• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 2

PublicMinority87 said:
We do the thing and become rich. Shigechi gets a little greedy and takes a bit more money than us, but since he is a kid, we let him have it. Then we find a lottery ticket, which is a winning one, and is 3rd place. Worth 10 million dollars.
2 Combine Stalkers creep up behind Public, Dark, and Shigechi as they win the lottery and gain 10 million dollars. They are about to stab them in the backs when two golden swords swish at once and two Combine heads roll on the ground.

"Alright, we gotta defeat Decimus before he retrieves the Versecrusher Omega for the Godmode King. He's assaulting the EDC headquarters to retrieve it, meanwhile you're both wasting your time here, earning stupid money." I shout angrily as I throw my hands up in utter and complete annoyance at Dark and Public.

Indeed, the massive, golden space station that looks like a miniature sun is being attacked by all the spaceships the Combine have to offer. The space around it is a violent, moving tapestry of golden Kamehamehas, laser blasts, and fiery explosions as golden EDC fighters and warships engage in naval warfare with the Combine fleet.

TheLightSide758 said:
PublicMinority87 said:
We do the thing and become rich. Shigechi gets a little greedy and takes a bit more money than us, but since he is a kid, we let him have it. Then we find a lottery ticket, which is a winning one, and is 3rd place. Worth 10 million dollars.
2 Combine Stalkers creep up behind Public, Dark, and Shigechi as they win the lottery and gain 10 million dollars. They are about to stab them in the backs when two golden swords swish at once and two Combine heads roll on the ground.
"Alright, we gotta defeat Decimus before he retrieves the Versecrusher Omega for the Godmode King. He's assaulting the EDC headquarters to retrieve it, meanwhile you're both wasting your time here, earning stupid money." I shout angrily as I throw my hands up in utter and complete annoyance at Dark and Public.

Indeed, the massive, golden space station that looks like a miniature sun is being attacked by all the spaceships the Combine have to offer. The space around it is a violent, moving tapestry of golden Kamehamehas, laser blasts, and fiery explosions as golden EDC fighters and warships engage in naval warfare with the Combine fleet.
"But... ah, well..." I extend my hand to Shigechi. "Hey, kid. Wanna fight the Combine?"

Shigechi sends out all 500 Harvest on the fleet brutally tearing each driver apart. Then the next, and the next, and the next. For the pilots, they realize that they were punctured in the vein and filled with whiskey.

We take back the 10 million.

(Also, there is no Public here. Public is controlled by combine, this is private in public's body.)

The Godmode King finally shows up and spins his staff into a zodiac disk that deflects the powerful laser back at Aexi and completely destroys Aexi in a way that he can't do anything but accept his death.Aexi is somehow able to bend it and fires it at full force at Decimus and the Godmode King. She then faints and is carried to Daniel, Skyla and Public.The Godmode King spins his staff into a zodiac disk that turns into a portal that the full-force laser flies through. The Combine proceed to assault Daniel and Skyla's position.Daniel shields himself, Skyla and Aexi.Decimus infuses the Combines' weapons with black holes strong enough to pierce through shields. Daniel strengthens the shield. "What do we do? The shield can't last forever!" Skyla said.
Thanos walks up at that point and uses his Gauntlet to reverse time to make the shield last indefinitely.

"Well now it lasts forever. Thanks, Thanos!" Daniel said.

I then get drunk and sing all of David Bowies songs at once then collapse.

As Dark tries to wake me up to no avail, Shigechi encounters a man who looks like david bowie.

Daniel, Skyla and Aexi then escape TGK, Decimus and reunite with Public (in Private's body) He had fainted, and then they saw the Bowie lookalike with Shigechi. "Are you fighting the Combine too?" Daniel asked.

The lookalike is a serial killer, but is now allied with us. (Also, its Private in my body, I use this because of the soul transfer. And, because stand discs exist, I should have Mr. Patch because they are in the brain and things are complicated.) A copy of Killer Queen, Yoshikage Kira's stand (The david bowie lookalike), attacks Shigechi with a 100 yen coin, which explodes. Kira summons Killer Queen to attack the clonr. Shigechi uses Harvest to move him and get help, but, another coin hits him, killing him.

PublicMinority87 said:
The lookalike is a serial killer, but is now allied with us. (Also, its Private in my body, I use this because of the soul transfer. And, because stand discs exist, I should have Mr. Patch because they are in the brain and things are complicated.) A copy of Killer Queen, Yoshikage Kira's stand (The david bowie lookalike), attacks Shigechi with a 100 yen coin, which explodes. Kira summons Killer Queen to attack the clonr. Shigechi uses Harvest to move him and get help, but, another coin hits him, killing him.
Daniel gives him a revival potion.

"There is nothing left of Shigechi to be revived. I will get the bastard who did this, rip its ******* head off and shit down their throat after putting their dick off!" I yell.

PublicMinority87 said:
"There is nothing left of Shigechi to be revived. I will get the bastard who did this, rip its ******* head off and shit down their throat after putting their dick off!" I yell.
"Thanos?" I nod to Thanos and he reverses time with the Time Stone to before Shigechi died, reviving him. Thanos then uses the Soul Stone to locate who did this, and then uses the Space Stone to teleport everyone, including Skyla, Daniel, and Aexi right next to that being.

TheLightSide758 said:
PublicMinority87 said:
"Thanos?" I nod to Thanos and he reverses time with the Time Stone to before Shigechi died, reviving him. Thanos then uses the Soul Stone to locate who did this, and then uses the Space Stone to teleport everyone, including Skyla, Daniel, and Aexi right next to that being.
A small tank-like bomb ststand appears, exploding. "MR PATCH : THE WORLD!" I yell, attempting to pull it apart, and railing. This stand is basicalky indestructible but it can be immobilized. It attacks Thanos, and blows out the time stone and reality stone, and its makes Thanos get dazed and confused. "Look over here." The bomb says. I stop time again, and throw the bomb before it can kill him. Then it attacks Dark, who is the closest in the sun, therefore making him the hottest object. Looking up at the sun, and at Dark, I realize this sand is a stand of heat. I then stop time again and light a fire. When time resumes, it goes staight for the fire. Then explodes, sending me flying.

PublicMinority87 said:
TheLightSide758 said:
PublicMinority87 said:
A small tank-like bomb ststand appears, exploding. "MR PATCH : THE WORLD!" I yell, attempting to pull it apart, and railing. This stand is basicalky indestructible but it can be immobilized. It attacks Thanos, and blows out the time stone and reality stone, and its makes Thanos get dazed and confused. "Look over here." The bomb says. I stop time again, and throw the bomb before it can kill him. Then it attacks Dark, who is the closest in the sun, therefore making him the hottest object. Looking up at the sun, and at Dark, I realize this sand is a stand of heat. I then stop time again and light a fire. When time resumes, it goes staight for the fire. Then explodes, sending me flying.
Thanos, furious, uses the Power Stone to severely incapacitate the bomb (or has it already exploded)

PublicMinority87 said:
(Check the Killer Queen page on Jojo's Bizzare Encyclopedia and ho to Sheer Heart Attack for a better understanding of how it works)
Thanos beats the bomb around in a ripoff of The Dark Knight with Batman interrogating the Joker, finding out that the master of the bomb and whoever killed Shigechi is Jack and Ovoth.

A polaroid camera takes a picture of th area, and a phone rings. "Hey dumbasses, you wwon't leave alive." A voice says on the phone. A flower pot is thrown atDark's head, but nothing threw it seemingly. But then we see an old man in the polaroid. He has a kitchen knife and we are trapped in a room. I then find out a way to beat him, by folding the polaroid thenntaking a picture of said polaroid, thathen folding it gain and taping it. (Also we will skip parts 5-8 stands)

PublicMinority87 said:
A polaroid camera takes a picture of th area, and a phone rings. "Hey dumbasses, you wwon't leave alive." A voice says on the phone. A flower pot is thrown atDark's head, but nothing threw it seemingly. But then we see an old man in the polaroid. He has a kitchen knife and we are trapped in a room. I then find out a way to beat him, by folding the polaroid thenntaking a picture of said polaroid, thathen folding it gain and taping it. (Also we will skip parts 5-8 stands)
I fold and take the picture, then fold it and tape it. After beating him, I then proceed to beat him physically, verbally, and mentally.

PublicMinority87 said:
Billie Jean starts playing and Daniel asks the old man where Jack and Ovoth are.

The old man in the picture only tells him that there is a 2 way path, 1 which looks like a ******* prison, and the other which is filled with combine. Then some kid does 5 rounds of rock paper scissors and takes Dark's stand Then I play and win 5 rounds and get Dark's stand back

PublicMinority87 said:
The old man in the picture only tells him that there is a 2 way path, 1 which looks like a ******* prison, and the other which is filled with combine. Then some kid does 5 rounds of rock paper scissors and takes Dark's stand
Then I play and win 5 rounds and get Dark's stand back
That "some kid" wanted to get revenge on Decimus for the death of his best friend Shigechi.

So the some kid, me, Public, Aexi, Skyla, Daniel, Thanos, Snek, Yxz, The Final Pam, Light, HOSTLESS, and Godzilla assault the Combine base.

The stand turns into feet, picks up o Dark's scent, and starts running at him. Mr. Patch throws a dud bomb at irrelevant speed atDark, going1 nanometer per second fasterthan the feet An irrelevant speed bike appears, allowing dark to begin running while he tries tomfind the user.

PublicMinority87 said:
The stand turns into feet, picks up o Dark's scent, and starts running at him. Mr. Patch throws a dud bomb at irrelevant speed atDark, going1 nanometer per second fasterthan the feet An irrelevant speed bike appears, allowing dark to begin running while he tries tomfind the user.
I duck and the dud bomb hits the feet. I grab the bike and search every inch of the Combine base as we continue to assault it.

Christian Higdon said:
"......GUARDIAN....ANGEL..." He looked.
The Final Pam crushes a Combine Elite's shins with a low kick, and then eviscerates him with her axe. She swings her knee up into another Elite's chest, and the Combine is knocked into the air with a strangled, pained gasp. Then, Pam hops up to the ceiling and slams the handle of her axe into the Elite's chest, violently slamming him down into several Stalkers that were about to shoot HOSTLESS in the head and reducing all of them to bloody mush splattered across the floor.

"Focus!" I snap at HOSTLESS as I run over several Striders with the motorcycle given to me.

I ask, Dark, how has things been going? I have been fighting the OUSD firewall and finally succeded and overcame it. It has challenged me even more so than the Ultimate Collosal quote! IT TOOK ME DAYS TO MAKE THIS COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Inksaness said:
I ask, Dark, how has things been going? I have been fighting the OUSD firewall and finally succeded and overcame it. It has challenged me even more so than the Ultimate Collosal quote! IT TOOK ME DAYS TO MAKE THIS COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!
"Going good."

HOSTLESS then stands there. "WHAT REALLY DO I NEED OT FOCUS ON? INFLITRATING, MAYBE, BUT I'M THE SECOND MOST DURABLE HERE."

Christian Higdon said:
HOSTLESS then stands there. "WHAT REALLY DO I NEED OT FOCUS ON? INFLITRATING, MAYBE, BUT I'M THE SECOND MOST DURABLE HERE."
"Uh, I don't know, maybe helping out on the assault?" I ask sarcastically as I swing off my bike and use the momentum to swing it around and smash it into several Combine Super Soldiers, shattering armor and sending their corpses flying.

Christian Higdon said:
HOSTLESS then spun the stop-sign and tossed it at one of the Combines, aimzing for the head.
It ends up going through multiple Combine heads. HOSTLESS then snaps his fingers and dissolves the rest of the Combine group's heads into madness via seeing things they might regret.

Thanos reads a Combine who knows the identity of the grey figure's memories, only to see "His name is PublicMinority87, who was controlled by the combine." He reads more which says "Thanos was murdered after learning this. He was killed by Killer Queen's third bomb"

PublicMinority87 said:
Thanos reads a Combine who knows the identity of the grey figure's memories, only to see "His name is PublicMinority87, who was controlled by the combine." He reads more which says "Thanos was murdered after learning this. He was killed by Killer Queen's third bomb"
Thanos uses the Space Stone to teleport to an entirely different universe far away from the third bomb. Meanwhile, HOSTLESS grabs the third bomb and prevents it from following, before turning it insane and shoving it down that Killer Queen's throat where it explodes, killing Killer Queen.

Back