your point of few, if you continue this without even to bring something new and choose the way of circular asinine debate, I won't gonna take you seriously at that point.
Huh what? It doesn't make sense. The explanations and contexts I provide can fit the basic definition and be consistently adapted. You're claiming I'm in the burden of proof fallacy, right? It seems that you are that in the fallacy here, burden of proof fallacy is like: A claims something but without evidence and argumentation and B asks for evidence for it but A replies with B who must prove it.

Whereas the reality here, I am giving here is that I give relateable scans and provide arguments that match common sense without making personal attacks on the opponent. It's fine if you will ignore this, it seems like that condition is more right for me.

Yeah and I have provided scans that are important and necessary besides that if I only give scans without arguing with logical reasons, of course I will always be on the defensive side who will always be the one who provides and obeys the words of the opponent to meet his expectations, otherwise the explanation that I am giving is more relevant than the accusations made by the opposition.
A rant. I'll skip.
My scans meet the criteria, it remains only for the opposition to digest the context I have given them or not. Especially the discussion of fiction must be detailed in more deeply by the supporters, who obviously you also know.
No, they don't.
There is no need to mention that some of them have misinterpreted the Taboo here, besides that I did not explain that the abstract Taboo immediately becomes a concept, but what I explained above is that Taboo is a form of conceptual law. It is clear here that you are ignoring the explanation I am giving and are only looking at the rough scans that are there to create a misinterpretation. I will repeat and explain why the Taboo was included in the concept.
You can make 9 paragraphs of argument with only 3 image of scans being presented, but if most of your elaborations are never explained in said scans and solely based on self-interpretation or analysis then that's what we can call as a burden of proof. You need something more than an essay to win a CRT, solid evidences are needed or at least, a very good reasonings, which none of them are here right now.
Based on the dictionary for the concept definition, the concept is said to be a form of "principle" or "idea" and the definition of the principle here is a fundamental truth or proposition that serves as the foundation for a system of belief or behavior or for a chain of reasoning. Principle also has a meaning in a law which sounds "it is a rule that has to be or usually is to be followed", or can be desirably followed, or "is an inevitable consequence of something", such as the laws observed in nature or the way that a system is constructed. The principles of such a system are understood by its users as the essential characteristics of the system, or reflecting system's designed purpose, and the "effective operation or use of which would be impossible if any one of the principles was to be ignored".
Correct.
That's how Taboo works. Because in Taboo there is a fundamental principle or truth in which there is an absolute inviolable rule that is applied to a law or an existential system that is applied to a being. Namely the inviolabe rule that limits the potential of humans based on power, knowledge, and wisdom compared to the gods. <This truth works as a principle into the system to effect up to scale between genetics.
And funnily enough, none of your scans suggests something related to fundamental principle or truth, it's even never being explicited as an abstract form which governs all reality. All scans that have presented here only explained about an intangible law which limits humans capabilities to impossible of achieving something and become one of the human's aspects like soul for instance, which doesn't make it a concept at all. Preventing ones to reach something literally is what a power nullification ability is, even for knowledge and wisdom. A concept can be applied as law but the vice versa is not necessarily true.

Why are you forcing me to prove things the way you want to? Even though if you pay close attention and understand the context, it can be in line with the basic definition, even this is quite simple. On the other hand, if you still think this is a form of power nullification or whatever then the thing you are thinking about is wrong. And remember the Taboo being a form of "conceptual law".
Extraordinary claims requires extraordinary evidences, I like your way of acting like the Taboo being a conceptual law being already established, which in fact, it is not, or we won't even debate this at the first place and the other people in this CRT would not be so undoubtful.

What do you mean about that? The analogy you give is irrelevant and sounds complicated, if the requirement to achieve Z is to exceed the variable Y then if X is able to do this then it should be able to have the same capability. And that sounds complicated.
It was a counter analogy since you kept bringing stuffs like knowledge, power, and wisdom in order to make your arguments looks more valid, feelings and emotions which have been described as purely abstractions sounds a lot more impressive than things you kept mentioned above, and that doesn't make them concepts.

How does it not? Based on the definition of a concept which is a form of principle, and principles can be applied to laws which are inevitable for adaptation. This is the same as how Taboo works together as I explained above but in brief, the context that makes Taboo is the concept:
• Concept is a form of idea or principle.
• Principle means the principle or basis of a truth.
• Principles can be applied to law.
Taboo has a fundamental principle or principle, which is about inviolable rules that make humans unable to match gods in terms of strength, knowledge, and wisdom.
The Taboo Principle works like a system down to the genetic level.
But none of these are presented in your scans, but I can see that you will say " It is clear here that you are ignoring the explanation I am giving and are only looking at the rough scans that are there to create a misinterpretation" part 2. Tell me a reason why I shouldn't call these headcanons if the stuffs you were brought on are never explained in the primary sources. In addition, it works like a system down to the genetic level nowhere proves it as a concept, embarassing.

And there are many other contexts that are in line. In fact, your accusation in no way proves that the argument I am giving is wrong, it shows that you did not read my explanation.
Another rant, I'll skip.

Huh what? It doesn't make sense. The explanations and contexts I provide can fit the basic definition and be consistently adapted. You're claiming I'm in the burden of proof fallacy, right? It seems that you are that in the fallacy here, burden of proof fallacy is like: A claims something but without evidence and argumentation and B asks for evidence for it but A replies with B who must prove it.
I'm literally on the negative side which supposed to refute your claims so the burden of proof isn't really on me, besides, half of your explanations are non-existent in the context of scans.

Whereas the reality here, I am giving here is that I give relateable scans and provide arguments that match common sense without making personal attacks on the opponent. It's fine if you will ignore this, it seems like that condition is more right for me.
Another rant, I'll skip.

Last edited:
A rant. I'll skip.
Fine. Hmm rant? Why is it 'rant'? I didn't even say blunt words in front of but I did put aside some form of sarcasm. I feel like you are ignorant here.
No, they don't.
Yes they are actually.
You can make 9 paragraphs of argument with only 3 image of scans being presented, but if most of your explanations do not exist in said scans and solely based on self-interpretation or analysis then that's what we can call as a burden of proof. You need something more than an essay to win a CRT, solid evidences are needed or at least, a very good reasonings, which none of them are here right now.
You know I wouldn't dare to explain and expose the above thoughts if this concept was not previously approved, the thing that became my basis was about the previous CRT who even believed that this Taboo was a form of conceptual and law manipulation. And the profile of Ultio R is clear about this. How can that be "self-interpretation"? The scans I brought were indeed minimal, but they are scans that are relevant and in context. You're here asking me time and time again to bring out a scene that says it's equivalent to an abstract form (more or less) right? Then I would say that your thinking which demands this is untrue, because if a phenomenon can be logically explained and it is consistently adapted then it is legitimate to think of it as such. My evidence are actually solids, and you also need critical objective thinking rather than acting ignorant that sometimes leads to misinterpretations to properly refute your oppositional arguments.
Then we can agreed in here.
And funnily enough, none of your scans suggests something related to fundamental principle or truth, it's even never being explicited as an abstract form which governs all reality. All scans that have presented here only explain an intangible law which limits humans capabilities to impossible of achieving something and become one of the human's aspects like soul for instance, which doesn't make it a concept at all. Preventing ones to reach something literally is what a power nullification ability is, even for knowledge and wisdom. A concept can be applied as law but the vice versa is not always the same.
Are you serious about saying that? My arguments only clarify the scans I carry and make correlations that can be elaborated consistently among each other in order to create the right form of solution.

This returns to the definition of the fundamental itself which is briefly the "existential principle" or which is the basis of an object, the principle applied by the Taboo in which a being is bound by inviolable rules which are absolute and shackled in the aspects of knowledge, power, and wisdom. < This can be considered as the fundamental form underlying the Taboo.

The fundamentals I am talking about are definitive terms from the dictionary. Why does it have to be like that? If you ask for something like that then, Taboo itself when post-ragnarok is applied to be a law of nonaggression which regulates all races from all realms not to interfere with each other. This can be the basis for this. Well that's "intangible law" is also referred to as "inviolable rule" which is absolute and is applied according to the system up to the genetic scale with the "limiter" principle, which means that it becomes a form of concept as well as law. Again about soul or whatever you bring is not in line with what I explain, you are here as if you are making your own wrong interpretation. Because in short, the reason is called a concept because it becomes a conceptual law that binds humans, and there is no doubt that it is absolute and abstract.

And regarding Taboo, it is not like the context of Power Nullification literally because this Taboo is more of a limiter as I explained above. Yes you are right for this, and the Taboo here can be categorized as both.
Extraordinary claims requires extraordinary evidences, your way of acting like the Taboo being a conceptual law being already established is a one-sided claim, which in fact, it is not, or we won't even debate this at the first place and the other people in this CRT would not be so undoubtful.
Why not? In terms of this Taboo it was previously approved on a previous CRT and as I said above I would dare say such a thing on this basis. So that's actually fine.
It was a counter analagy since you kept bringing stuffs like knowledge, power, and wisdom in order to make your arguments looks more valid, feelings and emotions which have been described as purely abstractions sounds a lot more impressive than things you kept mentioned above, and that doesn't make them concepts.
Are you still bringing this up? This indicates that you are misinterpreting my reasoning that the Taboo is a form of conceptual law. For the previous view I did say that, but my recent view has corrected this into a more definitive to dictionary and a fit vocabulary with a relevant context. And regarding feelings or whatever, you didn't mention that before and this goes into out of context.
But none of these are presented in your scans, but I can see that you will say " It is clear here that you are ignoring the explanation I am giving and are only looking at the rough scans that are there to create a misinterpretation" part 2.
I mean a phenomenon can be logically explained and it is consistently adapted then it is legitimate to think of it as such, there is no antifeats for this and as I explained above I just make it more clear in a logical way.
Another rant, I'll skip.
It proves that you are ignorant.
I'm literally on the negative side which supposed to refute your claims so the burden of proof isn't on me,
And not on me too.
Another rant, I'll skip.
Fine.

Yes it because Sujin is the "key" a being that made to fulfill her main task of breaking the contract made by Gods. And this Ultio capable to break the Taboo because he consume the greed, it's actually with another's power just not him.
Their power for breaking taboo is not by their own but sujin and ultio is capable to Directly changed it, and it's already been explained about sujin relationship with taboo and Tam nature and how it's can devour taboo

meanwhile mori jin can't do exactly like people who I'm mentioned above
He actually has thought but his feats is indeed minim. Why we called it as headcanon? There's many stuff out there that use scaling that makes hax applicable from one to another.
It's called headcanon if we use it for crt, know the rules
Why thought it's dumb? Is this about the realm structure in there? Well the safest thing is about their verse are Universe+, and possibly Low Multiversal because any realm indicates it has it's own space and time. Thought the low multiversal is arguable in here.
It's hasn't been explained about each realm being casually disconected or not and it's size also it's nature, law and all

It's argueable for low multiversal but it's still dumb af for me
Understandable

Disagree. Ovens and GreatIskandar already made this abundantly clear how it isn't conceptual manipulation for Mori, much less conceptual manipulation at all. This is just law-hax.

Tbh i never see taboo as a universal concept that govern reality or equalivent to it

It's just an invincible rules which is can be applied to every being including gods

Law manipulation should be works for this

And greatzulkarnain has Brought up decent argument in this thread

(*waking up in the morning and also proceed to Reading all the argument above alone is equal to Reading Chinese novel ngl)

Disagree. Ovens and GreatIskandar already made this abundantly clear how it isn't conceptual manipulation for Mori, much less conceptual manipulation at all. This is just law-hax.
Nope their reasons are a form of a misintepretation to the Taboo itself. I have explained as above this Taboo can be applied to the both conceptual and law manipulation.

Their power for breaking taboo is not by their own but sujin and ultio is capable to Directly changed it, and it's already been explained about sujin relationship with taboo and Tam nature and how it's can devour taboo
I know that's shouldn't be a problem in here.
meanwhile mori jin can't do exactly like people who I'm mentioned above

It's called headcanon if we use it for crt, know the rules
Let's said that it's possibly because I sure Mori will regain his power back to defeat Maitreya.
It's hasn't been explained about each realm being casually disconected or not and it's size also it's nature, law and all
It actually has thought, well about nature if I remember correctly it's also been explained. The things that is not is the size.
It's argueable for low multiversal but it's still dumb af for me
Ok.
Understandable
K.

Tbh i never see taboo as a universal concept that govern reality or equalivent to it

It's just an invincible rules which is can be applied to every being including gods
Well if you read my explanation above this Taboo can be applied as a conceptual law to any beings in there including gods, you are kinda right in the last sentence.
Law manipulation should be works for this
Yes it is, and also the conceptual one.
And greatzulkarnain has Brought up decent argument in this thread
Agreed, but he's predictable and has many wrong assumption that leading to misinterpretation but that doesn't mean I'm not. So it's fine.

Nope their reasons are a form of a misintepretation to the Taboo itself. I have explained as above this Taboo can be applied to the both conceptual and law manipulation.
I've read their reasoning, you don't need to tell me about it. It makes more sense anyway, which is why I agree with them.

Well if you read my explanation above this Taboo can be applied as a conceptual law to any beings in there including gods
There's no such thing for conceptual law or any kind of this if the explanation alone Couldn't proven much about how it's being fundamental aspect that shapes the reality, the explanation above is 70% using the dictionary as base argument which is can't be overused to reach the conclusion

Give another scan is very good rather than like that
Yes it is, and also the conceptual one.
Law manipulation should be works
Agreed, but he's predictable and has many wrong assumption that leading to misinterpretation but that doesn't mean I'm not. So it's fine.
His assumptipn are based on how tiering system works , he's not Entirely wrong as someone who doesn't follow tgoh

Giving more proof to your argument is very good move than "misinterpration this misinterpration that"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back