• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Organism

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a brilliant find. With this thing's Regenerationn, that would be a really smart tactic. Cutting this thing to small pieces will cause every piece to regenerate into a whole one.

You thought that i blew myself up? Ha! Think again! Now theres a million of me! ovo ... ... This thing is going to be so broken...

@WeeklyBattles: I actually mentioned the Bombardier Beetle earlier in this thread, for what it's worth. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1394603#111

(Sorry if I'm being snappy, but....)Also, I take it from the lack of responses on the topic that even if they were performed at the Composite Organism's largest sizes, the Aphelidae's abilities aren't notable?

To attempt to paraphrase what I hardly understand from Wikipedia:

The Aphelidae has the ability to, by snapping a specialized claw shut, make cavitation bubbles that create acoustic pressures of up to 80 kPa 4 cm from the claw, reach speeds of 100 km/h & release sound reaching 218 decibels, & corresponds to zero to peak pressure level of 218 decibels relative to one micropascal (dB re 1 ╬╝Pa), equivalent to a zero to peak source level of 190 dB re 1 ╬╝Pa at the standard reference distance of 1 m.

These snap-made cavitation bubbles, when collapsing, also produce sonoluminescence & reach temperatures of over 5,000 K. However, the light is of lower intensity than typical sonoluminescence & is not visible to the naked eye, & seemingly a product of the shock wave.

The Mantis Shrimp can also make such bubbles, but perphas more notable are its arguably Enhanced Senses:

Where human eyes have 3 types of colour receptive cones, Mantis Shrimps have 16 types of colour receptive cones, & some such shrimp can "tune the sensitivity of their long-wavelength vision to adapt to their environment."

Yobobojojo said:
Keeweed said:
Royalty1702 said:
How fast is its regen?
^ I really want to know this myself; also apparently dogs and cats have healing abilities https://www.goodnet.org/articles/5-animals-incredible-healing-powers-list not as good as some animals out their like star fishes and sea cucumbers but it's still an interesting note
I guess we can cross the fastest with the highest regen?
Yes.

Add even Type 2, 3 and 6 Immortality.

This thing is going to be the most haxed 8-C in the wiki at this rate. ...Is it even possible to find fair matches for this thing?

Also I think it should have very high or even extremely high stamina due to creature that live their live in extreme conditions like lava vents, and creatures that can survive being frozen like some salamanders

The Wright Way said:
This thing is going to be the most haxed 8-C in the wiki at this rate. ...Is it even possible to find fair matches for this thing?
It's actually a low-end 7-A now, but with an higer end 7-A durability

The Wright Way said:
But it's 7-A.....

DMB 1 said:
The Wright Way said:
...so does Cole get haxstomped to oblivion or not?

The Wright Way said:
DMB 1 said:
The Wright Way said:
...so does Cole get haxstomped to oblivion or not?
You should worry more about Kars.

Keeweed said:
Also I think it should have very high or even extremely high stamina due to creature that live their live in extreme conditions like lava vents, and creatures that can survive being frozen like some salamanders
Considering that he should be able to take energy from the sun like a plant, his stamina might even be limitless.

Considering that he should be able to take energy from the sun like a plant, his stamina might even be limitless.

^ so this is a nearly impossible to kill monster that can walk off being cut to pieces, can regenerate within minutes at worst, can duplicate it's self, and that never gets tired. We have just created the deadliest war machine ever. And this is even combined it's composite!

Keeweed said:
^ so this is a nearly impossible to kill monster that can walk off being cut to pieces, can regenerate within minutes at worst, can duplicate it's self, and that never gets tired. We have just created the deadliest war machine ever. And this is even combined it's composite!
As others have said and I will repeat, the best waifu on the wiki.

Keeweed said:
You are forgetting that it continously spreads poison, at least millions of bacteria and spores into the air, in to the water and inside the ground each and every second, and from every microscopic particle he spreads (which have this size), a new organism like him is born, and it's gonna grow pretty fast too.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
This thing can be blown to probably billions of small pieces and each piece regenerate to the size of its full self within two minutes.
WTF. I think that we should aso add "7-A, higher with prep time and over time"

Oh, and tehn its Regenerationn should be Low-High

I can see the destruction now; this thing walks through a mountain then proceeds to seep a sea of poison and disease completely destroying everything in it path before it even gets there. Even if somehow get past the poison you then have to fight something the size of a mountain that can regenerate within two minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back