• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Organism Part 4: Civil War Saga

Primaris Brian said:
I'm sure slime mold cant increase its size to 15 KM in relatively short time.
Well he could merge with its duplicates to make up for that (even if it probably won't be enough).

The thing is you must take into consideration that the enemy will not just standing there doing nothing while CO grow to 15 KM in size and have 15KM combat range..and if CO cant grow into that size in an instant then there must be an explanation to explain that drawback.

ok so mantis shrimps accelerate 102000 m/s(q) and a fist weights around 1/6 of the body so using pando we have 102000000000 newtons. Dunno if it's changeable with joules somehow

Thats still not eliminated the oblivious weakness of OC who cant instantly grow to 15 KM, like how if the opponent have incredible vision, hearing and etc?

CO (not OC) fires boiling venom in its eyes, emanates a flash of light and an earbreaking sound, confusing the oppo long enought

And Thats still not eliminated CO oblivious weakness too, how if the opponent have resistance/immunity to venom and etc? i can do this all day.

Primaris Brian said:
And Thats still not eliminated CO oblivious weakness too, how if the opponent have resistance/immunity to venom and etc? i can do this all day.
then the oppo stomps, but is there such a character in that tier?

Primaris Brian said:
"what if the opponent in the battle can counter every ability the opponent has and is also stronger and smarter"

Then the opponent wins?

idk what your point is

And how any of that will eliminate CO weakness? heck so far no one can take advantage of God Emperor Weakness(heck that weakness is probably fake anyway since GeoM only love humanity as whole but not individualy) and yet Emperor still have that weakness in his profile

Wow, unproductive posts are attacking this thread. How heavy mantis shrimp's claws are compared to mantis shrimp's mass?

All that i want is the obvious weakness that need to be added..and ppl just start with this unproductive debate which never explain how this weakness cant be added to CO profile.

Primaris Brian said:
I'm sure slime mold cant increase its size to 15 KM in relatively short time.
This, CO cant grow to 15 KM in an instant to take advantage of its several kilometres combat range.

CO need time to grow to that size so its dont start with 15 KM combat range.

Primaris Brian said:
Yes so far only 1 person who try to explain that.
I don't want to/can't explain that because my logic is not ready for CO's weakness (CO cant grow to 15 KM in an instant to take advantage of its several kilometres combat range. CO need time to grow to that size so its dont start with 15 KM combat range ┬® Primaris Brian).

Primaris Brian said:
Not need, just say CO need time to grow to 15 KM/or its maximum size or something like that.
Mmmm... We have 2 characters: SRchar and LRchar. SRchar's melee range is 100 meters while LRchar's melee range is 4 km. Now we have composite character MRchar, where SRchar and LRchar are included in. MRchar's melee range is 4 km by default.

Edit: How I'm going to solve it? I don't know. Let's say that in some versus battle MRchar is embodied in the form of SRchar. MRchar's melee range is 4 km by default, but SRchar is only 100 meters in size.

Primaris Brian said:
So, 4 km(Example of CO default range) up to Tens of kilometers, higher with venom and spores
I have a variation:

Range: Variable from 10 nm (prion's size) to tens of kilometers (longest clonal colony), higher with venom and spores

We should somehow solve that paradox...

I have a variation:

Range: Variable from 10 nm (prion's size) to tens of kilometers (longest clonal colony), higher with venom and spores

We should somehow solve that paradox...

even higher via fusionism

RRTheEndMan said:
ok so mantis shrimps accelerate 102000 m/s(q) and a fist weights around 1/6 of the body so using pando we have 102000000000 newtons. Dunno if it's changeable with joules somehow
multiplied by CO's 15 km it would be 1'530'000'000'000'000 joules (lt level) but it is part of the rejected far I guess, It was more a 4fun calc

Back