• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Organism Part 4: Civil War Saga

CO can start at 15km.

Also, it can shoot off millions of spores extremely quickly, which should each be able to grow into a 15km size CO in 2 minutes due to Regenerationn.

? we not talked about the spores, plus millions of spores is far from enough to grow you to 15KM without sacrificing CO durability..because CO body will become 1 spore thick..anyway thanks to you i have second question..what is CO durability? is CO still have Large Building level+ dura in its prion form?

"we not talked about the spores" Yes, I just brought it up then.

"plus millions of spores is far from enough to grow you to 15km without sacrificing CO durability" Why? They can each grow to 1/120th of their full mass in a second, and then fuse back together, growing 8333x or upwards every second.

"because CO body will become 1 spore thick" I don't think that makes any sense, there could be one main CO which then shoots off other spores which grow.

"What is CO durability?" It depends, it will likely start at High 8-C then grow rapidly.

I think the really important question is how quickly it will be able to grow, and what the limit to its growth is. So far the train of thought goes: There are creatures which can regenerate lost parts within 2 minutes, there are creatures which can regenerate the entire self from almost nothing, therefore spores which it can release can grow to full size within 2 minutes. Do we have a good number on the most spores an organism can release at once? What if we combine that amount, which might be through the air, with seeping out spores into a liquid or with a liquid?

They can each grow to 1/120th of their full mass in a second, and then fuse back together, growing 8333x or upwards every second.

I dont undertands this, mind give me video or link to an article?

"because CO body will become 1 spore thick" I don't think that makes any sense, there could be one main CO which then shoots off other spores which grow.

See above and below.

"What is CO durability?" It depends, it will likely start at High 8-C then grow rapidly.

Why CO dura start at High 8-C when its at the size of an spores?

There are creatures which can regenerate lost parts within 2 minutes, there are creatures which can regenerate the entire self from almost nothing, therefore spores which it can release can grow to full size within 2 minutes.

No complex creature can do this, especially when that creature is 15KM.

AP and durability part have problem..because if CO have High 8-C even when it at the size of an prion then it will certainly have way more AP and Durability when it grow to 15KM.

Primaris Brian said:
Tri post by my sugestion is CO will start at Pando size and can move at Peregrine Falcon speed, unless everyone agree if CO will start at Prion size while still maintaining High 8-C Tier and potentially become much stronger when CO grow to 15 KM in size(this will probably cause more controversy but hey if you guys wanna deal with controversy which I dont then sure go ahead).
We should still put " High 8-C, higher over time" just like Composite Tree, since he can grow, duplicate, infect and expand to 15 KM.

That is good and all but still not answers my question:

Primaris Brian said:
Tri post by my sugestion is CO will start at Pando size and can move at Peregrine Falcon speed, unless everyone agree if CO will start at Prion size while still maintaining High 8-C Tier and potentially become much stronger when CO grow to 15 KM in size(this will probably cause more controversy but hey if you guys wanna deal with controversy which I dont then sure go ahead).

"I don't understands this, mind give me video or link to an article?" Creature can regenerate in 2 minutes, means that should generate 1/120th of mass in one second. Since they can fuse due to other organisms, these could recombine. And due to how many spores get sent off, assuming 1mil spores a second, it would grow 8333x or higher every second.

Above and below doesn't really explain it to me.

CO dura shouldn't be at High 8-C when a spore/prion. It would have miniscule AP/Dura at that point.

"No complex creature can do this, especially when that creature is 15km." Like I said, I REALLY want some clarification on what logic we're willing to break but what logic we're not. A 15km amalgamation of all organisms on Earth could NEVER move at the same speed as a peregrine falcon; its muscles won't scale up like that while maintaining the same speed, and the pathways through its body for the other abilities would take space away from the flight muscles.

I think we need someone with some wikia authority to go through and decide how far we're willing to bend reality.

"I don't understands this, mind give me video or link to an article?" Creature can regenerate in 2 minutes, means that should generate 1/120th of mass in one second. Since they can fuse due to other organisms, these could recombine. And due to how many spores get sent off, assuming 1mil spores a second, it would grow 8333x or higher every second.

This is sound like estimates, i need to see this in actual video or article or from anything that give you that estimates, plus for example im sure no creature at human size can generate 1/120th of its mass in one second.

CO dura shouldn't be at High 8-C when a spore/prion. It would have miniscule AP/Dura at that point.

So at what size CO will have High 8-C?

No complex creature can do this, especially when that creature is 15km." Like I said, I REALLY want some clarification on what logic we're willing to break but what logic we're not. A 15km amalgamation of all organisms on Earth could NEVER move at the same speed as a peregrine falcon; its muscles won't scale up like that while maintaining the same speed, and the pathways through its body for the other abilities would take space away from the flight muscles.

I think we need someone with some wikia authority to go through and decide how far we're willing to bend reality.

I agree with this.

To Primaris Brian:

"This is sound like estimates, i need to see this in actual video or article or from anything that give you that estimates, plus for example im sure no creature at human size can generate 1/120th of its mass in one second."

Mmmm... I'd prefer to not have answer because of my lacking intelligence.

"So at what size CO will have High 8-C?"

When it is as massive as Pando.

"I agree with this."

Same. Also, composite profiles (Well... At least the Real World composite profiles) should be moved to FC/OC VS Battles Wiki because they are pretty much like fanon or original characters.

Skalt711 said:
To Primaris Brian:

"This is sound like estimates, i need to see this in actual video or article or from anything that give you that estimates, plus for example im sure no creature at human size can generate 1/120th of its mass in one second."

Mmmm... I'd prefer to not have answer because of my lacking intelligence.

"So at what size CO will have High 8-C?"

When it is as massive as Pando.

"I agree with this."

Same. Also, composite profiles (Well... At least the Real World composite profiles) should be moved to FC/OC VS Battles Wiki because they are pretty much like fanon or original characters.
No their not. Their hypothetical ideas, not fan made characters from a certain franchise. Besides, they'll get more matches here.

Also, composite profiles (Well... At least the Real World composite profiles) should be moved to FC/OC VS Battles Wiki because they are pretty much like fanon or original characters.

Ehh? I think that's topic for another day in another thread.

Anyway other than the current debate..CO is pretty much finished right?

Primaris Brian said:
Anyway other than the current debate..CO is pretty much finished right?
Eh... For those, who's interested, I can say that CO's KE with prion's mass is 3,4982244081675896832e-19 joules or about 350 attojoules.

...Which picture we're going to use after all?

...We should wait for Weekly for further instructions. ┬® Royalty1702

...Delete the exaggerated part of Composite Organism?

...We should write the explanations for CO's abilities.

...CO's abilities section should be fixed; currently it is in chaotic state. (I have fixed it a bit)

...???

Ehh I dont know shit about calc..

Which picture we're going to use after all?

First and second pic.

Personally I like the first one better

Delete the exaggerated part of Composite Organism?

Which part?

We should write the explanations for CO's abilities.

Maybe, maybe no..No need to flood CO with more wall of text.

CO's abilities section should be fixed; currently it is in chaotic state. (I have fixed it a bit)

I mean if someone can held organized it better then sure

so it would start at max size? that means <versatility and so isn't composite. Unless it starts at max size but still being able to unfuse to lower size, that may be even more logical.

Max size 15km CO? No but OP said CO is High 8-C when at the size of Pando, and we can use High 8-C, higher over time when CO grow larger.

About CO super small size, CO probably can start at Prion size but will way less AP and Dura or start at Pando size and cloning itself and create prion size CO who is harder to detect and full with super AIDS to take down its opponent.

To Primaris Brian:

First and second pic.

Personally I like the first one better

Added to OP.

Which part?

Possibly downgrading Regenerationn (High) to Regenerationn (Low-High via sponges) and Resistance to Acid Mainpulation to minor Resistance to Acid Manipulation because fictional acid is really strong (about pH = -1 or lower, down to -3 or even lower). Deleting Nanotechnology, Danmaku (well, possibly), Necromancy, possibly deleting Resistance to Acupuncture and Pressure Points. Everything else is fine for me. Ah, yes! CO must get resistance to Electricity Manipulation!

Maybe, maybe no..No need to flood CO with more wall of text.

Should we create some Respect Blog or write explanations to their individual part (that is apart from Summary, Powers and Stats, Other, etc.)?

I mean if someone can held organized it better then sure

I agree with this.

RRTheEndMan said:
so it would start at max size? that means <versatility and so isn't composite. Unless it starts at max size but still being able to unfuse to lower size, that may be even more logical.
It can be unfused to lower size... by force. Also, by SBA CO will start with Pando's size because of High 8-C, which is calculated thanks to Pando. Note that in VS Battles Composite Tree usually started with largest possible size aka Pando.

The pic is just my personal opinion so it not final.

Possibly downgrading Regenerationn (High) to Regenerationn (Low-High via sponges) and Resistance to Acid Mainpulation to minor Resistance to Acid Manipulation because fictional acid is really strong (about pH = -1 or lower, down to -3 or even lower). Deleting Nanotechnology, Danmaku (well, possibly), Necromancy, possibly deleting Resistance to Acupuncture and Pressure Points. Everything else is fine for me. Ah, yes! CO must get resistance to Electricity Manipulation!

Ok so what the reason for all this downgrade and upgrade? except Nanotechnology, like why CO have Nanotechnology in the first place..

Should we create some Respect Blog or write explanations to their individual part (that is apart from Summary, Powers and Stats, Other, etc.)?

I think it's not necessary but if you willing to do that then sure.

But anyway considering fictional acid can melt steel in seconds..I agree with minor Resistance to Acid Manipulation, for the regen..im sure the regen is from prion and super small bacteria.

Ok so what the reason for all this downgrade and upgrade? except Nanotechnology, like why CO have Nanotechnology in the first place..

Eh... just my thoughts. Anyways... Regenerationn: It is a bit stupid to scale/use planarian's/sponge's Regenerationn for prion. Resistance to Acid Manipulation: fictional acid's pH (that is ruled by coolness, not realism) is usually lower than -1,2... probably. I don't know almost anything about acid! Danmaku... well... I don't have reliable arguments. Whoops. Nercomancy. I don't have reliable arguments as well; there are some organisms, who can do something to dead bodies. Deleting Resistance to Acupuncture and Pressure Points: Again, I don't have reliable arguments; looks like I have mistaken these two abilities for something else. Resistance to Electricity Manipulation: let me check some feats...

I think it's not necessary but if you willing to do that then sure.

Probably explanations will be done for the next week. Sorry!

Regenerationn

Not sure

Resistance to Acid Manipulation

Agree

Danmaku

I mean spreading spore of super aids don't count?

Nercomancy

I think its low tier necro since CO can control dead body(basically zombie)

Resistance to Acupuncture and Pressure Points

Probably from animal like Octopus since I think it's pretty bloody hard to Pressure Points attack an octopus.

Probably explanations will be done for the next week. Sorry!

Dont worry, take it easy.

To Primaris Brian:

About Danmaku: Well... You can think that I'm agreeing with this; spores can be used as a weapon.

About Necromancy: I'll downgrade Necromancy to limited Necromancy.

About Resistance to Acupuncture and Pressure Points: Ok.

I'll make good quality explanations as soon as possible, but... I'm bad at English((

I have changed thread's title because the discussion about Composite Organism is hot!

Also, the CO's "profile" is having some major revision. Anyways, current picture of CO is a placeholder, so fourth and fifth thread aren't lacking some .png!

RRTheEndMan said:
I read Hoi!
Sadly, I'm not playing Hearts of Iron (I have played Faces of War a bit). Anyways, what do you think of all these posts and some upgrade to CO's "profile"?

RRTheEndMan said:
I meant Temmie's... BTW I agree but not with the regen part
The regen part... Regenerationn (High) itself or Regenerationn's downgrade by me?

RRTheEndMan said:
regen downgrade
Oh, I see... I would like to hear more opinions about it. I will ignore opinions from the Real World's haters!

For those, who don't read previous posts: After discussion about Regenerationn we're going to discuss about CO's picture, Powers and Abilities's section (Currently it is in chaotic state), CO's name and gender (Currently it is stated as All). After that we can finally publish CO's profile!!!

Back