• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon

It seem like Boros realized that Saitama was toying with him. So it is up to debate whether Boros truly believed that something only dozens of times stronger than his punches would one shot Saitama and still destroy his ship and the surface or not.
In which case, the burden of proof is on you since you guys are making these claims. Also, gaps of 10 times in fiction have done this kind of stuff. In fact, Vegeta vaporized Cui despite being under 50% stronger than him.
I am not saying we should use it but if it was vaporization, the result of CSRC would be 5.7 zettatons. Released Boros was also talking about vaporizing stuff IIRC.
What he said is that his attacks will destroy the flesh and bones of whatever it hits, which could be disintegration or even reducing people to blood. We've only really seen his attacks cause extremely minor melting and mostly shockwave damage. It's not like the anime where he melts his ship just by moving.

Last edited:
In the orochi thread where low 5b was accepted one of the reason it was not considered an outlier is because crsc is suppose to be close to the power of MB boros but now you want to say it is hundreds of times higher than him?

Anyway the calc has a whole lot of problems and I will address it later since it was made to get the highest possible end and actually not for accuracy

Anyway, Ugarik and Nik are discussing the actual validity of this formula rn.

Anyway the calc has a whole lot of problems and I will address it later since it was made to get the highest possible end and actually not for accuracy
I deliberately got rid of the strange height of the shock wave by making the formula more reasonable, used adequate time ends, and you say I'm making inflated results?

In which case, the burden of proof is on you since you guys are making these claims.
I mean, there is already a calc that doesn't heavily contradict with anything besides being hundreds of times stronger than his punches. But even then, it is a one-use attack that almost kills him so it doesn't contradict much as well.
Also, gaps of 10 times in fiction have done this kind of stuff. In fact, Vegeta vaporized Cui despite being under 50% stronger than him.
But there are also cases where someone's final attack is much stronger than their base. For instance, Demon Lord from Cautious Hero is mountain level+. However, his final attack is planet level. There is over 100 trillion times difference. Compared to that, hundreds of times difference is a joke.
What he said is that his attacks will destroy the flesh and bones of whatever it hits, which could be disintegration or even reducing people to blood.
OPM wiki was referring to it as vaporization but it might be a mistake. Or something related to translation. Btw, I know it is not the most relatable source but according to Google Translate Boros says "erasing" while using CSRC. What does erasing count as? Vaporization, Pulverization, Annihilation, or something else?

I mean, there is already a calc that doesn't heavily contradict with anything besides being hundreds of times stronger than his punches.
A calculation largely based on assumption. That's the crux of the issue, it's higher because of assumptions, but A) we don't really have support for that level of power, B) it's not substantiated in-universe, if not contradicted outright, and C) we don't know exactly what would have happened.

Anyway, the new low-ends are fine. They're not even that much higher than Boros' current ratings (like 6-13x).
But even then, it is a one-use attack that almost kills him so it doesn't contradict much as well.
It doesn't kill him, that's the serious punch. All the CSRC did was rob him of the ability to regenerate.
But there are also cases where someone's final attack is much stronger than their base. For instance, Demon Lord from Cautious Hero is mountain level+. However, his final attack is planet level. There is over 100 trillion times difference. Compared to that, hundreds of times difference is a joke.
Which you'd have to give evidence for. My points were just addressing that one-shotting a character doesn't really mean much.
OPM wiki was referring to it as vaporization but it might be a mistake. Or something related to translation.
I'd say it's just a guess by some user(s).
Btw, I know it is not the most relatable source but according to Google Translate Boros says "erasing" while using CSRC. What does erasing count as? Vaporization, Pulverization, Annihilation, or something else?
Google Translate is far less reliable than people who can actually understand Japanese. 'Shave' was found to be more reliable.

I don't know what erasing would entail. Seems figurative, akin to 'wipe out' or 'rub out' (meaning kill and/or destroy).

I thought the Low 5-B+ ends were the PSI ends we talked about before.

Either way, it's still a lot. Boros, right now, is only baseline Low 5-B due to upscaling. The CSRC would need to be over a hundred times stronger than his punches for Low 5-B+, which is not proven in the material. Also, nothing suggests that Boros would destroy (and/or mass-scatter) most of the planet.
funny how previously boros was 6-A with normal punches and 183 petatons with CSRC thats a 100 time diffrence but there wasn't any issue then

Funny how that was removed even before the Low 5-B revisions.

Also, it's a false equivalence. Those were two proven and consistent calculations. Boros wiping out the Earth's surface was a fact, his physicals were calculated separately, and it paled in comparison to the Serious Punch's calculation.
I just realized that I have been arguing for high end whole time... Anyway, you mean 30 and 20 seconds ends, right?
Yes. Though I think they're still suspect.

I'll wait for what Pain has to say on this matter.

Last edited:
Saitama was planing on wiping out Saitama, the ship, and hit the earth. Would the ships dura make a difference as well?

The CSRC would need to be over a hundred times stronger than his punches for Low 5-B+
I'm not sure if this is a good justification to deny the calc, since after the CSRC revision with Kep the attack has always been something like dozens to thousands of times higher than his punches.

Google Translate is far less reliable than people who can actually understand Japanese. 'Shave' was found to be more reliable.
In the Manga/Webcomic Boros used the word for scatter away via explosion. The anime used the same world, albeit it was translated differently. The manga guidebook uses shave because the word for destroy means destroy in the figurative since of the word, but in context shave means whittle away like you're shaving a pencil or peeling a orange.

Could you call someone from the calculation group?
The use of dynamic pressure is now in doubt. Although I do not quite understand what the problem is, because dynamic pressure is the pressure of a substance in a directional motion.

In the Manga/Webcomic Boros used the word for scatter away via explosion.
That's consistent with this, then.
The manga guidebook uses shave because the word for destroy means destroy in the figurative since of the word, but in context shave means whittle away like you're shaving a pencil or peeling a orange.
That's exactly what I thought/was saying.
@DMUA
@Therefir
Could you give your opinion?
Non-staff can't tag others. I'll do it.

@DMUA
@Therefir

@Nik You might want to remake this thread for calc group members to assess since you've ironed out all the details.

Therefir said he couldn't help with this calculation. Ugarik does not agree with the use of dynamic pressure, although I will not say that I see problems with using this. If the rest of the experienced members of the calc group had taken a look at this, then perhaps a lot would have been clarified. How do you propose to redo this thread? I just don 't quite get it .

You need the opinion of DMUA to somehow figure it out, because Therefir (sorry if I wrote the name incorrectly) said that he could not tell in this matter.
Dynamic pressure, by its definition, is the pressure that turns out to be a substance moving in a direction.

Ugarik says that this is part of the formula that cannot be used outside of it, however Google constantly gives me this formula when I try to find the strength of the wind in terms of speed.

Back