• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Organism Part 4: Civil War Saga

Primaris Brian said:
Name is Composite Organism, unless you wanna to name it Kars II.. Gender is Inapplicable.
Thanks, Primaris Brian! I'll be busy for an hour. After an hour I'll try to do more fixes to Powers and Abilities's section.

If we giv this thing enough prep-time to duplicate up to reaching Mountain lwevel, we can still put it against Kars.

"This sounds like estimates, I need to see this in actual video or article or anything that give you that estimates, plus for example im sure no creature at human size can generate 1/120th of its mass in one second."

It is an estimate, but it's using the same process that we use to arrive at it being able to give super aids, poison that kills and has other horrible effects within two minutes, and many more of its abilites.

Someone else clarified that it will be High 8-C only when Pando-sized, but I think we need clarification on how the abilities are allowed to bend before it gets added. If these kinds of estimates are allowed, then CO could cover the planet extremely quickly in the middle of fights. If these kinds of estimates aren't allowed, most of CO's abilities would need to be heavily downgraded to be more realistic.

It is an estimate, but it's using the same process that we use to arrive at it being able to give super aids, poison that kills and has other horrible effects within two minutes, and many more of its abilites.

Pretty sure CO Posion hax/super aids thing is base on an actual fact on how deadly this can kill ppl, plus we need is little bit of an actual fact or data oof CO ability such how fast CO can duplicate itself when it at the size of Pendo(example) so we can have strong justification on CO ability so ppl cant just downgrade CO to oblivion.

Someone else clarified that it will be High 8-C only when Pando-sized, but I think we need clarification on how the abilities are allowed to bend before it gets added. If these kinds of estimates are allowed, then CO could cover the planet extremely quickly in the middle of fights. If these kinds of estimates aren't allowed, most of CO's abilities would need to be heavily downgraded to be more realistic.

This is also need to be addressed, since you know duplicate complex creature is far more difficult than just duplicate a bacteria, plus im sure to duplicate these organisms will need food or outside energy(like sunlight).

I'm probably just gonna ask staff member for this matter..

Primaris Brian said:
This is also need to be addressed, since you know duplicate complex creature is far more difficult than just duplicate a bacteria, plus im sure to duplicate these organisms will need food or outside energ
It's still a slime mold

Pretty sure CO Poison hax/super aids thing is based on how deadly this can kill people.

It's based on combining the effects of different poisons and diseaes, even though that's not how mixing two poisons work. i.e. for CO it takes a poison which acts in 2 minutes to minor effects, and another poison which takes hours and kills, and combines them to say it will kill in 2 minutes, when in reality it will still take hours to kill.

Plus we need is little bit of an actual fact or data of CO abilitiy such as how fast CO can duplicate itself when at the size of Pando so we can have strong justification on CO ability

The duplication that I got wasn't from bacteria, it was from combining the Regenerationn of something that can grow back parts in 2 minutes, with another organism that can regrow from any part to the entire organism. I then assumed that spores that get shot off would have Regenerationn, so they would regenerate to full in 2 minutes.

They will need outside energy, which is why we need an estimate of how large it could grow from this before CO dies due to lack of energy.

It's based on combining the effects of different poisons and diseaes, even though that's not how mixing two poisons work. i.e. for CO it takes a poison which acts in 2 minutes to minor effects, and another poison which takes hours and kills, and combines them to say it will kill in 2 minutes, when in reality it will still take hours to kill.

I know that but that, btw the 2 minutes come from how long it take to kill human right? cause CO can't kill everything within 2 minutes

The duplication that I got wasn't from bacteria, it was from combining the Regenerationn of something that can grow back parts in 2 minutes, with another organism that can regrow from any part to the entire organism. I then assumed that spores that get shot off would have Regenerationn, so they would regenerate to full in 2 minutes.

bacteria is just an example, and as i said above I dont think there are human size creature who can grow 1/120th of its mass in one second, the probem with that logic is you just use universal time on how long it take for inferior and less complex creature do something and then apply that to way more bigger and complex creature, while in fact its way above any earth creature ability.

Yes that time is for humans.

You're right about no human sized creature being able to do that, but no pando-sized organism can move as fast as a hummingbird.

Only for AP and Speed because that's the rule for composite, but probably not for their hax since otherwise CO will multiple as fast as Bacteria will multiple while still use as much energy as it needed for a Bacteria to multiple, which mean sooner or later we can have continent level CO.

Sceptilespy said:
Wait what happened to 3-A composite organism, or was it wanked infinitely (literally)
It was deermined that he wouldn't have enough energy to duplicate THAT much.

If I were to guess, I'd expect that CO would be able to get to somewhere in the high end of 5-C with prep.

Maybe universal if it can achieve space flight?

The problem with making that change is:

We don't know how long its prep would take to reach that, could be less than a minute, or hours, depending on how many spores we say it could send out, or if that's even considered a valid ability.

We don't really know where the limit is, it stops when those COs are no longer able to sustain themselves, but we don't know how much energy they could extract from the environment, as well as how much energy it would need to sustain itself, or to regenerate.

Time is a problem if battles are used without prep, which could be decided based on how much the opponent could take out before the replication puts CO at too high a tier to handle.

I think fungal spores are a better reference; an organism can send out multiple of those at once, while bacteria can only duplicate itself, an organism can send off hundreds of thousands of fungal spores from one entity.

Yes, but when we combine fungal for the distribution, and Regenerationn for the growth, it's insanely faster than bacteria would be.

Bacteria can fully duplicate more quickly than fungi can because fungi is just fungi, it doesn't have the Regenerationn of other organisms. CO would have to only be capable of sending out 120 fungal spores per second to be as slow as sourcing only bacteria would be. Unless we assume that any cell in CO could duplicate like bacteria could and just leak off, in which case bacteria is probably a better source, but I'm not sure how everyone else would feel about CO's cells melting off duplicates because of bacteria.

Bacteria grows a single cell in whatever time. While CO's Regenerationn should be able to grow 1/120th of itself per second. Unless we're fine with saying that a bacteria completely duplicates itself and therefore CO should be able to completely duplicate itself in the same amount of time, even in which case, fungal spores + Regenerationn might still be better.

No. I've already explained where that 1/120th per second thing comes from multiple times, and it doesn't come from fungus. Do I actually need to explain it again?

Back