• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Organism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but the Blue Whale is more heavy and bigger, the Argentinosaurus is just longer.

Blue Whale = 30 meters in length and 180 tons in weight.

Argentinosaurus = 40 meters in length and 73 tons in weight.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Okay. I did a durability calculation for 47 tons per square inch.

First, I convert 47 tons per square inch of pressure to tons per square meter, and I get 72,850 tons per square meter.

Then, I get the largest organism in the world, and that's this fungus, being 8.8 square kilometers.

72,850 tons per square meter × 8,800 meters = 641,040,000 tons of pressure. We've reached Mountain level durability, guys.
This is where the 7-A durability comes from guys.

Okay. I did a durability calculation for 47 tons per square inch.

First, I convert 47 tons per square inch of pressure to tons per square meter, and I get 72,850 tons per square meter.

Then, I get the largest organism in the world, and that's this fungus, being 8.8 square kilometers.

72,850 tons per square meter × 8,800 meters = 641,040,000 tons of pressure. We've reached Mountain level durability, guys.
This is where the 7-A durability comes from guys.
Ok, now the AP is smewhere between 7-B and 7-A according to End's calcs.

I can help with that. They should get Immortality Type 1 or Longevity from This jellyfish, and also Immunity to Bone Manipulation, because it lacks bones. It also lacks a brain or nerves, so Immunity to Mind Manipulation.
Also ALL the abilitis of many composite beings on this wiki. Resistence to: extrteme temperatures, radiarion, fire, and likely many others.

Many types of poison manipulation, illusion creation, duplication, types 2, 3 and 6 immortality, fungus manipulation, duplication (via spore spreading, natural duplication, parasitic infections etch.), some level of reactive evolution...

Bacteria duplicate better than spores. They can double themselves quickly.
Both, and they can be spread in the ground, INSIDE the ground, in the water and in the air.

https://listverse.com/2012/12/03/10-amazing-animal-abilities/

"The ninja slug can shoot calcium carbonate 'love-darts' into potential mates. These darts are tipped with hormones that are specially designed to get their targets into the mood for love, with the hope that they'll forget they were just shot with a spike, increasing the chances for successful reproduction."

Empathic Manipulation

"But even at that small size, they can produce a cavitation bubble capable of travelling at 60 mph (97 km/h), and of generating a sound that reaches about 218 decibels. To put the latter in perspective, it takes about 160 decibels to rupture a human eardrum."

Sound Manipulation

They downplay, by the way. 160 decibels can rupture an eardrum, but it takes 190 to instantly kill a human.

https://listverse.com/2012/12/03/10-amazing-animal-abilities/
"The ninja slug can shoot calcium carbonate 'love-darts' into potential mates. These darts are tipped with hormones that are specially designed to get their targets into the mood for love, with the hope that they'll forget they were just shot with a spike, increasing the chances for successful reproduction."

Empathic Manipulation

"But even at that small size, they can produce a cavitation bubble capable of travelling at 60 mph (97 km/h), and of generating a sound that reaches about 218 decibels. To put the latter in perspective, it takes about 160 decibels to rupture a human eardrum."

Sound Manipulation

They downplay, by the way. 160 decibels can rupture an eardrum, but it takes 190 to instantly kill a human.
Also Gender manipulation, and being both genderless and of every gender at the saame time, and being able to copulate with every single living being that ever existed on the planet.

TriforcePower1 said:
Hopefully no one will put this thing against someone's waifu
This thing can already be a waifu: it can be qualified as a monster girl, it can multiply to form an harem, it has tentacles, multiple genders and sexual organs...

Also, Astolfo is gonna get fucced BADLY

This thing can already be a waifu: it can be qualified as a monster girl, it can multiply to form an harem, it has tentacles, multiple genders and sexual organs...

Even worse, waifu battles

RRTheEndMan said:
Tier: dunno

Name: composite organism, composite ******

Origin: The foolish mind of some nerds

Classification: abomination

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Sound Manipulation (214 decibels), Immortality (Type 1, hydra) Duplication, Immunity to direct Blood Manipulation due to organisms that lack blood, Immunity to direct Bone Manipulation due to organisms that lack bones, and Immunity to Mind Manipulation due to organisms that lack a brain and nerves, Regenerationn (mid-high),[[]Healing] Minor Electricity Manipulation (Via Bee), Emphatic Manipulation, Blood Manipulation (Via Horned Lizard), Heat Manipulation (around a high a the sun, but with the "flamethrower" bombardeer beetle's effect), All the powers of Composite Tree, Composite Human, Composite Cat, Composite Snake, Composite Spider, Composite Ant, Composite Fish, and Composite Shark

Attack Potency: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1394603#200 2,440812E18 joule 7-A

Speed: 902,420382 km/s Massively Hypersonic+ (This species of mite can move this fast when using dah giant fungus radius)

Lifting Strength: 7 000 000 000 considering the fact that probably there existed a heavier Pando Tree/stronger Rhino Beetle. Class G

Striking Strength: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1394603#200 2,440812E18 joule 7-A

Durability: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1394603#136 7-A

Stamina: dunno

Range: dunno

Standard Equipment: EVERYTHING

Intelligence:
Extraordinary genius, possibly supergenius because of the ability of bees of incresing intelligence and duplication

Weaknesses: fictional haxes like ee and high-powered manips?

Notable Attacks/Techniques: EVERYTHING

Is it good? We need stamina, maybe better feats, hax, and if someone can find out the pressure of the attacks while using the most tiny bacteria it may increase the power? Also, heat manip via that shrimp I guess

Can someone summarize what must be added to the OP? I'm a bit busy IRL, so i'll have to add it later

Yobobojojo said:
Can someone summarize what must be added to the OP? I'm a bit busy IRL, so i'll have to add it later
RRTheEndMan said:

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Sound Manipulation (214 decibels), Immortality (Type 1, hydra) Duplication, Immunity to direct Blood Manipulation due to organisms that lack blood, Immunity to direct Bone Manipulation due to organisms that lack bones, and Immunity to Mind Manipulation due to organisms that lack a brain and nerves, Regenerationn (mid-high),[[]Healing] Minor Electricity Manipulation (Via Bee), Emphatic Manipulation, Blood Manipulation (Via Horned Lizard), Heat Manipulation (around a high a the sun, but with the "flamethrower" bombardeer beetle's effect), All the powers of Composite Tree, Composite Human, Composite Cat, Composite Snake, Composite Spider, Composite Ant, Composite Fish, and Composite Shark

Attack Potency: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1394603#200 2,440812E18 joule 7-A

Speed: 902,420382 km/s Massively Hypersonic+ (This species of mite can move this fast when using dah giant fungus radius)

Lifting Strength: 7 000 000 000 considering the fact that probably there existed a heavier Pando Tree/stronger Rhino Beetle. Class G

Striking Strength: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1394603#200 2,440812E18 joule 7-A

Intelligence:
Extraordinary genius, possibly supergenius because of the ability of bees of incresing intelligence and duplication

RRTheEndMan said:
Yobobojojo said:
RRTheEndMan said:

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Sound Manipulation, Immortality (Type 1, hydra) Duplication, Regenerationn, Minor Electricity Manipulation (Via Bee), Blood Manipulation (Via Horned Lizard), All the powers of Composite Tree, Composite Human, Composite Cat, Composite Snake, Composite Fish, and Composite Shark

Intelligence:

There are other composites and animals on this wiki, go check them out.

You missed some stuff.

Also, Immunity to direct Blood Manipulation due to organisms that lack blood, Immunity to direct Bone Manipulation due to organisms that lack bones, and Immunity to Mind Manipulation due to organisms that lack a brain and nerves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back