• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 2

With Public, Dark, Private and Spongeku looking for Decimus, each have a bit of trouble.

I walk up to the liquid and it crawls inside my cranium, posessing me faster, as, by slihtly controlling me, summons a stand which pushes Dark onto a wall and traps him with vines.

Meanwhile, Public is in the backrooms. Spongekus location is unknown.

Star was stuck in the Backrooms. She just wanted to defeat Decimus and save all realities.

"Dark, time is stopped in the backrooms currently, since its kinda close to where you are, you may get a bit discombobulated, is Private ok?" I ask.

This discombobulation frees Dark from the vines, but then he notices small cuts on his arms.

"B*tch, it doesnt work like that." I say, stabbing Dark with the Super Masamune.

"You see, it works this way: I stab you, then i posess you too." I say. I attempt to fiht it off, and successfully do, only for Here I Go Again to bunch me in the cranium and knock me out. Causing me to get up and make Dark's job harder. The stand comes out, and starts barraging Dark causing a small rib fracture and a temporary heart stopping.

"USSSSSSHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAvAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Here I Go Again yells.

The parasite merely squirts something into their eyes, going back into the head.

Keeping on beating Dark to near-death.

"You see, Public went easy on you. Me, I just planned to kick your ass making it easier to control you." I say. After 1 last punch, Dark hits the wall. He will survive, but barely. The parasite splits in 2 but then is about to posess Dark, until someone comes out. The parasies are deleted.

Then ear rape Hey Ya is blasting https://youtu.be/RnXbQe6AeKE

I regain consciousness and give Dark a health pack. "I see that 1 last dimension, I am coming into it." I say on the radio.

This is where Decimus is hiding. I see him atop the stairs standing so proudly like he is glad I found him.

Monika manipulates thenplot to make Surfin Bird play on an endless loop. Except the record is broken so the music stops and starts again at points.

PrivateMajority78 said:
I regain consciousness and give Dark a health pack. "I see that 1 last dimension, I am coming into it." I say on the radio.

This is where Decimus is hiding. I see him atop the stairs standing so proudly like he is glad I found him.
I ignore the med pack and simply heal myself through a Snickers bar. "What was that parasite!?"

I then charge at Decimus. Here I Go Again successfully hits him at the back of the head so fast that he can't even comprehend what hit him. For a small amount of time, he is a bit dazed.

PrivateMajority78 said:
I then charge at Decimus. Here I Go Again successfully hits him at the back of the head so fast that he can't even comprehend what hit him. For a small amount of time, he is a bit dazed.
When he recovers, he casually taps a button. Something that looks like a combined Necromorph-Skullcrawler stomps through the nearby door and attacks Private.

The parasite slowly regenerates as it then teleports to where Private is, becoming unable to be sensed by him.

I only realize I am being posessed as it happens, and Here I Go Again beats it away from me. I call Dark saying I am being posessed again, only to be knocked out.

Christian Higdon said:
The parasite suddenly starts to eat Private's brain as it absorbed it into its being.
"Okay, none of that anymore!!!!" I shout. I snap my fingers and summon an M61 Vulcan, and Private is then bombarded with a swarm of bullets. Private falls to the ground, his chest filled with bullet holes. I stand triumphant over my fallen foe and rip the parasite out.

"Dumbass, I'm not dead." I say. "Im just filled with bulelts." I say as I put vines in myslef to patch the wounds up. I then pull out my emergency snickers and eat it.

PrivateMajority78 said:
"Dumbass, I'm not dead." I say. "Im just filled with bulelts." I say as I put vines in myslef to patch the wounds up. I then pull out my emergency snickers and eat it.
(Sooooo, are you still possessed?)

Back