• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon

Boros' feat implies a faster time character, but since this is only a test calculation that can be rejected, I will take 30 seconds as the high end, although it should be much higher.
when you do the final calculation, it would be interesting to see what level the saitama would pick up by dispelling it with his serious punch.

I wondered if the formula of overpressure covering the surface of the Earth is viable at all? In the sense that the shock wave is usually a hemisphere. That is, the same length and height. However, when we use half of the equator as the radius, it means that the height of the shock wave is 20,000 km, and this is almost the edge of the Earth's orbit. In this case, the question of why such a high result comes out disappears

Dumb idea and will make me look boring: try to make the cannon Small Planet in Zettatons and the serious punch in 5B lol

@ByAsura Could you take a look at this? All the ends, except the last one, leave Boros in the same key, but already return him against the background of Orochi

If this is accepted will you only climb pro boros using the cannon and pro saitama? Will tatsumaki still be Low 5B on Exatons?

Hmmmm, are there any psi values for permanently changing ground topography? Like what shaving the Earth's crust would do?

Garou wouldn't scale to Csrc. Only downscale from Boros's physicals.
Just the same physically he surpasses him and Boros has superiority only with energy attacks. In any case, they are positioned as equal threats and I think this will be confirmed in the current story arc, because Murata stated that the battle of Garou and Saitama will be bigger than the battle of Saitama and Boros.

Just the same physically he surpasses him and Boros has superiority only with energy attacks. In any case, they are positioned as equal threats and I think this will be confirmed in the current story arc, because Murata stated that the battle of Garou and Saitama will be bigger than the battle of Saitama and Boros.
Boros is superior in everything but skill. But the manga version isn't here yet so we'll see what happens.

Are you trying to get saitama to upscale to planet? or what conclusion do you want to get to?
Yes, it will scale only for Saitama and Boros. Garou is possible, given the authors' old statement that they are equal in strength, but it seems easier to wait for his fight with Saitama and maybe we will see something much more impressive.

Said guidebooks only talk about "shaving" the planet Earth, not blowing it up by overcoming its GBE.
In any case, all the ends from low to high fit perfectly into this. High end is close to being Low 5-B+, but still not enough.

Only the Highest end goes beyond the 5-B baseline levels.

Being perfect doesn't make the other ends right.

Also, this whole thread requires a lot of assumptions.
I'm not saying they're right because they fit into it.

Assumptions here are built only around the timeframe of the feat.

Do you think it doesn't work? If so, for what reason?

Said guidebooks only talk about "shaving" the planet Earth, not blowing it up by overcoming its GBE.
Doesn't Boros also outright state that his attack will just wipe out a small part of Earth as well? I haven't read OPM in quite a while, so I am likely wrong.

Doesn't Boros also outright state that his attack will just wipe out a small part of Earth as well? I haven't read OPM in quite a while, so I am likely wrong.
No, in Japanese it was said "to shave the Earth", the rest of the interpretation is a liberty of translation.

I'm not saying they're right because they fit into it.

Assumptions here are built only around the timeframe of the feat.

Do you think it doesn't work? If so, for what reason?
I thought the Low 5-B+ ends were the PSI ends we talked about before.

Either way, it's still a lot. Boros, right now, is only baseline Low 5-B due to upscaling. The CSRC would need to be over a hundred times stronger than his punches for Low 5-B+, which is not proven in the material. Also, nothing suggests that Boros would destroy (and/or mass-scatter) most of the planet.

Something to note is That Boros said CSRC would wipe out the surface of the Earth with Saitama included, who he knows is stronger than Boros (a likely low 5-B)

Something to note is That Boros said CSRC would wipe out the surface of the Earth with Saitama included, who he knows is stronger than Boros (a likely low 5-B)
That probably wouldn't contribute much to the ratings. Blowing up the planet's surface is a drop in the ocean compared to Low 5-B. It's not like the energy would decrease exponentially, or something, and Saitama doesn't have anywhere near enough surface area to even tank half of the shockwave.
Tbf while not proven, it makes sense.
"It makes sense" is not an excuse to use this. Nobody in the franchise has Low 5-B+ feats, and the calculation is based on assumptions. Neither of those bode well for this getting accepted.

Last edited:

Either way, it's still a lot. Boros, right now, is only baseline Low 5-B due to upscaling. The CSRC would need to be over a hundred times stronger than his punches for Low 5-B+, which is not proven in the material. Also, nothing suggests that Boros would destroy (and/or mass-scatter) most of the planet.
No. Please follow the link. This is what was calculated by the formula.

Performed by a guy using all of the energy that absolutely failed against Saitama and from a weakened attack. I could see dozens, but not hundreds.

Not really. It's taking nuke windspeeds and amplifying them a trillion-fold, basically. Nothing really even suggests this would affect windspeed.

You also have contradictions, namely it being pretty much unanimous by every source that this attack wouldn't have mass-scattered half of the planet, only destroyed/shaved part of it.
No. Please follow the link. This is what was calculated by the formula.
The lower ends are reasonable (only 6-13 times Boros), but it's been debunked in the comments.

Edit: I guess I'll see how this plays out.

Last edited:
Performed by a guy using all of the energy that absolutely failed against Saitama. I could see dozens, but not hundreds.
It seems like Boros realized that Saitama was toying with him. So it is up to debate whether Boros truly believed that something only dozens of times stronger than his punches would one shot Saitama and still destroy his ship and the surface or not.
Blowing up the planet's surface is a drop in the ocean compared to Low 5-B.
I am not saying we should use it but if it was vaporization, the result of CSRC would be 5.7 zettatons. Released Boros was also talking about vaporizing stuff IIRC.

True, if he could, we wouldn't have bothered with the explosion formula, we'd have just straight-out gunned for KE like the MCU worrisome world-wipe.

Back