• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commissioner R vs Yhwach

Mach claiming Yhwach would Null R's Law Manip =/= saying he does it before the match even starts. That's 2 completely different things.

Hst master said:
Kukui, no one has argued that he'd be using his abilities before the match starts please quote them because saying that he has a passive =/= That he's using abilities prematch. Infact a majority of the thread has been talking on Astrals Claim on Yhwach being a god.
Oh, then I probably just got mistaken then. Nevermind.

However, im still having issues with the whole "Info Analysis + Null" being done instantly. The precog being passive and already activated the instant the fight starts I get. However, when has it been proven that Yhwach can process the information he gains from the future and nulls powers instantly?

The Prince of Counters said:
Yhwach was literally able to break all Bankai's in the future within an instant. There's not much to it.
This isnt nullifying though, thats actively destroying them. Yhwach's power null doesnt work like that.

And Yhwach actively did this since Renji's Zabimaru wasnt busted instantly, he was able to actually pull of an attack against Yhwach before it got obliterated.

I will say R's law manipulation isn't his or anybody's really.It's just a literal law that was created by Okwang (and other Gods) thousands of years ago and it applies to all the God's of GOH.R isn't using it and it's not his ability, it's just there.

You already know the answer, this has been talked over and over again + scan for that is linked under his A explanation and more importanlly since this was you, I am sure you have followed the discussion

MachTwo said:
You already know the answer, this has been talking over and over again + scan for that is linked under his A explanation and more importanlly since this was you, I am sure you have followed the discussio
No, its not answered. Nowhere on Yhwach's page is it currently justified him using info analysis + null instantneously.

Told you there are scan who explain how his power works written in profile, Not like you never see it or anything, or in the sca I bring in here

I saw that scan already. Explaining how his power works =/= the speed of which its performed at is instant. Im not denying the power or function, simply how fast it is. Nothing in that explanation justifies its instant. It goes more against it if anything.

>See the sca
Now I don't even know what you're talking about right now

Now whats Commissioner R win con again?

MachTwo said:
>See the sca
Now I don't even know what you're talking about right now
Now whats Commissioner R win con again?
non that i know off, at least this one was not a "reitsu crush GG" because R has no soul so thats nice to see once in a while

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
the info and power null are instant on the other hand.
Okay. What justifies this? Thats what im asking for because his page doesnt.
That is literaly how his power works, when he has the A on he sees everything and understands it and becomes inmune to it.

Back