• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I linked some of the feats and calcs I posted here into the sandbox. Gon, Uvogin, Neferpitou and Kurapika were the ones I changed.

yeah. btw, i saw pitou's feat of jumping from the nest to kite's position, it seemed like a good 5 to 10 seconds, so it wasnt instant. that distance seemed to be (TO ME) less than a kilometer, but i could be wrong, so idk if its a triple digit mach number tbh.
I'm also pretty sure it took around 5-10 seconds for Pitou's jump but I think the distance was 2 kilometers, unless the HxH wiki is mistaken.

Shouldn't Uvogin be lowered from High Hypersonic+ to Hypersonic?

It should be 2 kilometers though. Kite and the others were discovered because they accidentally made contact with Pitou's En tendrils which spans that much.

The tentacles of Neferpitou's En can extend 2 km, but the detection range increases by an unknown amount when the En is focused on a single direction. It is safe to assume that Kite was jumped from a distance of at least 1 km, but no reason to assume that the jump was instantaneous.

0259-009.png

For the palace jump it is explicitly stated that Neferpitou stopped at around 500 m from the palace at a height of 100 m.

0265-012.png

Though some dismiss the statement and scale from this page:

0267-009.png

The scaling can be done from the size of the palace, or from assuming that Neferpitou's En is at maximum distance which is +2 km when aimed at a single direction.

It should be 2 kilometers though. Kite and the others were discovered because they accidentally made contact with Pitou's En tendrils which spans that much.
there is a way around that- there is no 2 km statement just yet, meaning that it grew in size over time, which is obvious, and its prolly the case here. at this time? that distance was not 2 km, imo. Like i said, calcing it is better, and gives us an exact number.

BY THE WAY, big important thing here. the netero statement about pitou > him happens before he starts training again, which he does for like, a few months iirc. same thing for his prime being 2x+ him at the time. he is prolly closer to his prime than we thought by the time he fought meruem, which explains him being > pitou, even though he said the opposite beforehand. regardless, he is still > any other human on the planet pre training, so yeah.

Added some more feats and links to the sandbox, with some having calc requests next to them. Feitan Portor, Chrollo Lucilfer, Hisoka Morow, Uvogin, Machi Komacine and Killua Zoldyck were the ones I added them for.

Okay, I'll go back through the list today and see how many of them we can mark off as Finished.

btw, i know that its implied that all in all, all PT members are like ~ to each other each (not including chrollo), but shouldnt we kinda look into that? like, people like feitan and uvogin seem to be way more powerful than the rest. phinks does have the charge punch thing, and shalnark has that auto mode shit, but honestly, it really seems that even those two dont stand a chance

That's because Uvogin and Feitan are the only Troupe members other than Chrollo to have their full power revealed, since they were the only ones who fought characters that were basically equal to them. The others have only fought fodder thus far and some have died without even fighting at all, so of course they don't look as powerful as those two.

That's because Uvogin and Feitan are the only Troupe members other than Chrollo to have their full power revealed, since they were the only ones who fought characters that were basically equal to them. The others have only fought fodder thus far and some have died without even fighting at all, so of course they don't look as powerful as those two.
sure, thats true, but difference is- uvogin is the undeniably most physically endowed member who is also the best enhancer- that almost instantly puts him above all other enhancers in the group. for feitan, according to phinks, he has like, 3 or 4 techniques than can one shot all members on the spot.

Yes, he's physically the strongest, but he's far from invincible. The Shadow Beasts were able to harm him, and each Troupe member including Kortopi should be far superior to the Shadow Beasts. Feitan's Pain Packer is powerful indeed but it has conditions for pulling it off.

Both of them have one-shot abilities but they can be avoided, especially since Troupe members have knowledge and have means to stop them before they pull it off.

Worked on it some more, this time on Binolt, Biscuit, Bonolenov, Cheetu, Gon, Gotoh, Illumi, Kalluto, Kite, Knov, Knuckle, Kortopi, Kurapika, Leol, Leorio, Melody, and Meleoron

I'm thinking that we should make the top Chimera Ants to be "At least Hypersonic+" and get rid of that Pitou calc.

That sounds good. The Cheetu calc I linked yields 4 different Hypersonic+ values and each RG and Meruem should scale above it, unless there's a better way to calc Pitou's leap and her 500 meter jump in the palace invasion.

That sounds good. The Cheetu calc I linked yields 4 different Hypersonic+ values and each RG and Meruem should scale above it, unless there's a better way to calc Pitou's leap and her 500 meter jump in the palace invasion.
i made a bootleg version of the pitou changed against kite. it was like, mach 2

Chrollo is definitely not above Zeno, and Chrollo vs Hisoka was a stomp because he had prep, it would've been fair if he didn't have any.

But didn’t Zeno state if he and Chrollo battled 1v1 he would win if Chrollo was trying to steal his abilities but on the other hand if Chrollo was actually trying to kill Zeno the outcome of their battle would be different indicating that Chrollo would succeed in defeating Zeno or at least the battle would end in a draw??

There is a statement that Chrollo > Zeno
0099-013.png
0099-014.png
0100-012.png

But there is an issue with statements vs feats.
If Chrollo has an easy way to kill Hisoka he would've used it. Chrollo said he tried to minimize the number of abilities he uses to ensure a victory, yet he used six abilities along with a convoluted plan after giving Hisoka half-truths about how his powers work.

Chrollo is definitely not above Zeno, and Chrollo vs Hisoka was a stomp because he had prep, it would've been fair if he didn't have any.
the first part was already resolved, but for the second one- he didnt have prep exactly. he just got better than before. he didnt have much greater techniques either. he just fought smarter the whole entire time. he used like, two techniques the whole time and ****** hisoka up without trouble

There is a statement that Chrollo > Zeno
0099-013.png
0099-014.png
0100-012.png

But there is an issue with statements vs feats.
If Chrollo has an easy way to kill Hisoka he would've used it. Chrollo said he tried to minimize the number of abilities he uses to ensure a victory, yet he used six abilities along with a convoluted plan after giving Hisoka half-truths about how his powers work.
what plan are we talking about here? i dont remember that ngl. dont remember him using 6 abilities either.

Chrollo literally told Hisoka that he has never used so much abilities against an opponent before. And other than the prep time that Chrollo had, the environment they fought in gave Chrollo even more of an advantage. He had easy targets for basically all of his Nen abilities. He also DID use 6 abilities: Double Face, Black Voice, Sun and Moon, Order Stamp, Gallery Fake and Convert Hands,

i still dont know what this prep is. he trained and got better, thats all that comes to mind. the environment they fought in was better for chrollo cuz he fought smarter lol didnt make him inherently stronger in the first place. he used black voice, which hisoka already know how it worked, kortopi's technique was also something he knew how it worked, double face is just an amp for his book, not an actual new ability. just means he can use two abilities at the same time. no different from hisoka using bungee gum and texture surprise. sun and moon, iirc, was used 3 times throughout the whole fight lol

The Prep comes from Chrollo avoiding Hisoka after the exorcism in order to gather new abilities In order to combat Hisoka later

The Prep comes from Chrollo avoiding Hisoka after the exorcism in order to gather new abilities In order to combat Hisoka later
so he trained, like i said.

PS when isaac yeeted pitou out of the castle when they were in the air, pitout created a sonic boom when she jumped back

@Lorenzo he gathered several abilities he doesn’t normally use, picked a location advantageous to himself and had an entire plan put together just to win. He didn’t train he just prepared himself for Hisoka aka prep.

Assuming he actually trained that’s a bad showing for his physicals as Hisoka could still hurt him, react to him and take his attacks without too much trouble.

@Lorenzo he gathered several abilities he doesn’t normally use, picked a location advantageous to himself and had an entire plan put together just to win. He didn’t train he just prepared himself for Hisoka aka prep.

Assuming he actually trained that’s a bad showing for his physicals as Hisoka could still hurt him, react to him and take his attacks without too much trouble.
his power is to gather new powers, so yeah, him getting newer ones prolly counts as training in his case lol he used havens arena, a place that hisoka that knew just as well as he did, if not more. having a plan =/= prep. otherwise, shikamaru beat temari with prep, for example. preparing for someone is not the same thing that batman does, in which he invents a time machine to talk his enemy's parents out of having the enemy in the first place lmao hisoka is the 3rd or 4th strongest member in the PT, chrollo is like, 6th or 7th lol if he could actually match him in a physical fight, than it means that he did in fact train and become stronger

1. I don't even know why training vs prep matters but either way what Chrollo did was prep. Planning mid fight to overcome an opponent =/= selecting an area to cater to your plan, selecting tools for said plan while knowing what your opponent can do all before the fight even begins. The very definition of prepare is to make something ready or able to deal with something. That's a weird and ridiculous example that isn't even preparing its just destroying the problem at the source. A better example of Batman prep is making counters to the JL which much like Chrollo is getting tools and a plan to deal with a known threat.

2. Hisoka knows about HA but that still doesn't change the fact the arena catered to Chrollo's plan. He couldn't have done that same plan if they fought in the woods or in an open field.

3. We have no idea how the strength rankings actually went. Whether they used Nen or held back strength is all unknown. Furthermore even if Chrollo is weaker physically (as the fight seemed to prove) that doesn't say anything about his reaction time.

Back