• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does Netero have a MHS calc? I haven't seen it.

The Pitou one has been rejected I believe.
Is it not possible to calc Netero's less than 0.1 second exchange? I think that was calced at Massively Hypersonic by ChaosTheory but it seems all of his calcs were removed from NarutoForums for some reason.

Yeah, I feel that way as well, just making sure.

It is also highly unfortunate that most of ChaosTheory's calcs seem to have been deleted, so the Cheetu calc needs to be redone. Other speed feats that need to be calced in my opinion are these 4: Kurapika catches bullets from multiple angles with his chains, Gon blitzes a guy in Greed Island (only speed feat left from ChaosTheory), Hisoka dodges a point blank explosion from Sun and Moon and Netero's less than 0.1 second exchange with Pitou

Wasn't Damage asking for feats that need calcing? He might be willing to calc those if the originals were deleted.

Why are so many of the troupe hypersonic+ without a calc?

Nothing also indicates the hyper puffball can move at hypersonic speeds based on the references given by the HxH wiki.

Last edited:
Why are so many of the troupe hypersonic+ without a calc?

Nothing also indicates the hyper puffball can move at hypersonic speeds based on the references given by the HxH wiki.
They scale to Uvogin who has a very casual Hypersonic calc.

As for the hyper puffball, it can be removed if it's not reliable, Gon still has a calc in Greed Island that puts him at Mach 7.

Okay. If there any further speed changes, a future CRT can be made for them. For now I think it should be fine to apply the changes from the sandbox. Let me know if any pages need to be unlocked.

They scale to Uvogin who has a very casual Hypersonic calc.

As for the hyper puffball, it can be removed if it's not reliable, Gon still has a calc in Greed Island that puts him at Mach 7.
I don't think casually mach 5 warrants upscaling to over mach 10. The troupe don't have much to scale from if that's the case. Chrollo, Hisoka, Kurapika and a couple others are the only ones from Yorknew who'd warrant that speed.

Unless there are any lingering questions about speed scaling, we can move on to AP for now.

The first thing we should worry about is the Killua calc here. It's by far the most important since a majority of the characters scale to Killua in some way. DMUA has already stated he was fine with the Low-End, so Killua would be around 1.496 Kilotons if accepted.

Unless there are any lingering questions about speed scaling, we can move on to AP for now.

The first thing we should worry about is the Killua calc here. It's by far the most important since a majority of the characters scale to Killua in some way. DMUA has already stated he was fine with the Low-End, so Killua would be around 1.496 Kilotons if accepted.
Off the top of my head, the Royal Guard, Netero, and Pre-Rose Meruem obviously scale above this feat.

I think determining exactly who amongst the Phantom Troupe scales directly to Killua will go a long way in helping us establish a scaling chain.

Last edited:

Would this scale to Killua's AP or just his dura? I have no problem with the rating as well as long as it's consistent or not really contradicted

Honestly I'm not 100% sure whether only Killua's durability scales, I want to say Killua's AP scales via being comparable to characters that can harm squadron leaders, since the stronger leaders should scale above this lower ranked beetle, but at the same time, most of the squadron leaders faced by other humans either won by cheesing them (Morel v Leol) or via being incomparably stronger (Feitan's Pain Packer or Silva one-shotting Cheetu)

Also this is different from the AP thing but why do we take Nen Crush to be an instant GG on people without Nen? We see several ants fight Nen users when they lack it and even win sometimes.

Okay. If there any further speed changes, a future CRT can be made for them. For now I think it should be fine to apply the changes from the sandbox. Let me know if any pages need to be unlocked.
Has this been applied yet?

Also this is different from the AP thing but why do we take Nen Crush to be an instant GG on people without Nen? We see several ants fight Nen users when they lack it and even win sometimes.
Wasn't that at the beginning of the Chimera Ant arc where a bunch of inexperienced hunters get stomped by ants? It's highly likely they simply didn't know enough about Nen, because higher tier hunters can do it. Kite definitely did when he used Silent Waltz.

As for it being instant GG, Idk why either. I mean, it's pretty fast if a character strong enough like Hisoka uses it on a defenseless person, but the only time it would be considered instant would be Nen users of Royal Guard tier or above. Maybe the misconception comes from the type 3 madness manipulation.

Wasn't that at the beginning of the Chimera Ant arc where a bunch of inexperienced hunters get stomped by ants? It's highly likely they simply didn't know enough about Nen, because higher tier hunters can do it. Kite definitely did when he used Silent Waltz.

As for it being instant GG, Idk why either. I mean, it's pretty fast if a character strong enough like Hisoka uses it on a defenseless person, but the only time it would be considered instant would be Nen users of Royal Guard tier or above. Maybe the misconception comes from the type 3 madness manipulation.
So Nen Crush isn't an instant GG. Pokkle had a Nen ability and was true blue hunter yet he couldn't just Nen crush any of the ants. My understanding would be anyone could Nen Crush but most don't only time we've seen it work is Hisoka vs Gon and Killua and he was vastly superior to them as a whole.

Do we change it on the profiles then?

Idk why Pokkle didn't since Kite did Nen crush when he fought his ants, but then again Wing did say Pokkle had a lot of trouble with Ren (which is very likely true even in the CA arc since he couldn't even harm Pike with Nen-infused punches) and this was likely Pokkle's first real job as a Hunter. What would we change on the profiles though? It's not like it says it's an instant win on their pages.

Idk why Pokkle didn't since Kite did Nen crush when he fought his ants, but then again Wing did say Pokkle had a lot of trouble with Ren (which is very likely true even in the CA arc since he couldn't even harm Pike with Nen-infused punches) and this was likely Pokkle's first real job as a Hunter. What would we change on the profiles though? It's not like it says it's an instant win on their pages.
Kite never Nen crushed afaik. His Scythe just freaked the ants out cause they knew they'd die. It is entirely possible Pokkle couldn't harm Pike because he was weaker than him kind of like how Kurapika's Nen infused punches barely surpassed Uvo's natural durability. Or how Bonolenov couldn't harm that ant with his spear and had to use a stronger power.

I think you did, but I don't remember where it is. You also made calcs for Uvogin and Bonolenov, right? And I think the 7-C+ calc for Youpi was accepted instead of the Low 7-B one suggested by Merchant months ago.

Back