• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Organism Part 4: Civil War Saga

Nobody is saying clonal colonies aren't allowed. We're literally still using clonal colonies. Can people actually read the old threads before asking questions that have been covered in them? Most of this thread has just been a recap and we haven't even covered any changes yet. There is a reason the other threads are linked at the top.

Skalt, we are still using clonal colonies, we just aren't using the speed of being body lengths per second instead of the mere speed of the Peregrine falcon.

Well... Sometimes I'm crazy because I don't sleep properly. Anyways, what should we do for now?

so, can I include clonal colonies again?

Offtopic: I hate opponents of the Real World. Also, Wikia is slow and uncomfortable.

idk. i dont know why this is downgraded tho. even without trees the weight of the largest sauropod combined with the mite speed is 7-C

and yeah same. the only people who literally hate the real physical world must be weird people

Can you two reread everything you missed so that you'll understand why the thing was downgraded before asking and us having to derail the thread again to answer? Mind me, but thanks in advance.

Unimportantalt said:
idk. i dont know why this is downgraded tho. even without trees the weight of the largest sauropod combined with the mite speed is 7-C
and yeah same. the only people who literally hate the real physical world must be weird people
Sometimes VS Battles Wiki is really weird... Look at this: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Real_World#Supporters_and_Opponents

Anyways, I'm still writing explanations for CO's abilities.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Can you two reread everything you missed so that you'll understand why the thing was downgraded before asking and us having to derail the thread again to answer? Mind me, but thanks in advance.
ok. which thread?

Will we use clonal colonies or not?

Yes: 2 (Unimportantalt, Therefir)

No: 0

Skalt711 said:
so, can I include clonal colonies again?
Yes, we were always using it, you are the one who changed it for no reason.

Credits to WeeklyBattles:

Pando weighs 6000000 kg.

Thr fastest organism is the Peregrine Falcon, 108.184 m/s.

1/2 M * V^2

3000000 * 11703.777856

35111333568 joules = 8.39 Tons of TNT (Large Building level+)

Previous calculations were done by taking the fastest organism in its own body-lengths, then applying that to the longest organism on Earth to get a speed. The confusion came about because this was initially rejected for using clonal colonies, but that objection was retracted, and it was rejected because scaling up body lengths like that is considered too unrealistic.

But I think people are getting too hung up over the tier; this thing would duplicate so quickly that it would get to tiers like that in seconds due to sheer size alone.

Can someone remove all of the irrelevant comments before we will have to make a fifth thread and have gotten nothing done?
Even if we'll delete every irrelevant comment here, 114th comment is still 114th comment for Wikia, so, if you will delete every comment (from 2th to 115th), your new comment here will be 116th because reasons.

I'm still trying to write explanations for CO's abilities. It's hard... very hard.

...Which picture we're going to use after all?

...We should wait for Weekly for further instructions. ┬® Royalty1702

...Delete the exaggerated part of Composite Organism? (For example, Regenerationn (High) can be downgraded if it's too unrealistic)

...We should write the explanations for CO's abilities.

...CO's abilities section should be fixed; currently it is in chaotic state.

...???

Primaris Brian said:
Back on my previous question..what is CO original size? can CO change its size? someone say that CO can because it's a slime mold(so is this accepted?)..and can CO change its size to 15 KM while within combat?
Im still here.

High Regen has justification.
Probably Regenerationn (High) can be pushed further with sponges (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxlGwgqR7KA). In the video we can see that sponge's cells are able to reform into a single sponge, but a single cell of a sponge also is able to form into new sponge (Am I right?). I'm curious about how many cells does that part of sponge (in video) have.

Primaris Brian said:
Primaris Brian said:
Back on my previous question..what is CO original size? can CO change its size? someone say that CO can because it's a slime mold(so is this accepted?)..and can CO change its size to 15 KM while within combat?
Im still here.
To be honest, I don't know...

CO's size is a cell, but can increase via slime molding. It's the most versatile thing to do. Anyway the nerf may mean that Mantis shrimp is now useful. And the 500kg of poison fired at decent speed still need a calc now.

Back