• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Organism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, can we use 8 kilometers for speed? If yes, then the Composite Organism's speed is 2576000 km/s, which is Massively Hypersonic+, with 322 body lengths per second (without flying) or 3080000 km/s, which is Sub-Relativistic, with 385 body lengths per second (with flying).

Real quick; can this ingore conventional durability by attack your cells, since it's every virus or no?

This wiki is made for indexing fictional characters, with real world being allowed only as an exeption as it allows as an index for fictional works.

Composite Human is only allowed as he is a theoryal "being" often discussed in many things varying from phylosophy to science.

Composite organism, or even animals, is simply unrealistic for many reasons:

-Not how composite profiles work here. Here, composite profiles are made taking one character and putting all of its versions into one. We do not make a composite vampire for twilight, nor will we ever.

-Neither real or part of a fictional work. To add characters that aren't part of fictional works or part of real world is against the wiki's rules.

-Too contradictory. Most abilities don't work together, nor is there rule of cool that there is in fiction to allow this.

If you wish this characters to be allowed make and publish fictional verse where they exist, until then these are nothing but what-if fanfictions

Then make composite versions and don't add contradictary abilities. It dosn't have to be realistic. Does a human with Peak Human+ dura and Superhuman reflexes sound "realistic"?

I suppose you are going to ignore everything else? And the fact that composite human is an exeption as he is a ohylosophical and scientific what-if that has been around for a long time is also ignored?

At most you'll get CH to be remoced

At most? The fact is, many people don't want CH removed. And Composite Tree being banned was the biggest dissapointment until Waluigi being an assist trophy in Smash 5. Personally, I feel that an elite few shouldn't decide weather or not characters should be banned.

And once again you ignore why.

Its as if I made a fanfic and then wanted it added. No matter how popular it is still a fanfc, and will not be added. Composite profiles for real world aren't even that, they are just what if questions. Its as if I made a civilisation page for a "What if hitler won"

You could make it based on one accurate scientific theory, as long as you didn't use multiple due to the nature of the subject.

No, making a real world what-if is against the rules of the wiki. Honestly, if you don't like it do something agbout it instead of ust acting as if it had no reasoning.Make ayour own wiki if you want

The Smashor said:
At most? The fact is, many people don't want CH removed. And Composite Tree being banned was the biggest dissapointment until Waluigi being an assist trophy in Smash 5. Personally, I feel that an elite few shouldn't decide weather or not characters should be banned.
It wasn't an elite few. It was a huge thread taking input from everyone on the site, and nearly everyone was in support of removing the profiles.

CH was kept as an exemption due to how ubiquitous it is within the world of fictional characters battling.

The other composites were moved onto Joke Battles Wiki.

The problem is JBW isn't nearly as popular. Any and all "Serious Profiles" probably should be moved to this wiki.

JBW has tons of serious profiles that go against the rules of the wiki. Such as internet characters.

You can kind of put them on this wiki if you want, but it'll need to be in a blog post and not an actual page.

I know. Of course I don't mean pages like Composite Female Character, Raptor Jesus, The ones put on Serious Profiles as a joke, Fanfictions, pages we already have, etc... But some pages probably should be on this wiki (Note I don't nessasarily mean the pages themselves. I more mean the characters, since some of the pages are low quality). Obviously all Composite Real Life profiles, Segata Sanshiro, Terry Crews (Old Spice), really, we shouldn't be so strict with what characters we allow on this wiki. If they have feats/can scale to someone with feats, are decently popular and are relatively unoffensive.

If you want to revise the rules of the wiki, that's great, but this isn't the thread for it, and most people consistently agree with the current rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back