• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power of Hope vs Power of Dominance

Status
Not open for further replies.

VS

bro please don't tell me this is a stomp

Kratos:

Dracula: 1

goku solo both:

Last edited:
Yeah, the vampire who massively upscales from baseline infinite speed thanks to Death being bottom of the barrel to him in the scaling chain, compared to the dude who has kept up with several characters with infinite speed, that's totally going to help kratos when the literal castle's existence erases him on all levels.

that makes me think, can Kratos fight Bleach characters? and who can win or loss against?
4D hax + Conceptual level hax means Greek top tiers solo the entire verse. Hell, you don't need even that, even without the CRTs having happened, PoH Kratos would've decimated because Yhwach would practically have no way to interact with him regardless of his Almighty, due to Yhwach being CM Type 2 at best with Kratos upscaling from CM Type 1 by outgunning Fear Zeus who in turn is superior to CM Type 1 Primordials.

To add insult to the injury, all of Fear Zeus's attacks and PoH Kratos's attacks are CM Type 1 in nature and neg every immortality that isn't 9. Good luck countering that.

Yeah, the vampire who massively upscales from baseline infinite speed thanks to Death being bottom of the barrel to him in the scaling chain, compared to the dude who has kept up with several characters with infinite speed, that's totally going to help kratos when the literal castle's existence erases him on all levels.
Something something need feats of affecting something like Hope

4D hax + Conceptual level hax means Greek top tiers solo the entire verse. Hell, you don't need even that, even without the CRTs having happened, PoH Kratos would've decimated because Yhwach would practically have no way to interact with him regardless of his Almighty, due to Yhwach being CM Type 2 at best with Kratos upscaling from CM Type 1 by outgunning Fear Zeus who in turn is superior to CM Type 1 Primordials.

To add insult to the injury, all of Fear Zeus's attacks and PoH Kratos's attacks are CM Type 1 in nature and neg every immortality that isn't 9. Good luck countering that.
thanks for the answer KLOL

I mean.... Prime Soul King does have a 4-B key 👀.

But his profile currently sucks monkey nuts, so i wouldn't advise using it until it's revised.
All the busted hax is with GoW Kratos and PoH Kratos tho...

@Deceived3596 sounds like a lot of copium, Soul king gets whipped into submission by any Castlevania character and Kratos just presses O on him and wins 😎

@Tony_di_bugalu you mean the type 1 concept that Dracula’s capable of interacting and erasing at will? Yeah good luck with that.

@Artorimachi_Meteoraft All I hear is gilgamesh bending to drac's will like the mongrel he is.
Allow me to introduce myself glass

hoshimachi-suisei.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back