• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commissioner R vs Yhwach

AstralKing7 said:
A taboo was created where any all divine beings are unable to interact/harm/interfere with beings from earth. The taboo can't be broken as well unless u have they keys or your R
But Yhwach isn't a God - he's a Quincy, which are a Human. And thus the Taboo doesn't affect him.

Also @Everyone, please take a minute to come down and breathe.

There is no need to throw out insults or get out of hand. Please stop taking every littling thing so personally.

And if you can't do that, than the best thing to do in that such a situation is to cut yourself off from it.

MachTwo said:
Taboo is concept type 3, nothing new to Yhwach really
The point this that he can't do anything to the taboo. The taboo isn't power null. It's law manipulation and invulnerability

AstralKing7 said:
The point this that he can't do anything to the taboo. The taboo isn't power null. It's law manipulation and invulnerability
Doesn't matter really, it classified as type 3 concept and Yhwach has deal with type 3 before, easily

AstralKing7 said:
So Yhwach is the child of The Soul King is the soul king not legitimately a God?
The Soul King is a legitimate God, but the thing is, we don't know how The Soul King is related directly to Yhwach.

Yhwach just points at the Soul King as says, "Sup, Dad!".

It's not a normal Human-like birth, like you are thinking.

All we know, is that Yhwach isn't a God, he's a Quincy and the Progenitor of All Quincy - which are all Humans.

So Yhwach isn't a god, and would not be affected by the Taboo.

What??? Dealing with type 3 concepts can vary because of the fact that all concepts aren't the same. The concept of taboo is literally different than what the monk used on Yhwach. If Yhwach has no counter to law manipulation and invulnerability he can't bypass it. Simple as that unless your going to make a crt for it.

AstralKing7 said:
So Yhwach is the child of The Soul King is the soul king not legitimately a God?
What part is difficult to understand? '

stop making fanfics.

Yhwach is a Quincy which are basically Humans who has connections with spirutual awareness and reishi manipulation.

Him being the "son of soul king" dosent mean anything when he is already established as a quincy

And "divine" can mean anything depending on the verse lmao its not the same context everytime.

Yhwach is far from being a biblical or religious figure in his verse.

either way without soul manip resistance GG anyways

Hst master said:
Being the child of someone isn't relevant. Yhwach is a by definition a Quincy i.e. Human. He's not a god.

What definition? Cause it does matter when he is the child of SK and Yhwach considers himself a god. Hercules in GOH is the son of Zeus and he is already considered a god because of that.

The Prince of Counters said:
Notice how Astral has yet to counter a single point of mine or anyone else's.

Yeah u must not realize how many people are on this thread and it seems like u have selective reading cause I've been doing nothing but countering arguments that are relevant

AstralKing7 said:
Hst master said:
Being the child of someone isn't relevant. Yhwach is a by definition a Quincy i.e. Human. He's not a god.
What definition? Cause it does matter when he is the child of SK and Yhwach considers himself a god. Hercules in GOH is the son of Zeus and he is already considered a god because of that.
Man just take the L and move on.

@The Prince of Counters and Yomi Schwarz

Take it down a notch, guys, please?

Astral has made his arguments, and we are in the process of countering the logic found in those arguments because we believe they are faulty. There is no need to have this type of hostility in this thread.

And again, @Yomi Schwarz, Soul Crush won't work because the Comissioner lacks a soul. That's not a viable win-con here.

AstralKing7 said:
What??? Dealing with type 3 concepts can vary because of the fact that all concepts aren't the same. The concept of taboo is literally different than what the monk used on Yhwach. If Yhwach has no counter to law manipulation and invulnerability he can't bypass it. Simple as that unless your going to make a crt for it.
What crt? do I need to create crt for Yhwach to null bubble manipulation since he never do that and no one in bleach has bubble manipulation? he has deal with ability that work on conceptual level before from someone who can manipulate concept beyond planetary scale, taboo is nothing too out of ordinary here.

MachTwo said:
Law Manipulation is something that will need proof to say that Yhwach affects.

Not that it matters since Yhwach doesn't need to bypass here in this fight.

AstralKing7 said:
Btw Greed's range is actually further than just planetary. He effected other dimensions as well
Does Greed have any counters to any of Yhwach's hax since we explained to you how the Taboo won't affect Yhwach because he is Human?

Because if not, I am going to say Yhwach stomps and this should be closed.

The Definition of a Quincy. A Human with spiritual power. Yhwach is in this category. He's not a god and as someone said before the definition of divinity leaps between verses.

AstralKing7 said:
By the fact that Yhwach is a Quincy which are a subset of Humans who can interact with dead and absorb the Reshi around to create Soul Destroying weapons.

Yhwach is a Quincy and Quincy are Human - not divine.

The Soul King isn't Zeus, he doesn't **** anything with a heartbeat - Yhwach being the "Son of the Soul King" does not mean that Yhwach is divine, and IIRC, Yhwach never stated that he was either.

I mean, if being the child of a god is all that's needed, and Yhwach is the child of a god...

How can you even argue against that?

>Law Manipulation is something that will need proof to say that Yhwach affects.

And he should be, considering he want to undo what his father do(SK have law manip under his A key), and in the novel it heavily implied that whorever become the new soul king will have the power to do whenever he/she want with the world including both to destroy or to change it

>Btw Greed's range is actually further than just planetary. He effected other dimensions as well

So does with ichibei, he control all black in the world wherever it from the dead or living, it doesn't matter to yhwach, really

YungManzi said:
I mean, if being the child of a god is all that's needed, and Yhwach is the child of a god...
How can you even argue against that?
Hercules is a Demi-God. Part Divine, part Human.

Yhwach is a Qunicy and is fully Human.

As I said previously, "The Soul King isn't Zeus, he doesn't **** anything with a heartbeat - Yhwach being the "Son of the Soul King" does not mean that Yhwach is divine, and IIRC, Yhwach never stated that he was either".

**** man, Yhwach is only a few thousand years old, while the Soul King has been completely sealed for eons.

Yhwach isn't a directly child of the Soul King like how children are born to normal Human parents.

That's a very shaky argument.

Like, literally grasping at straws. Working with titles instead of actual facts.

Yhwach is the father of Quincy. As well as also considering himself a god with the absorbed powers of the god in the verse as well as being the child of said god.

Age means nothing. That jsut means Yhwach was born way way after Everything Sk did.

Also where is it stated Yhwach is directly the son of SK. If that's true then I'd understand.

Also there is obvious wank going on. Ichibie does not even have range like R and his profile is evidence. No one was comparing the range anyway.

YungManzi said:
That's a very shaky argument.
Like, literally grasping at straws. Working with titles instead of actual facts.
What are you talking about?

I am taking the facts from the magna to disprove this argument.

The reason that the Taboo works on Heracles is because he is part divine. He's a demi-god.

Yhwach isn't a demi-god. He isn't part divine, part human. He's fully Human. He's a Full Quincy.

The Soul King didn't have sex and had Yhwach - that's NOT what happened.

The Soul King was literally placed in a crystal to hold the three worlds together, he's not fornicating and conceiving children with random human women.

We don't even understand how Yhwach is the Son of the Soul King - all we know is that Yhwach called the Soul King "his father". The only thing that connects them is the Almighty.

To say I am ignoring facts is just inaccurate. The one ignoring the facts here, is you.

YungManzi said:
Verse equalization is all about titles though. If you want to equalize the concept of 'god' in both verses, and if in one of the two verses you equalize (here Bleach), 'godhood' title is not transmitted to offspring then it has to be taken into account.

Now, maybe you're tempted not to equalize the godhood concept from Bleach-verse to GoH-verse. In this case, Yhwach is still not afftected by taboo : Yhwach is clearly not the son of any of GoH gods.

AstralKing7 said:
Also there is obvious wank going on. Ichibie does not even have range like R and his profile is evidence. No one was comparing the range anyway.
U serious? read the explanation under his shikai, or you want ascan? and Im comparing how far they can influence thing with their abilities, considering ichibei can literally focused his power into 1 single attack.

Yhwach absorbed SK's powers and is SK's son, but he's also fully human?

This is what I mean when I say "instead of facts". You cling to him being called a human/quincy without actually explaining why he wouldn't be considered part divine by GOH standards.

It doesn't matter if he's called a human in-verse, what matters is his actual divinity.

Unless in GOH gods and demi-gods can get around taboo by simply denying the fact that they are divine...

AstralKing7 said:
Yhwach is the father of Quincy. As well as also considering himself a god with the absorbed powers of the god in the verse as well as being the child of said god.
Age means nothing. That jsut means Yhwach was born way way after Everything Sk did.

Also where is it stated Yhwach is directly the son of SK. If that's true then I'd understand.
Yhwach doesn't consider himself a God, where did you get this? He did absorb the Soul King, however.

Umm...age means everything. The Soul King had his body ripped apart and is placed in this crystal shortly after he created the world 100 Million Years Ago.

Yhwach is a baby around for only a few thousand years since Yhwach was named Yhwach after the people of the village that found him saw his healing abilities and named him after their god, the Judeo-Christian God.

The Soul King is in his crystal standing there holding the three worlds together, during the time of Yhwach's birth.

Yhwach being the Son of the Soul King is not the same manner as Heracles being the Son of Zeus. It isn't a direct human-like birth - it's something that we don't know.

The only proof of their conncection comes from Yhwach saying that the Soul King is his father, here. And of course, both of them having the Almighty.

U serious? read the explanation under his shikai, or you want ascan? and Im comparing how far they can influence thing with their abilities, considering ichibei can literally focused his power into 1 single attack.

I literally looked at the profile.

YungManzi said:
Yhwach absorbed SK's powers and is SK's son, but he's also fully human?
This is what I mean when I say "instead of facts". You cling to him being called a human/quincy without actually explaining why he wouldn't be considered part divine by GOH standards.

It doesn't matter if he's called a human in-verse, what matters is his actual divinity.

Unless in GOH gods and demi-gods can get around taboo by simply denying the fact that they are divine...
>States that I don't explain why he won't be divine by GOH standards

>Ignores the fact that Yhwach has been called Human/Quincy and how I have explained in detail how Yhwach isn't the Son of the Soul King in the same manner as someone like Heracles is the Son of Zeus because of the immese differences in Heracles and Yhwachs' births.

Ok...

I am done here, I am getting ignored, and I already have to go anyway.

AstralKing7 said:
I literally looked at the profile.
Then look again, it written under his shikai, actually, under Resistance to Power Absorption as well

Either way he will nulls anyway

Back