• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Organism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lonkitt said:
When did the mite get an upgrade to MHS+???
Since the mite moves at Supersonic speed via moving its own body lenght a precise number of time per second, and this thing is larger than a mountain, its speed its now Massively Hypersonic +

According to Wikipedia, Axolotls aren't only able to regenerate unimportant parts of their brain, but they can also take parts from others and have them fully functioning

"They can also readily accept transplants from other individuals, including eyes and parts of the brain—restoring these alien organs to full functionality."

(I absolutely love Axolotls by the way, just look at them)

ook I dunno if it's reliable but I found this http://www.endmemo.com/bio/bacteriagrowth.php It states that the formula for replication rate is "F aequalis O(1+R)T" where F is the final number of bacteria, O is the starting number, R is the duplication rate and T the time passed, so with O aequalis 1 and R aequalis 480 (http://bionumbers.hms.harvard.edu/bionumber.aspx?id=104391&ver=1) we have "F aequalis 481T" That's a lot of crap. If it's true it will become, even with 1 micrometer diameter, bigger than the earth in... 4.7740560519 seconds? Ok I made a mistake sir, eleswere that bacteria would already destroyed the world. If someone can detect the error I'll be grateful. Probably they use different units

DMB 1 said:
Lonkitt said:
When did the mite get an upgrade to MHS+???
Since the mite moves at Supersonic speed via moving its own body lenght a precise number of time per second, and this thing is larger than a mountain, its speed its now Massively Hypersonic +
How did it become the size of mountain?

Also, Axolotls are able to regenerate duplicate limbs

"In some cases, axolotls have been known to repair a damaged limb, as well as regenerating an additional one, ending up with an extra appendage"

Lonkitt said:
How is this thing Mountain Level?
Kinentic energy calculations and applying statments about on creature's speed and applying it to the biggest living thing that existed and it's weight.

RRTheEndMan said:
ook I dunno if it's reliable but I found this http://www.endmemo.com/bio/bacteriagrowth.php It states that the formula for replication rate is "F aequalis O(1+R)T" where F is the final number of bacteria, O is the starting number, R is the duplication rate and T the time passed, so with O aequalis 1 and R aequalis 480 (http://bionumbers.hms.harvard.edu/bionumber.aspx?id=104391&ver=1) we have "F aequalis 481T" That's a lot of crap. If it's true it will become, even with 1 micrometer diameter, bigger than the earth in... 4.7740560519 seconds? Ok I made a mistake sir, eleswere that bacteria would already destroyed the world. If someone can detect the error I'll be grateful. Probably they use different units
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080313122043AA3Ls3F best and most reliable source in dah world. Btw if a nucleotide is 1/2941,17647 of a cell the true ratio shall be "F aequalis 1,1632T" That's better.

Lonkitt said:
We forgot to note that this thing is super intelligent.
I think that it should be Supergenius for possessing the common intellect, memory, mind, skills and experience of every being that ever existed on the planet.

RRTheEndMan said:
wow, that should slighlty increase the result by a ton of ke. Added on to-do list
If 8 kilometers is fine, then the KE of the upgraded Composite Organism would be 2.84592*10^19 joules with 385 body lengths per second, which is Island level. This is with flying. With 322 body lengths per second we can get 1.9907328*10^19 joules, which is Island level. This is without flying. Can you prove or deny it?

It's 7,84677528 times bigger or becaue sq(my calc for armillarya lenght*8km) 1,91520571E19 joules or very baseline 6-C/Island

RRTheEndMan said:
It's 7,84677528 times bigger or becaue sq(my calc for armillarya lenght*8km) 1,91520571E19 joules or very baseline 6-C/Island
Is this with 322 body lengths per second or 385 body lengths per second?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back