• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commandment of Piety vs The Wizard King

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Fear manip work in verse? Is it actually a thing that works on equivalent power characters or is it just a thing that occurred a few times on vastly weaker characters and is now an assumed passive that works on everyone without resistance

Oh god I'm getting Nen crush nightmares
check zel page. and from what I can or interpret, the commandments seem to have an aura that just induces feat. I did make an argument of how the fear aura won't work
here
Zeldris's fear aura argument is that he can make Jul feel fear. Jul and Zel base to base are relatively in the same level with a 2.12 difference in Julius's favor.
Julius: Upscales from 53 Gigatons.
Zeldris: Upscales from 25.2 Gigatons.

Zeldris is stronger in his 2nd demon mark but what is the difference? not explained but if it is can post.
Julius can increase his power through mana zone but the difference? not explained but if it is can post.

Given the amps are likely unknown and Julius already scales close to 3x greater I'm doubtful this aura will work.
But Speedster argued Zeldris's amps give him the advantage so it's likely to work.

Where is meme? Zeldris does seem to have the better win cons from what I've seen
Time based, future seeing, Precog+teleportation should allow Julius to react faster than Zeldris unlike the fodder who was slower than Zeldris when she tried to teleport away

Magic resistance negation for his magic resistance therefore the following should work:
  1. attck reflection whereby he can speed up the attack as he sends them back.
  2. can steal time - EE (can erase his magic too) (on a massive range too)
  3. Traps him in a state of unconsciousness in a ball
There is no proof Zel’s fear manipulation works on those stronger than him

Mada da @speedster352-kun, you may have beaten everyone, but I won’t lose to you :3

Again, no one has to give evidence of that. Fear manip is inherently dura neg. You are the one who has to prove it can’t affect relative opponents
Burden of proof on you mate! since you claim it negs durability. Prove it negs durability.

That’s how fear Hax is treated by wiki standards by default….. we don’t assume relativity alone allows you to ignore it without in verse proof.
Oh that’s how it’s treated? Well.. I’ll go check for myself. But just in case, how does Zeldris fear stuff work, and has it been used on those stronger than him?

Magic resistance negation for his magic resistance therefore the following should work:
LOK made it pretty clear that it's attack reflection not power null.
Time based, future seeing, Precog+teleportation should allow Julius to react faster than Zeldris unlike the fodder who was slower than Zeldris when she tried to teleport away
His precog or teleport won't matter if he just keeps getting pulled in by ON which could pull in gil who has class g lifting and also escanor. Jul has class 10 lifting so he not resisting.

1. Traps him in a state of unconsciousness in a ball
Show he's ever done this to people relative to him and not fodder.
  1. attck reflection whereby he can speed up the attack as he sends them back.
Will get negged by Zeldris, also Zeldris likely won't even throw attacks that can get reflected

Wait are you basing attack reflection off an interpretation of the word “repel”?

It’s consistently shown that “repel” is more akin as Power null tbh. As the effects of magic often dissipate instead of reflect.
Yes, that's why I said "or to power null"
@Nelliels you sure? LoK only says he thinks it attack reflection, he never dismissed the possibility it could be power null.

His precog or teleport won't matter if he just keeps getting pulled in by ON which could pull in gil who has class g lifting and also escanor. Jul has class 10 lifting so he not resisting.
I mean Julius would see it coming and react faster to reverse the magic into nonexistence

by the way I replied your first paragraph above this ^ mobile can’t let me make it in one post for some reason.

Show he's ever done this to people relative to him and not fodder.
Why? Is Zeldris relative to Julius in magic power?

Will get negged by Zeldris, also Zeldris likely won't even throw attacks that can get reflected
In my head I thought ominous stuff threw slashes around. So I figured Julius would pluck one of them😂

If the amp is unquantifiable, then Julius will still be stronger considering his AP is more than double and he can amp his magic with Mana Zone

Through his amps, Speedster brought this up how his amps exponentially increase his power.
Damn 5 page long thread… I definitely missed it.
Anyways it’s a hax that freezes the opp consciousness in time, won’t that require time stop resistance?

Show him doing this to people in his same tier. I don't remember him trying this against Licht or the midnight suns. Also how does it work?
Hehe, here is the thing… he really wanted to do it to Patri* not licht, but patri was getting faster and kept avoiding getting trapped in time at point blank ranges from a casual Julius.

Why are you voting Julius? Votes can't be counted without a reason. Form an argument as to how Julius can survive all of Zeldris' wincons, and how Julius would win.

If you can't do that, your vote is void.
Bruh.
I’ve made several.

Hehe, here is the thing… he really wanted to do it to Patri* not licht, but patri was getting faster and kept avoiding getting trapped in time at point blank ranges from a casual Julius.
Could u show me this ability or is it the time bubble that you're referring to?

Could u show me this ability or is it the time bubble that you're referring to?
Yes that’s how he traps consciousness in time and effectively restrain people

Last chapter he did it in a touch imo but that can’t be used here can it?

Last chapter he did it in a touch imo but that can’t be used here can it?
can't, I made this with Patri vs Julius fight in mind. Another thing is, how strong are the barriers? If they have no durability then Zeldris ON would just endlessly destroy them as they spawn on him.

can't, I made this with Patri vs Julius fight in mind. Another thing is, how strong are the barriers? If they have no durability then Zeldris ON would just endlessly destroy them as they spawn on him.
The freeze in consciousness is a countermeasure to this. But yeah the barrier probably scales to Julius’ magic power.

I wonder if Lucius could use this to counter anti magic too by freezing Leibe’s consciousness

Bruh.
I’ve made several.
he has formed several.
None of them are valid, and heres why:

Precog+teleportation should allow Julius to react faster than Zeldris unlike the fodder who was slower than Zeldris when she tried to teleport away
Zeldris has far surpassed teleportation before. Having precog won't change the fact that teleportation is no longer a weakness.
  1. can steal time - EE (can erase his magic too) (on a massive range too)
Zeldris has lived for thousands of years. Do you have proof that he can revert thousands of years in an instant?
The Demon King's Power that Zeldris has can just revert the effect of his attack, making Zeldris stronger.
There is no proof Zel’s fear manipulation works on those stronger than him
There's no proof that his fear manipulation gets negged by people stronger than him

Zeldris has far surpassed teleportation before. Having precog won't change the fact that teleportation is no longer a weakness.
Immeasurable speed Zeldris? Having precog would allow Julius to react faster than him as speed is equalized, right?

Zeldris has lived for thousands of years. Do you have proof that he can revert thousands of years in an instant?
The Demon King's Power that Zeldris has can just revert the effect of his attack, making Zeldris stronger.

Ancient demons are pretty ancient and he could still erase a part of them in an instant with limited magic. Let’s say you’re correct, Julius’ barriers immediately freezes his consciousness then erase him to nonexistence. Valid?
There's no proof that his fear manipulation gets negged by people stronger than him
Appeal to ignorance fallacy. Bro. What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back