• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far we've seen lot of comic panels in Spider-Man: Across the Spiderverse as other Spiderman's past. I've tried to find many of them in actual comics but i could only find 2 panels:
Screenshot_2023-06-08-11-50-55-15_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Peter_Parker_28Earth-61629_and_George_Stacy_28Earth-61629_from_Amazing_Spider-Man_Vol_1_90_0001.JPG.jpg

This is a panel from Amazing Spider-Man vol 1 #90:

IMG_20230609_181204.jpg
Asmannual21.jpg

Also this panel is from Amazing Spider-Man comics:
As y'all can see, both panels from earth-616 timeline, which is Marvel Comics main timeline.
So based on those ideas, I think all the animated characters we see in the movie are comic book characters that is animated for us to watch.
Let's get to the point, We've seen 60's Spiderman from cartoons, Spectaculer Spiderman, PS4 Spiderman, Lego Marvel Spiderman, Green Goblin from 2D spiderman game, a live action version of Prowler and lot of other versions. Based on these, we can see that everything produced by the Marvel company take place in the same multiverse. At the end of the day, The Marvel Multiverse contains a massive build between 11a(From 2D verses) and 1a(From comic verses).

I felt like i need to explain why the comic panels in the movie are'nt just references:
(1:45)
We see Andrew Garfield's spiderman and he was live action in the his flashback scene which means animated characters flashback scenes are comic scenec because they are animated versions of the exact same characters. They are animated because we can't WATCH couple 2d pictures, that wouldn't make it anything bigger than a comic.

Last edited:
Tier 1A is for character who have transcended infinite dimensional completely (R>F dimension) or completely surpass the concept dimension itself at any level, Trivialize 11a character as a fiction doesn't mean he is inaccesible completely, he is just 1 dimensional higher.

Last edited:
Tier 1A is for character who have transcended infinite dimensional completely (R>F dimension) or completely surpass the concept dimension itself at any level, Trivialize 11D character as a fiction doesn't mean he is inaccesible completely, he is just 1 dimensional higher.
I know how to be 1a. And I said 11a, not 11d. 11a is a tier that means you're a 2 dimensional char, y'know.

yeah sry bout that typo, perceive a 2-dimensional as a fiction is 1 dimensional higher, fictional gap is only 1 dimensional higher u know
Ik but this crt isn't about dimensionalities it is about making all Marvel made stuff(Games, series, cartoons, comics, movies etc) together in one Multiverse with Across the Spiderverse movie

Powerscalers can't see comic references without wank

Also, Ultima is upgrading Marvel to High 1-A, so better just wait
I can't call those just references, Miguel O'Hara literally showed us origins of Spider-Mans and he used Comic panels as their stories, you can call it references but they also showed us cinematic Spider-Man's canon events and they used real movie scenes which proves that the animated spidermans are comic spidermans that is animated for us to watch.

they are not in the same multiverse also i can't see anything 1a here i think that comic book panels are is reference disagree

they are references. It would be somewhat strange that they are in the same multiverse... That is; assuming that, the ucm universe should have been affected by the 2015 secret wars, ultimates and whatnot. You can't correlate just like that. Apparently, can there be a Spider-Man in that multiverse who has lived the same as the one in the 616 universe of the comics? Yes. But you can't just say "there's an event coming out of 616, so it's the exact same multiverse." And, from what was said before, in the events of the comics where all the universes are affected, the universe of the ucm should logically also be affected. Which is clearly not the case. That is what I think. And obviously disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back