• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Spider-Man solos your puny verse and here's why

Since we've just proved Spiders >>>>>>>>>>>lizards in one thread and it was (gloriously) getting off topic I've decided to make a separate thread about it

So yeah just post all of Spidey's feats across his over 50 year long history he's been with us

• Built a bomb that would destroy the entire multiverse. Source: The 90s Spider-Man animated series
  • Defeated Doctor Doom, who possessed the power of Odin and was unintentionally ripping apart the space-time continuum. Source: Marvel Ultimate Alliance
  • Defeated Doom with the Cosmic Cube. Source: Marvel Heroes
  • Defeated his future self, who was going to destroy the space-time continuum and remake it to his liking. Source: Spider-Man: Edge of Time
  • Defeated Mysterio with the Tablet of Order and Chaos, who was warping four universes and said he would destroy (Or warp, don't remember which) all dimensions. Source: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions
  • Defeated Abyss, who was going to reduce the universe to the primordial sea of chaos. Source: Marvel vs. Capcom 2

The worst part was that I didn't see the typo for the second or third time reading it and didn't know axzy was making fun of me so I was just confused as to why he said spider Man was "spiffing around"

I've gotta go to sleep at some point because I work tomorrow but don't want to miss the action what do thread

I know it's not nearly as impressiv as some stuff but the 2017 reboot Spider-Man is pretty strong too. He one-shot Sandman who casually created a sandstorm and tanked point blank attacks that destroyed good chunks of buildings with no injuries. Pretty sure he also reacted to/dodged attacks made of sound.

60s Spidermman straight up outran Electro's lightning at one point too.

Yes the time Peter killed Mary Jane with his radioactive Spider ***** that shit is so lolz worthy what were the writers thinking? 😂

Quite true lucky were fortunate enough that Marvel would have retconned such an abomination like the devil storyline from existence by now obviously

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Well, it could have ben worse; he could have made a deal with the devil, or swapped bodies with Doc Ock, or something stupid like that.
If you're talking about One More Day, it's worth noting he [Joe Quesada] only did it to replace Mary Jane with a Mary Sue version of his daughter. Oh, and he considered Spiferman his author avatar. Let that sink in.

Back