• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Organism Part 4: Civil War Saga

There is an organism that can regenerate from an insanely small portion of itself, to regrow its entire body (I believe this is the sea cucumber?).

There is another organism that can regenerate completely from damage in 2 minutes.

From the way that composite profiles work, these are combined together to say that CO can regenerate from an insanely small portion of itself (such as a fungal spore) to the entire body within 2 minutes.

And by that logic why cant we use Bacteria? or much smaller organism since i sure the High regen come from Prion and smaller organism usually can regen or duplicated their body faster than bigger organism too, plus if you say that because Bacteria or Prion is singe cell being so that doesn't count then back to my previdius question, does all of these organism can regenerate their body at the same speed regardless of their size? since Pando size CO sure have a lot more cells than a cucumber or fungal.

"Why can't we use Bacteria?" Because our body's cells replicate all the time. Like I said, if we do say that bacteria replicating means that CO can completely replicate in that time, then that may still be worse than fungal + Regenerationn, due to the sheer amount of fungal spores CO could release. Bacteria would only be faster if we said that every single cell in CO's body could duplicate off, drop off, then grow to a new CO through that Regenerationn.

I disagree with that justification for high. It came from taking the scale of Regenerationn relative to body size, and applying it to the smallest thing that could be considered an organism (a prion). Prions can't actually regenerate like that. If we're not doing proportions to body length, like with speed, then we shouldn't do it there.

Our body replicate their cell on daily basis only to repleace the dead cell, not to create our duplicated or to give birth, and yes thats worse than fungal + Regenerationn, i just try to find out what rules we are using for CO ability because it clearly that CO is abit more complex than any other composite, plus you also use universal time for fungal or cucumber to regen their body and applied that to much larger CO who also need way more cells to regen or duplicated itself.

Then the high regen need to be donwgraded.

Hmm, good point, those viruses could replicate in the opponent, then expand into a full CO, no?

Agnaa said:
Hmm, good point, those viruses could replicate in the opponent, then expand into a full CO, no?
Not only, many of them would individually spawn a new CO, and would kill, possess or zombify the host in the process.

Finally, Regenerationn (High) is downgraded to Regenerationn (Low-High)! :D

Thanks, Agnaa.

Primaris Brian said:
Well you know if CO viruses could eventually spawn a new CO then I think CO regen is will be higher than Low-High..
That has nothing to do with regen. That's just duplication.

Primaris Brian said:
Well you know if CO viruses could eventually spawn a new CO then I think CO regen is will be higher than Low-High..
^^^^ The smallest virus is 15 nanometers long, and regenerating from that is already a really high-end Mid-High.

Primaris Brian said:
Regenerationn (Mid-High) is pretty tricky, you know... You should be able to regenerate from being vaporized in order to have Regenerationn (Mid-High). Prion-sized CO can be vaporized as well.

As long as just 1 virus survive and over time they can eventually grow, duplicated or whatever new CO, or you know the virus dont need to do that since this is CO virus, just one of them can still be very dangerous to the opponent if the virus enter their body.

Anyway since this is probably not gonna end soon and there are not much else to be discuss..
So are we going to use real time speed on how fast CO can regen or replicate itself? or universal time on how smaller being can do it and scale it to Pando size CO but just completely ignoring scaling from bacteria/virus? because you know CO can grow out of control since bacteria/virus can replicate itself quite fast and its kinda too imposible for Pando size creature to replicated as fast as virus(and other reason that you guys can think)..or go all out and use bacteria/virus replication and applied it to Pando size CO because reason..

Finally!)) I'm also busy this day. Damn >:\

Forgot to add some important abilities.

@Skalt711 Nothing interesting. Able to digest exotic materials?

Hellbeast1, want to hear creepy news? The answer is we're not going to add Composite Organism yet.

Are you fine with new abilities: Berserk Mode, Rage Power, minor Earth Manipulation, Transmutation, Durability Negation, Disease Manipulation, Resistance to Disease Manipulation?

From where is the minor Earth Manipulation and Transmutation come from? and for Berserk Mode and Rage Power, i'm not gonna surprised if there are any creature who have those power but just to make sure from where is those power come from?

Durability Negation via super aids or something like that is ok

Disease Manipulation, absolutely

Resistance to Disease Manipulation, maybe yes plus i recalled there are several creature like the Crocodile or any creature who eat corpses who have very strong immune system against Disease.

I don't mind Rage Power and Beserker Rage (Hysterical strength and must yo) tho I'd like clarification on the other stuff.

Probably minor Earth Manipulation comes from lithoautotrophs and... this feat? I know some other minor Earth Manipulation feats, but I can't properly translate them from Russian to English.

Transmutation comes from organisms, who's using chemosynthesis.

Other abilities are explained by Primaris Brian and Hellbeast1.

So the Transmutation and minor Earth Manipulation need to be explained in CO power and ability section since its application is pretty limited.

The Rage Power and Berserker Rage need to be more specific since any creature with adrenaline(including human and most if not all other animal) can become stronger, have faster reaction time and can endure more pain whatever they become angry.

Primaris Brian said:
So the Transmutation and minor Earth Manipulation need to be explained in CO power and ability section since its application is pretty limited.
The Rage Power and Berserker Rage need to be more specific since any creature with adrenaline(including human and most if not all other animal) can become stronger, have faster reaction time and can endure more pain whatever they become angry.
Minor transmutation was mentioned in part 1 or 2 of these threads.

I dont ask for the Minor transmutation justification since OP already gave its justification, but since its application is pretty limited so it need to be explain what CO Minor transmutation can do in its power and ability section.

This thing has such strong poison and SAI it could probably take on guys a several tiers higher and win.... from quite a ways away as well due to the "death in 3 minutes" spores (along with all the other freaky shit they do).

i don't know what happened to that, but it seems like everyone just uses the falcons speed.

Also, i think it would be a better idea to create a "(composite) Real Life) verse for the composite profiles, instead of moving them to FC/OC (although my reasoning for this is basically not wanting to anger the "composite tree" meme lords).

Also, was anyone able to confirm that "8333x size increase per second" thing, because that would, if we discount the inevitability of this thing running out of food, air, or literally anything to metabolize, make this thing well into tier 5 within a minute or 2.

Back