• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commissioner R vs Yhwach

Umm....I explained why him being called human doesn't matter....

Even if SK never birthed Yhwach, we would still assume he is a decendent of him unless actually shown/stated of the contrary.

Nulls!? Bro a staff member just told u he can't do that against law manipulation.

Also this isn't Ichibi vs R btw my man

AstralKing7 said:
Nulls!? Bro a staff member just told u he can't do that against law manipulation.
Also this isn't Ichibi vs R btw my man
U like to ignore words when it written right in front of you, huh

Uh, going to stay neutral but since when did we go with the "will have all knowledge of the fight and will null before the fight even begins"?

Pretty sure we had a thread on this that explicitly explained this wouldn't happen.

>What matters is that he's descended from Soul King

Not really, seeing as how Rosinante is a direct descendant of Heracles and Zeus and he is considered Human.

Also like Warren said the details of his connection to SK is shakey because the only thing he does call him Father. And considering he also considerels Ichigo his son despite them not being related adds to the shakeyness. Pulling the "He's SK's Son" card when his own origins have him being born as a Human being and is the 1st Quincy discredits this argument.

AstralKing7 said:
Passive power null??? He has to activate it first. A staff member literally said this a couple weeks ago that Yhwach does not have it already activated before the match starts. He gets one shotted.
^This is what im talking about. Saikou in this thread here explicitly explained and made clear that Yhwwach's precog does not start actually being used until the fight begins. There is no "before".

How does this counter anything I actually said? Besides the fact you quoted something completely wrong such as Yhwach needing to activate his Almighty lol. I don't think I actually said he nulls before the battle starts.

Saikou never said anything like that. He said Yhwach would not be allowed to see what's going to happen before the match begins, not that he won't have the Almighty activated. Trying to argue that he did is essentially saying Yhwach is in Base at the start of all Matches.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
How does this counter anything I actually said? Besides the fact you quoted something completely wrong such as Yhwach needing to activate his Almighty lol. I don't think I actually said he nulls before the battle starts.

He was directing his arguments against Mach

Hst master said:
Saikou never said anything like that. He said Yhwach would not be allowed to see what's going to happen before the match begins, not that he won't have the Almighty activated.
Which is what im talking about. Not its activation and I never said that. The precog will already be activated but Yhwach's use of it isn't. Therefore, he's not allowed to start seeing whats happening until the battle starts.

AstralKing7 said:
He was directing his arguments against Mach
>Lol this is so funny.

Indeed, glad to see you realize just how funny you are, also I dont know what are you talking about since I never said >will have all knowledge of the fight and will null before the fight even begins

Big brain 200iq

The Precog is a passive ability of the Almighty. Not only that the who thread was about whether he would get blitzed before he could use Fate Manip.

Hst master said:
The Precog is a passive ability of the Almighty. Not only that the who thread was about whether he would get blitzed before he could use Fate Manip.
And thats where it led into the whole "if Yhwach would start seeing and understanding things before the battle began", which was disagreed with heavily. The precog is passive, not Yhwach's use of it. He'd only start forseeing stuff once actually brought into the battle.

And yes Yhwach abilities do not work before the battle starts. You can either make a crt for it or accept and stop using head canon when this site has rules that doesn't allow it

Kukui, I just said that. You're trying to make it seem like I'm arguing for him to see what's already happened before the match starts.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
I'll ask you again? Why is this relevant here?

Well if I remember correctly Mach said that he would passively null law manipulation. That's why it's relevant because we're debunking his argument

You clearly didn't understand his argument, the ability is still passive lol. The point was he won't precog it years prior to the battle and null it. It's still passively nulled at the start of battle, nothing has changed at all.

Hst master said:
Kukui, I just said that. You're trying to make it seem like I'm arguing for him to see what's already happened before the match starts.
Im not, im repeating this point as a reminder since I saw this being done earlier in the thread. Yhwach isn't instantly power nulling the very second the match starts.

Brooooo how many times are we gonna have to tell u staff and this site doesn't allow it ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å His abilities don't work before the match starts nor does he null law manipulation in the first place

AstralKing7 said:
And yes Yhwach abilities do not work before the battle starts. You can either make a crt for it or accept and stop using head canon when this site has rules that doesn't allow it
Astral, please point out where I was arguing that or anyone argued that because nobody has said this. You're attempting to argue that he has to activate the Almighty at the start of matches, when anyone can simply read the linked thread and see that's not true. Yhwach is soley not allowed to use his precog prematch.

Yes Mach did claim that all the way up above when he said law manipulation would get nullified even when warren said that's not the case.

I was talking to Sigurd about Mach saying he would null it.

?????Nani? Tf?? I never said Sigurd claimed anything I was explaining to him what Mach was going on about law manipulation

Im not, im repeating this point as a reminder since I saw this being done earlier in the thread. Yhwach isn't instantly power nulling the very second the match starts.

Kukui, no one has argued that he'd be using his abilities before the match starts please quote them because saying that he has a passive =/= That he's using abilities prematch. Infact a majority of the thread has been talking on Astrals Claim on Yhwach being a god.

Law Manipulation is something that will need proof to say that Yhwach affects.

Do u guys not understand what law manipulation is??? Invulnerability???

AstralKing7 said:
Yes Mach did claim that all the way up above when he said law manipulation would get nullified even when warren said that's not the case.
I was talking to Sigurd about Mach saying he would null it.

?????Nani? Tf?? I never said Sigurd claimed anything I was explaining to him what Mach was going on about law manipulation
You said I'm claiming this

>will null before the fight even begins

Literally nani the ****

Back