• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Which 7-B version is this, afterall? Chains of Olympus or GOW1?

The former has a 5 year lead on Ascension Kratos, who scales to the 26 megaton feat, and it's worth noting that Kratos canonically increases in strength everytime he slays an enemy in battle.

The latter has a 10 year lead on Ascension Kratos.

It's GOW1

Beginning of the game Cole survived an explosion of 27 megatons, and Earley Game Cole is vastly weaker then Sasha, who gets stomped by Alden, who is decently weaker then Kessler, who End game Cole is Equal too

End game Cole has his powers multiplied by 2x

It's more like "literally the second you start a new game Cole tanks a 27 Megaton explosion directly to the face before his conduit powers even properly manifest, he spends a week or 2 in bed, gets up, now he's an electric boi, then he charges several substations , fights dudes and exploits his Accelerated Development, and picks up Blast Cores"

Well, Kratos gets slightly stronger the more monsters and people he kills, and he has a 10 year gap on Ascension Kratos, who is the version with the 7-B feat.

So

Basically the long and short of it is they're both the same level of "if we could put a + we would" and Cole got a 2x boost ontop of that

More like Cole seems to be waaay lower on the spectrum of scaling chains, considering Kratos's average Tuesday is killing several monsters, and his Friday is singlehandedly destroying a horde of several hundred.

Grenades, Headshots that make the victims explode with electricity, Speed amping via precision mode and Bio Leech which would basically be a death sentience as per using it on someone with 10x his hax at a much longer then "Contact" range

Kepekley23 said:
Sure, but not overtly so.

Anyway, what does Cole have and use in character?
Range spam to utterly oblivion and shoot bomb after electric projectile.

Also, this is evil Cole, so what does Kratos do if Cole touches him?

Whether or not that happens is up to Kratos, Immhust considering all the options of Kratos gets close

> Evil Cole

What is his sense of "evil"? Because depending on whether he has literal evil energy, the Light of Dawn would be a nasty surprise for him.

Also, Cole seems to wear a metal suit, which is a bad idea considering Zeus's Fury has real electricity conduction feats and it is a long range projectile.

Evil is basically villain Cole, he's willing to sacrifice thousands for the sake of more power and he ended up making himself rule over empire City as a lawless wasteland

Actually, he doesn't wear a metal suit in inFAMOUS 1, like the inFAMOUS 2 picture in the OP lead you to believe, he wears a leather Jacket

Nah, he doesn't really have an "literal" evil energy, but he is definitely a real bad guy for the reasons Gar mentioned above. Though, does being really evil give you evil energy in the GOW verse? (Asking cause I've only played GOW1 and part of GOW2 a long time ago, so I'm not familiar with the verse mechanics)

Also no, Cole doesn't really have any metal on his person, with the exception of like a few clips on his backpack and his cellphone. But keep in mind that Cole has a decent resistance to electricity/lightning, even against attack on his level. He also is pretty familiar with conducting attacks, as he uses his own electricity to conduct through metals to attack his foes (especially Evil Cole, Arc Lightning specifically conducts through metals to hit enemies, and can even conduct through bodies to hit others nearby, which will conduct off them and so on. Arc Lightning also automatically stacks with Sadistic Strike, which causes enemies to explode with electricity).

Imma just say Incon as both sides have made some pretty damn good points and it's hard to tell, for me at least

Electrical attacks against Cole are essentially the equivalent of wacking a phone with a USB Cord.

It works... Kinda... I guess...

Of course the phone in this case also has hands and can grab it and use it to replenish it's power

That's a wierd metaphor but hopefully it makes sense

I might go incon as well, anything save "extremely far away" is a death sentience for Cole considering Kratos' hax, but he also has quite a few good ways to keep that "extremely far away" in tact.

Well, I have been working on a relatively massive GoW profile lately, so I'm refraining from arguing for the time being.

We did it bois

Now which verse should these 2 angry bald bois solo together? strongest verse these 2 could solo? Strongest forms used for both.

Back