• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 2

Meanwhile, Daniel and the rest of the TOCOJBWA were raiding the Combine HQ. [Also, this has almost 500 replies]

Christian Higdon said:
Kabus breathed in and out, looking at them, confused.
Kabus tried to attack but the guards shoots, the bullets surprisingly manages to hurt him, Kabus goes back and instead try to break down a metal door.

-Don't shoot, let the beast hopelessly try- A man said.

Kabus punched the door with all his strength, he didn't do anything, not even a scratch.

Kabus was in shock, this robot of a few minutes ago managed to heal all his injures, he was as if nothing happened, yet, he seemed to have lost all his powers, being easily pierced by bullets, is strength having been reduced.

The collar in my neck, maybe that's the problem! - Kabus said to himself.

He used his two paws and started to pull the collar, but he couldn't do nothing, no matter how hard he tried, the collar just didn't broke.

With all that, Kabus started to lose hope.

Kabus tried to burst down the door, desperate and angered. But nothing...Kabus was worn out after a few tries, his fists aching.

I come back, covered in blood. "This sign is in a 68 dimensional language but its in a language I dont understand. Private might. Also, I leave you now. I am too dangerous in this state." I say, going back to combine base. I am modified to now have no control. Private reads the sign "It says... There are 2 paths, if you want to get to the first detour of your journey, you must take both. The left requires 3 people. The right requires a heavier team made from the rest. No more than 3 may cross the left." He reads, then he comes to the realization. "Star, how do I say this. Big prison nightmare school land land is where we need to go."

PublicMinority87 said:
I come back, covered in blood. "This sign is in a 68 dimensional language but its in a language I dont understand. Private might. Also, I leave you now. I am too dangerous in this state." I say, going back to combine base. I am modified to now have no control. Private reads the sign "It says... There are 2 paths, if you want to get to the first detour of your journey, you must take both. The left requires 3 people. The right requires a heavier team made from the rest. No more than 3 may cross the left." He reads, then he comes to the realization. "Star, how do I say this. Big prison nightmare school land land is where we need to go."
Dark sighs. "I hate this journey so much..."

New thread

Back