• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 2

The bomb is Killer Queen and is uninteractable, which enters Thanos's eye, following him. It then makes him bleed, and punctures his lungs, preventing yelling put. He slowly crawls on the last inch if his life to share the news, only to die. The combine double agent we hired wakes up and calls out Thanos's name, only for time to rewind an hour. Only the double agent knows. Bites the Dust is undone and is, much to Dark's unawareness. This bomb is to protect my (The Gray Figure, controlled by the combine) identity. I tell Dark who I am. Dark immediately gets an unwasy feeling up his ass back, telling him not to tell anyone. Hw doesn't know why, just a gut feeling.

PublicMinority87 said:
The bomb is Killer Queen and is uninteractable, which enters Thanos's eye, following him. It then makes him bleed, and punctures his lungs, preventing yelling put. He slowly crawls on the last inch if his life to share the news, only to die. The combine double agent we hired wakes up and calls out Thanos's name, only for time to rewind an hour. Only the double agent knows. Bites the Dust is undone and is, much to Dark's unawareness. This bomb is to protect my (The Gray Figure, controlled by the combine) identity. I tell Dark who I am. Dark immediately gets an unwasy feeling up his ass back, telling him not to tell anyone. Hw doesn't know why, just a gut feeling.
Aexi holds his hand out towards Thanos, and in a white zodiac disk and a burst of light, Thanos is repaired and revived. Aexi also uses another zodiac disk to remove the unwasy feeling telling Dark not to tell anyone and disintegrate it, and I tell everyone.

(There was no need, time rewinder, undoing Thanos's death. But because Bites the Dust was removed and moved to you, it stopped Thanos from dying and fixed the timeline. Had it not have been removed, Thanks would've died again and stayed dead until Bites the Dust was triggered again. This is a pretty complicated stand that I can't explain. Its Killer Queen, so first bomb can't be used, but even if the holder of Bites the Dust doesn't interact in any way with the victim, they still die the same way.) Anyway, I explain to Dark something "Think of me as a triple agent working for them but for an hour I actually work for you." I explain to Dark. "Also, you have a bomb on you, anytime you tell anyone my identity, or find out another way like reading your mind or if you wrote it down and they read it, they die. Then time rewinds and only you remember what happened. Also, there is this." I say, using Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain to punch Dark, only for the fist to be stopped. "You are invincible, and you can't even harm yourself." I explain

PublicMinority87 said:
(There was no need, time rewinder, undoing Thanos's death. But because Bites the Dust was removed and moved to you, it stopped Thanos from dying and fixed the timeline. Had it not have been removed, Thanks would've died again and stayed dead until Bites the Dust was triggered again. This is a pretty complicated stand that I can't explain. Its Killer Queen, so first bomb can't be used, but even if the holder of Bites the Dust doesn't interact in any way with the victim, they still die the same way.)
Anyway, I explain to Dark something "Think of me as a triple agent working for them but for an hour I actually work for you." I explain to Dark. "Also, you have a bomb on you, anytime you tell anyone my identity, or find out another way like reading your mind or if you wrote it down and they read it, they die. Then time rewinds and only you remember what happened. Also, there is this." I say, using Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain to punch Dark, only for the fist to be stopped. "You are invincible, and you can't even harm yourself." I explain
"...Ok..."

I arrived at scene just to see the mess this place was, I rapidly scanned this unknown place I was stepping on, then realize there was a suspicious man standing far away. I tried not to get his attention and stealthy fled of the area in search of Kabus towards a city located at the east.

Kabus was in a city. He had just finished thrashing it, enraged. He roared out, causing a building to collapse. It was clear he was very mad.

I have finally arrived, the first thing I did was to jump and climb to one of the most tallest buildings of the city to have a good view. After having finally climbing it I used my visor to see the surroundings.

Just a few kilometers of distance Kabus could be seen knocking down various building and a lot of people trying to flee of the chaos.

I jumped off the building and started running in the direction of Kabus.

Kabus looked at this newcomer, waving his tail and baring teeth. He roared at them and stomped his feet.

After arriving at the zone, I establish myself not too far on the rooftop of a building.

I then started emitting an electromagnetic signal towards Kabus.

Minutes later the affects started to take place and Kabus turned his attention to a figure that seemed to stand in front of him, but in reality that was no more than an illusion.

Kabus charged towards the illusion, ready to tear it apart. Yet, due to him being primitive, he did not know on this being fake.

After catching his attention on the illusion I pulled out my katana from my back and slowly began to approach Kabus.

The beast could be seen trying with all his efforts to catch something, but despite it, the illusion was still much more agile than him, not matter how fast he was.

"You should leave now. Act like you learned nothing but don't be suspicious. This place is a fake base. The only way is in the tower of Babel's roof. Then there is a teleporter to the combine base." I say "Attempting to teleport to even close to the tower is a 1 way ticket to the Backrooms. We gotta take the detours. This is likely the last time I can talk to you. I am certain the combine know about our conversation about now and soon I won't have control anymore. Read the text when you are in the Tower of Zot for every other stand." Meanwhile, Private regroups with Star and Marco. "Well, this manga artist can change stuff by using his stand. This is a key thing if we wanna go... yeah." Private says, lighting a cigarette, and immediately being disgusted by it, but still needing it due to the nicotine in my body. "How does he smoke these things, what kind of disgusting poison does he shove in his body? God damn." Private rants. The manga artist Rohan Kishibe uses Heavens Door to write "I lack fear"

PublicMinority87 said:
"You should leave now. Act like you learned nothing but don't be suspicious. This place is a fake base. The only way is in the tower of Babel's roof. Then there is a teleporter to the combine base." I say "Attempting to teleport to even close to the tower is a 1 way ticket to the Backrooms. We gotta take the detours. This is likely the last time I can talk to you. I am certain the combine know about our conversation about now and soon I won't have control anymore. Read the text when you are in the Tower of Zot for every other stand."
(Awwww, I was trying to end this without a Part 3... I was kinda itching to introduce Khorne to be honest...)

PublicMinority87 said:
(I think we have a bit left, we introduce Khorne then we can end.)
(Ok.)

I turn around and walk out. I see that the TOCOJBWA have made a mess of the Combine forces. "Been lookin' everywhere and no Decimus! No Jack or Ovoth either." Daniel D'arby growls as he enters with Telence.

"Guys, we need to go to the Tower of Babel's roof. Apparently, this was a fake base." I call out.

HOSTLESS momentarily stops mutilating the Combine corpses for his amusement and turns to me with a confused look on his face. "WHERE DID YOU LEARN THAT?"

"Some interrogating got me the information." I say without missing a beat.

"Ah, well. Time to go!" HOSTLESS shouts as he snaps his fingers and opens a black-purple portal taking up an entire wall.

"No, HOSTLESS, attempting to teleport to even close to the tower is a 1 way ticket to the Backrooms. We gotta take the detours." I interrupt.

"What detours?" HOSTLESS looks confused.

"Yeah, me too. Let's go look for anything that even looks like a detour!" I respond, and immediately we all turn around and walk out of the fake base. HOSTLESS snaps his fingers and opens another portal and walks into it, grabbing Private, Star, and Marco and taking them with us.

Christian Higdon said:
Kabus, maddened, roared out in anger as he started to slam the floor, roaring out in hatred.
kabus seemingly fell on despair as he couldn't even touch the illusion.

All of a sudden he started stomping the ground so strong the cars were jumping around.

I wasn't capable of getting any closer as I was a few moments ago because of that.

Kabus slowly tired himself put, as he started breathing in and out. A building started to shake, as it then fell on top of Kabus, the beast roaring in pain.

A combine shoots at Dark, Yoshikage Kira (The allies one, not the diaguised one) andd Thanos , causing a split up. Then Dark gets shot. But the bullet is grabbed by Bites the Dust. "Looks like you saw the bomb. It doesn't matter how many of you there are, I can still completely blow you up." They attack it, to no avail. "It's too late, I entered your eye." A clicking sound fills, and both explode. Time rewinds. I just get the feeling of a rewind. "Dark, what happened?" I ask. "Let me guess, you ****** up. Luckily, there is a way to beat them. Find the user. Write their name down, once the last person dies, give me a call. Remember the number." I tell Dark. "I will be there in less than an hour. Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain has a 1km range. I could easily find the guy butvyou need to point him out (Now would be a good time to introduce Khorne.)

Christian Higdon said:
Kabus slowly tired himself put, as he started breathing in and out. A building started to shake, as it then fell on top of Kabus, the beast roaring in pain.
The beast own stupidity was too much as his own stomps made a building fell on him.

I have to hurry- I said to myself, the objective is to capture Kabus, I cannot allow him to die.

I used my katana to make a portal right next to Kabus and crossed.

Kabus slowly got up, looking at the portal. He breathed in and out, before roaring at it, enraged. He shook off the debri and started snarling.

Christian Higdon said:
Kabus slowly got up, looking at the portal. He breathed in and out, before roaring at it, enraged. He shook off the debri and started snarling.
After being already there I used one of the gases specialy designed to make Kabus fall unconcious.

Moments after, the beast start to shake, showing obvious sign of resistance, but ultimately he falls asslep.

Kabus was out in no time. Now's the chance to take him. Sooner or later, he may wake, so this had to be quick.

Daniel, who had been myteriously silent while fighting the combine, said: "Who's that creature?"

Eventually, time catches up and Kira and Thanos are dead again. More people die this time, still only Dark remembering. Only 1 chance to find the killer remains, which Dark does halfway through. "I bet by looking at you, only 1 person is alive. Don't worry. Before you came here, about a minute before the reset I put a pager in your pocket. Page me after you find the killer, and I will know. Don't let the last person die an hour after the reset. Then they will stay dead I think." I say. "Take the mind stone and act suspicious enough that they read your mind. If they die, page me 2 minutes before the first deaths. If I attack, he will likely recall Killer Queen, removing Bites the Dust." I say

Christian Higdon said:
Kabus was out in no time. Now's the chance to take him. Sooner or later, he may wake, so this had to be quick.
Kabus was lying on the ground sleeping and with a lot of injuries.

I called the agency to get him into the containment installation, and no more than ten minutes after, helicopters arrived and were prepared to lift him on a net, there was still the problem of getting him on the net in the first place, but that issue was solved through the use of vehicles that pushed him onto the net.

Finally after that, the helicopters started lifting Kabus and go to the place where he escaped from.

But something bad happened. Kabus awoke.

Kabus, having woke up, started to snarl. What was going on? Where was he going? What was happening? He didn't know. He tried to move around, attempting to get himself out, but he was just too weak to escape. There was enough damage having been done to him.

Christian Higdon said:
Kabus, having woke up, started to snarl. What was going on? Where was he going? What was happening? He didn't know. He tried to move around, attempting to get himself out, but he was just too weak to escape. There was enough damage having been done to him.
I roar out with anger, looking at my surroundings, I saw i was being transported in some sort of net, I tried to rip it out, but at the moment I moved my paw, an enormous feeling of pain invaded throughout all my body.

Pieces of stone were embedded in my skin, everytime I tried to do something, my body answered with more pain and I roared out.

Soon enough, Kabus gave in. The amount of harm done seemed to be enough to do him in. He sighed, before falling unconscious. He took note of where he was now and wondered where to next. Who knows? Maybe a haven...

Christian Higdon said:
Soon enough, Kabus gave in. The amount of harm done seemed to be enough to do him in. He sighed, before falling unconscious. He took note of where he was now and wondered where to next. Who knows? Maybe a haven...
While it seemed that Kabus was continuing to resist, the beast's wounds were too much and he fell unconscious, after that, Kabus did not wake up again during the rest of the trip to the facilities, where he was going to be locked up and studied.

Soon enough, they reached the base. Kabus was still out, as the people running the base saw his injuries. "Call in 672! This thing can't be studied like this!"

Skyla, witnessing the sight, said: "Let's just go back to stopping the Combine, because I have a plan."

Christian Higdon said:
Soon enough, they reached the base. Kabus was still out, as the people running the base saw his injuries. "Call in 672! This thing can't be studied like this!"
Hello, my current job is being the healer of an installations.Unlike any other nurse, I can easily repair every sort of wound because of my arms. an organ, eye or bone, I can repair everything, even if the person has a lacking organ, eye, arm or leg, I can make a new one.

Because of it, I can't leave this place, these people needs me the most, if I wasn't here, I can't imagine how many people would die. They wouldn't stop coming, after repairing everyone, more people would come in, like it wouldn't never stop.

A man came in asking for me go to do something more important- Hey, leave these people to someone else and accompany me, this is more important!.

.B-but there's no one as good as me to attend these people.

-It's a direct order coming from the Chief himself- the man said.

I wasn't able to continue refusing to go if it was a direct order coming from the chief, so I did had to go.

-Here it is, your job is to heal that thing- the man said.

It was like a giant reptil that could be seen through a window, in a big room, the thing seemed to be fatally wounded and wasn't even conscious.

-Follow me to a door that will lead to the room- the man said.

I followed him to the door that leaded to where the reptil was, the door seemed very armored and tough to break.

-It'll open in a few moments, just wait here- the man said, leaving.

As the man said, I waited there, I was very nervious, whereas the reptil didn't seemed it would wake up, I never once healed anything more than humans in my whole life.

The door finally opened and it took me seconds to enter.

It was there, on the ground and bleeding, and then the reptil started to move, as if my presence had disturbed him, and opened it's eyes toward me.

Kabus looked at this person and snarled a bit, trying to get up. He was all quivery, though, as he fell down.

Christian Higdon said:
Kabus looked at this person and snarled a bit, trying to get up. He was all quivery, though, as he fell down.
The Reptil seems to have awakened by my presence, he was watching me, like trying to say to not take another step towards him.

But when he tried to move, He writhed in what it seemed to be pain. I slowly approach towards him.

I hear the pager and rush through the portal and go to punch Kosaku Kawajiri, the evil Yoshikage Kira who disguised as a random man with the same build as him. "Return, Killer Queen!" He yells, blocking.

Christian Higdon said:
Kabus breathes in and out, as he looks at this thing. He closes his eyes, ready for his waiting death.
I was at a meter of distance of him, he closed if eyes, as if he was waiting for his death.

I started using my arms, entering his wounds, the reptil started to cry in pain, powerless as it wasn't capable of movement, but as the minutes passed down, the reptil seems to have calmed down and didn't feeled pain anymore.

Before the reptil could realize it, all it's wounds were gone.

He looked around, before getting up and breathing. He started to look at this person, confused. Did this...human just help me? He thought.

Christian Higdon said:
He looked around, before getting up and breathing. He started to look at this person, confused. Did this...human just help me? He thought.
(Human? Whaaat)

The reptil was getting up, looking at his enviroment, before centering his vision to me, it had a confused look, as if I was the only one I ever helped it.

-672, your job is done, now come back- A man said.

A conciderable number of guards entered the room, surrounding the reptil.

Back