• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite FT and OP character vs Composite Naruto and Bleach Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i thought this could be interesting, since you know FT vs OP usually goes to shit so lets change that for once.

This is a fusion of the sorts between a composite OP and FT character vs a fusion of a composite Naruto and Bleach Character.

If this needs to be moved to the fun and games board so be it.

AP and stats are equal

Restrictions: No Almighty or The Visionary. other than that everything is fair game.

Winner via any means necessary

The Bleach/Naruto composite dupes himself and all goes Zanka no Tachi while the main one leaves the planet to be destroyed.

A little unbalanced, Naruto and Bleach are the two strongest verses of the 4, putting the weakest against the strongest and gives a full advantage for a part. More balanced would have been Naruto and One Piece against Bleach and Fairy Tail.

Let's see.... She can now only be interacted with if the enemy user can stop time or if she chooses too. There's the lil issue of how she can now reverse time. Kinda makes it hard to interact with her.

To check with... Bleach and Naruto has never killed a conceptual entity before now have they? Seen this in SB before.

Also pretty sure the Phoenix in Fairy Tail Movie was going to end the world.

Adding on... Has there ever been a time stopper in Bleach or Naruto?

Coming from reading about her and Dimaria on the afar wiki...

She can only manifest her younger self inside a time anomaly, and that exists as a concept. Her older self is still at home.

The same can be said to her. She can only interact with others if there is a distortion in time and even then she can't do much other than allow people to move in stopped time.

Edit: What does that have to do with anything? Also, pretty sure it was talked about and not considered anything (also non-canon unless you wanna argue that a couple of references makes it canon I can easily do with Bleach).

Yes, Bleach has a time stop kido.

Bleach and Naruto kinda hax them to death especially with things like TSBs Antithesis, and Daiguren Hyorinmaru. I'd say the best FT would have is Fairy Heart to spam Death Magic, Memento Mori, and Maybe boundary magic. I don't see much OP has to offer in hax compared to the others though. No elemental type abilities would work on the FT character thanks to slayer magic correct? Course that doesn't stop them from getting Suzumebachi'd, Have the blood squeezed out, stuffed in a satellite, or getting kinetically jacked among others, I'm just wondering

afar?

Well... That's limited by the amount of power she can apply to herself....

Buuuuut then you have Zeref who can alter time and space and invoke death, and has infinite eenrgy (his words) and again a laaaaarge amount of energy. Then you also have this lil guy

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-b3inXUc4O...QDHTVvpMnBEKpUjA2AmhRgCHM/s16000/0133-019.png

>And when they copy someone they get the abilities, memmories and the thoughts of said person.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6ormvf7vi...5N_e6gWh0vj56OxHXMitQACHM/s16000/0479-011.png

>BTW no space manipulation type of abilities will work against CFTC do to this disgusting ability of Mari

Now now that's a bit silly. Her not being able to interact with others? You realize that time stoppers can interact with others right? And that they can interact with other people?

Immortality should also help too. And also they get precog and power mimicry already from the combined efforts of Gemini and Katakuri. Then you have that soul eating by Big Mom, and then... what would happen if you intensify Haki actualy I'm interested.

Then there's the massive teleport spam. Then there's the disgusting time and space control by Acnologia, oh the number of powers. Oh how about sharing the damage they receive with others? Size manipulation could be a fun one. Then there's Gildart's destruction magic. Nothingness via Mard Geer, Sugar's transformation ability which makes a mindwipe too. And how about the numerous power and magic nullificaiton for FT that you can check on their page?

Also once more I repeat.

Time Reversal for them.

But then again why go for that when you can pull off your own version of Almighty by using precognition, and then mimicking all their powers. That would be fun.

Hades team member can use reality warping combine with ultier and infinity power/magic will be pretty broken tho ap and stat is equal tho so idk

Fairy tail has instant time stop which is faster than a kidou incantation, it also has things like existence erasure, death manipulation and tons of one shot abilties... Pretty sure FT wins easily.

Please, detail all those tons of single shot abilities and how they can overcome Bleach and Naruto's abilities together easily.

Death manipulation (how many of their characters can deal with that, regen can't help with that) crash magic that separates the body into thousand little pieces(regen can't help with that). Existence erasure (says enough, though bleach character would have it, but with a sword not an attack that has actual AOE and range) fairy heart(Infinte stamina, just because) fairy sphere(seals within time)... Larcades pleasure thing and "death" sleep, blood vaporisation... I mean to be fair we kinda need to go through every single abiltie of all verses and that would take days, but i am pretty sure FT has more or less every abiltie of Naruto and Bleach plus more.

In Naruto and Bleach there are a number of hax skills equal to or higher than those mentioned by you, not to mention a much higher offensive and defensive power and a much larger number of high level characters.

The skills you mentioned did not even work on characters much weaker than the heavyweights of Bleach and Naruto, you are really exaggerating those skills as if these characters couldn't do anything against them.

You can't make such hasty conclusions guided simply by a handful of skills of that kind. If that were the case, anyone can say that Ichibe can override all that by using his special ability to rename things, or that Madara ends this versus simply using the Infinite Tsukuyomi which nobody in One Piece or Fairy Tail can counteract.

You do understand all this abilties are worthless if your opponent just stops time and erase your existence right? No other abilty is necessary. That said i am not gonna discus this cause it's gonna go into circles.

Also, absolutely no one in bleach and Naruto even knows what death manipulation or crash magic is bro.

Plus hasty conclusions... You understand every of these verses could beat the other if they use their hax correctly right?

I just think FT has the most chances cause it's the only verse that stops time instantly with a simple thought and no one from other verses resist it.

But I repeat every verse could win if used their hax correctly.

The other verses have better skills than stopping time, which you pose as if it were something unstoppable and invincible, if that were the case then Fairy Tail would not have had history and those who possessed it would have undoubtedly won, but it isn't so.

In Naruto there are abilities that greatly surpass the Gildarts magical ability that you see as something unmatched when in Naruto characters have the capacity to destroy atomic level and cancel energy and Regenerationn, something much greater than the destruction caused by Gildarts.

If by stopping time you mean the magic of Ultear's time then if you are totally exaggerating since that kind of magic is not as useful as you mention, otherwise Natsu and company could not have done anything on Tenrou Island.

In Naruto and Bleach as I mentioned there are powers that override the erasure of existence as Hagoromo's Reality Warping, illusions on a world scale that can not be avoided like Madara's Infinite Tsukuyomi, the renowned power of things of Ichibe could rename that ability to erase existence and turn it into sugar cotton. Again, you are only exaggerating the powers of FT to make the verse look more powerful than it really is and you don't even take into account what the other verses can do.

"but i am pretty sure FT has more or less every abiltie of Naruto and Bleach plus more."

No...

Anyway, Ichibē has Existence Erasure and Conceptual Manipulation. Gemini's ability doesn't work on stronger characters. Composite Bleach and Naruto character >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Composite Fairy Tail character. I don't think August's Power Mimicry will work on Zanpakutō-based abilities. Meanwhile, Royd and Loyd can copy their memories, powers and abilities too, Yhwach can steal their powers for himself with Sankt Altar, and Giselle can gain their abilities by biting a piece of them. If the Fairy Tail / One Piece character doesn't start off with the perfect move, with Askin's ability, the Naruto / Bleach character could get immune to their magic.

Aizen could use up to Hado #99 without an incantation if I'm remembering correctly, so if we're assuming they can use all abilities, time stop shouldn't need an incantation, I think. Someone else will need to confirm since I'm not sure.

"Precognition"

Mimihagi says hello. Negged pretty badly.

"Soul Manipulation"

On a Bleach character? For Naruto, Naruto and I think Orochimaru could resist it for some time.

"Mind Manipulation"

If I'm not mistaken, Bleach and Naruto have better mind hax. At the least, I think Kyōka Suigetsu and Infinite Tsukuyomi are better than anything in Fairy Tail and One Piece. In the case of the former, the Fairy Tail / One Piece character would fall under it simply by looking at their Bleach / Naruto counterpart. And in those verses, there are ways to counter it or there are people with resistance to it.

"Death Manipulation"

Izanagi can probably take care of it since it turns reality into an illusion and it has been used to cheat death before. Izanami can also trap the opponent in a loop. Also, doesn't Ichibē control all things black?

The Wind would push away all projectile based attacks, I think. Can the Fairy Tail / One Piece character sense Limbo?

I'm not sure if it's possible to debate and take all of the abilities in each verse into account. Too much hax. I'm just going to follow this to see where it goes.

I am sure we can keep discussing this, but i am not gonna waste a lot of time on a thread that can never end since every verse has a way to win if using their hax accordingly, but the problem is that if one person has 1000 hax abilties there is no way of telling what are they using first.

Just to answer on limbo.

Zeref can sense ghosts and Jacob can creates space to fight agaisnt ghost so likely limbo wouldn't be diffrent.

And Bleach characters are kinda beings from a diffrent dimension (like they don't exist in human world) as well so I think they should be able to.

Team 2 kinda haxed team 1 to death. even with the almighty and the visionary off, ichibei can just rename them, the schtzsttafel have some ridiculous haxs, some regular stenritter are not laughing matter either. Not too mention the people from naruto cast. Sure, FT has time stop, but as far as i remember, only dimaria who can move within the stopped time, what can she possibly do to take out some team two members that notoriously wouldn't go down permanently by mere sword slash and all?

One piece is barely a factor here.

Homu it's a composite character which means one person has abilties of everyone in the series...

^Instant time stop stops it. But really i am just gonna leave this thread before things explode further.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
aizen cast kyouka suigetsu by merely staring at his victims, comp bleach should bbe able to do the same.
Thinking>>starring lol, but that said its not like you can judge the speed of two instantenous abilties...

Blanked said:
Zeref can sense ghosts and Jacob can creates space to fight agaisnt ghost so likely limbo wouldn't be diffrent.
The Limbo isn't a ghost, it is a copy of Madara created from Six Path Chakra, which lives in a different dimension that can only be accessed and felt with Six Path Chakra. So no, neither Zeref nor Jacob Lessio can do anything against Limbo.

As i recall, according to FT wiki dimaria time stop need to be activated by clicking her teeth together. she even has shown consistently doing it.

Just gonna say it out here, we all know FT is pretty shitty but that's no reason to put er down.

Even if Bleach has anti precog, the enemy can still undo time. Also Gemini not being able to copy other powerful characters? CFT kinda negates that... I would agree if it wasn't composite but nah not in this case. It turns into an exact replica. Why didn't Lucy use it so much? Same reason why Ultear didn't instantly take down everyone. PIS.

And remember that the level of power a haxx ability is in FT the stronger it is. I mean of course a mook would be weak with the capability to negate attacks if they're not even that strong but add in Fairy Heart?

Oof. Just oof.

@Dariel

Acnologia the space and time and dimension shattering dragon says hi

@Homu

So uh... It meshes well with the speed of one. Makes sense.

Also Ichibei can be outpowered. If his ability really was conceptual erasure Yhwach shouldn't have lived after that attack. Rather he crushed him after depowering him but that's it. Not to mention the opponent can counter with existence erasure too anyway...

Team 2 really has no counter for Time Stop. And they can still hear the other's thoughts. Not mind read, though they can probably do that, but literally hear it.

Ichibei power is not a conceptual erasure, its more like limited conceptual manipulation as in he can manipulate the essence of names. The reason he can't kill yhwach is because he out had ichibei with the almighty.

Time stop doesn't really need to be counter, i'm saying comp bleach can cast illusion to team 1 to hide themselves when they got caught by time stop. Team 2 can seemingly make themselves had disappeared from the battlefield and team 1 cannot knowing where they went.

Oooor perhaps it was because it's not as strong as we expected?

Except Aizen has to pull out his blade for that to work remember? Even Genjutsu (iirc that's the illusions right)

Fun fact, Team 1 shuts down any spatial ability Team 2 has. See my link above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back