• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Come Back even from being blow apart! Ryuko vs Lord Boros!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryuko vs Boros
Ryuko & Senketsu - 0 ()

VS

Lord Boros - 0 ()

Incon - 0 ()

BATTLE CONDITONS/RULES:

Speed is equalized

Both are in their final forms, Kisaragi Mode and Meteoric Burst.

Both have extensive knowledge on each other's abilities BUT NOT on anything gained from their respective final forms. (Ex. Ryuko is going to be surprised by Boro's starting to use Collapsing Star, Roaring Cannon)

No preptime

Battle takes place on top of Boros' ship, starting distance of 8 meters

Both are in-character.

Win via any method.

Yeah um, Ryuko kinda badly AP stomps here. Boros in his Released Form scales above 23 Petatons via greatly damaging his own ship, and Meteoric Burst obviously scales well above that via, well, it's pretty self explanatory, but even taking all of that into account, Ryuko's High 6-A feat was calced to be exactly 644,686,141,609,245,568 Tons; To be exact, at least comparing it to the 23 Petaton value, that is a power discrepancy of exactly 27.0779556319!! Even taking CS;RC's 183 Petaton power output into account, it would be roughly 3.5x weaker than Ryuko's durability.

Furthermore his High-Mid Regenerationn is no more impressive than Ryuko's and would only prolong his defeat, even assuming he won't definitely use his CS;RC as a last resort like he did against Saitama.

Assuming this isn't a stomp (which I'd say it is) then Ryuko obviously takes this.

Hmmm yeah i think so

Is a 27x AP difference enough to bypass type 2 immortality on a first try? Is she skilled enough to actually hit him? And with RE, that gap would be closed shortly.

I've seen matches where x could one-shot y and where y actually won. Like in here.

Seeing as she's able to keep up with Satsuki whose skill feats are at least as good as if not better than garou on top of having speed amps and multi-kilometer wide aoe attacks just by existing I'd say so

loWeeklyBattles said:
Seeing as she's able to keep up with Satsuki whose skill feats are at least as good as if not better than garou on top of having speed amps and multi-kilometer wide aoe attacks just by existing I'd say so
lol Satsuki isn't more skilled than Garou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back