• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You should ask the staff and experienced members listed in the Hunter X Hunter verse page to comment here via their message walls.

I think we should tackle one area at a time. Probably the speed scaling would be the best place to start.

I'm just dropping in to give input on the calcs

I agree with dargoo on the series of calcs, the rose should use melting, and from my recollection I think vaporization is actually fine for Kannon Zero

Really? I thought we were gonna do speed scaling after we determined the tiers for the characters.

I'm just dropping in to give input on the calcs

I agree with dargoo on the series of calcs, the rose should use melting, and from my recollection I think vaporization is actually fine for Kannon Zero
Thanks for the evaluation. Looks like Netero is High 7-C with Zero Hand and higher on the 7-B ladder with the Rose. If it's not too much trouble, what is your opinion on the Killua-Bombardier calc? That's the most important one.

Wasn't that the one Dargoo said

... wait, they didn't say anything apparently

I dunno, either way, I did already say frag is best on that end, so, that's my opinion.

I'm putting together a sandbox now listing every character's current speed rating and justifications. I'll post it as soon as I'm done.

In the mean time if anybody knows of any speed feats which could do with calcing, please post them here.

Also the verse page only has a single speed calc listed, so listing any existing ones would be useful.

meruem one is kinda good, but it seems he caught them by surprise, so idk if its even a full blitz
netero/pitou one is better imo. he said all that in less than 0.1 seconds, so its an easy calc
her leap is prolly gonna be good too (the 500 meters one) since youpi's attack as fast as ****
kurapika one is good
uvogin is meh, skip it
cheeto COULD be good, not too sure
idk about the gon and killua one

Uvogin's is meh but it's still important imo. And yeah the Gon and Killua calc's links to the feat are broken but it's good reference. I'm looking for what the feat might be right now.

Even "meh" feats still need looking into because not everybody will have the same speed ratings that they do currently.

Yes, I agree that even Uvogin's feat should be calced. It might come in handy, you never know.

I honestly think a lot of the speed should be back by calculations or solid justifications.

I got to ask for instance, does Gon have any valid justification for his Subsonic speed that someone knows?

I don't think Gon does. His speed was praised by Hanzo during the final part of the Hunter's Exam but other than that I don't recall any speed feats that would put him at Subsonic.

ill say this again, in case people missed it- we need more keys. like, gon about 10 times stronger and faster PER ARC. like, we legit need at least two keys per arc. Im rewatching the first one, and he is about barely above kurapika right now. stamina and strength, he has it in the bag, but ngl kurapika would beat him imo. by the end of this arc? no dobut gon beats him. not even a fight. see what i mean?

I've found this calculation for Meruem's Rage Blast, it seems to be way more powerful than the result that this wiki displayed him at, this Wiki's version of calculation for Meruem's Rage Blast seems to be nowhere to be found so, I'd like to present this calc. Can someone check if this is legit?

This is Mountain Level Meruem, yes.

This is as ridiculous as it sound, but considering how ungodly strong post-rose Meruem is, I don't see this as an outlier in the slightest. If it's legit I mean

While the AP calcs are appreciated, I would like for us to focus more on the speed side of things.

For the characters who don't have any speed justification like Wing or Ikalgo, what should we do with them?

Can we scale Wing above Pre-Nen Gon and Killua? It's a bit arbitrary I suppose, but maybe he should be above them due to being an experienced Nen practitioner, while they had no prior knowledge or training in Nen.