• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cole MacGrath vs Accelerator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real Life Science=/=Fiction Science

For the love of god Absorbtion does not have a vector

You are literally saying that because it's a vector a DEAD Accelerator can manipulate it. One big NLF after another

And please Quit the damn condescension with the whole "U don't do a bit of research"

I most certainly do, his Absorbtion doesn't have a vector. You're the one assuming it does, the burden of proof is on you.

The Wright Way said:
Malox1696 said:
u are asking a guy how studied physic how vector work passive is a human term vector are not passive or active or anything i call gg on your physic studies and once again show u don't do a bit of research on what vector are
I take it you failed your physics class then?
good try but saying that cole ionic drain is not a vector cause is passive is like saying light has no vector cause the sun passively emit light and radiation , hell gravity is not a vector cause it's passive yea gravity and light have no direction or force

I take it you failed your physics class then?
good try but saying that cole ionic drain is not a vector cause is passive is like saying light has no vector cause the sun passively emit light and radiation , hell gravity is not a vector cause it's passive yea gravity and light have no direction or force

Sorry, I already went against that.

If it really doesn't have a vector then cole win as accel power relies heavily on vector. He can't do anything to something that doesn't have vector. Logically everything has vector but it's fiction and not real world lol.

Edit: i mean everything that have magnitude and direction.

Eganergo said:
If it really doesn't have a vector then cole win as accel power relies heavily on vector. He can't do anything to something that doesn't have vector. Logically everything has vector but it's fiction and not real world lol.
Technically Time doesn't have a vector

N I T P I C K I N G

Anyway, feel free to close this, unanimous means no grace.

Wait, doesn't this mean it's a stomp, as accel can't do anything to cole but to die. I mean accel can't even bypass cole regen, and cole can kill him with this passive ability.

Burden of proof is quite easy ionic drain as seen in game and in the name, influence ion which are atoms or electrons trough the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ionic_bonding moving them towards Cole, on non live being it has almost no effect but when used on human red mist or red smoke can be seen leaving their bodies implying movement of energy, ionic drain is derivation of the bio leech which drain the target of is bio electricity which move and has vectors probably troughs the interaction of negative and positive ion which attract each other, all the above forces (electricity and movement) have vectors. Now stay with me cause this get difficult draining an opponent of their bio electricity or ion charges implies that a force very similar to electromagnetism attract the atoms towards you, and like most of the existing forces electromagnetism as a vector component that tell where the charges go and how fast they go both of this can be controlled by accelerator so conclusion ionic drain doesn't work cause the ion charges can't influence each other if the vector shield is in between sending the attractive force back

edit: and in game u can actually see a representation of a magnetic field attracting the mist towards Cole

even more u can find here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bioelectromagnetics

It would take absolutely decades for Cole to use it.

Do bear in mind if he does anything that isn't Ionic drain he gets ripped apart repeatedly and even then, it would take hours trying to get close to Accel.

He has one way to win, out of the thousands that fail.

Quick description of the fight

Fight Starts

Accel rips apart

Repeat for a few hours, maybe days

Cole does ionic drain

Wins

Malox1696 said:
Burden of proof is quite easy ionic drain as seen in game and in the name, influence ion which are atoms or electrons trough the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ionic_bonding moving them towards Cole, on non live being it has almost no effect but when used on human red mist or red smoke can be seen leaving their bodies implying movement of energy, ionic drain is derivation of the bio leech which drain the target of is bio electricity which move and has vectors probably troughs the interaction of negative and positive ion which attract each other, all the above forces (electricity and movement) have vectors. Now stay with me cause this get difficult draining an opponent of their bio electricity or ion charges implies that a force very similar to electromagnetism attract the atoms towards you, and like most of the existing forces electromagnetism as a vector component that tell where the charges go and how fast they go both of this can be controlled by accelerator so conclusion ionic drain doesn't work cause the ion charges can't influence each other if the vector shield is in between sending the attractive force back
^respect to this dude, i vote inconclusive then because even it's a vector, accel can't kill cole.

Eganergo said:
Malox1696 said:
^respect to this dude, i vote inconclusive then because even it's a vector, accel can't kill cole.
yes it is incoclusive

Whelp, scans it is then.

Drain is a passive Absorbtion upon activation, and I will say this, don't ever follow the wiki page which is intensely outdated.

Here's the move at 1:10 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=30aNmF-YnC0

Now as you see here, the move itself does drain the opponent, but the opponent itself does not get drained by a vector. It drains the body and shuts it down, and then after the body gets killed, it goes to Cole.

Accel can't manipulate a vector while dead, that's an obvious NLF, on top of this, he he's shown manipulating Absorbtion even if it did have a vector.

Also for the record, Bio Leech and Ionic drain are completely different moves mechanic wise, and they have entirely different uses.

Gargoyle One said:
Whelp, scans it is then.
Drain is a passive Absorption upon activation, and I will say this, don't ever follow the wiki page which is intensely outdated.

Here's the move at 1:10 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=30aNmF-YnC0

Now as you see here, the move itself does drain the opponent, but the opponent itself does not get drained by a vector. It drains the body and shuts it down, and then after the body gets killed, it goes to Cole.

Accel can't manipulate a vector while dead, that's an obvious NLF, on top of this, he's shown manipulating Absorption even if it did have a vector.

Also, for the record, Bio Leech and Ionic drain are completely different moves mechanic wise, and they have entirely different uses.
At minute 1 u can actually see the magnetic field coming towards Cole ripping the charged ions or electrons directly from the body that is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bioelectromagnetics you can interact with biolecticity trough the creation of an electromagnetic field in game is put to an extreme putting Cole at the center of the field like this
310px-Earths Magnetic Field Confusion.svg
:
the electromagnetic force makes the charges move towards him like how u move iron near a magnet

and accelerator is obviously immune to that like he does everyday for al the other electromagnetic field in the city (no cancer for hi hurrah)

edit: most of what i know is form here https://www.amazon.it/Elementi-Fisica-Elettromagnetismo-Paolo-Mazzoldi/dp/8879594788

While te field itself does go Towards Cole, do bear in mind this after the the absorbtion itself it still taking away bio electrictiy, in other words, him gaining himself is the vector, Cole himself taking it away is not.

Not too mention that yet agian, Cole is having Accel die of the absorbtion, which isn't the vector.

Immunity is an NLF no matter how you look at it, Accelerator has never had is Bio/Neuroelectricty absorbed, not once.

He can't manipulate a Vector after he's dead.

Gargoyle One said:
While te field itself does go Towards Cole, do bear in mind this after the the absorbtion itself it still taking away bio electrictiy, in other words, him gaining himself is the vector, Cole himself taking it away is not.
Not too mention that yet agian, Cole is having Accel die of the absorbtion, which isn't the vector.

Immunity is an NLF no matter how you look at it, Accelerator has never had is Bio/Neuroelectricty absorbed, not once.

He can't manipulate a Vector after he's dead.
are u blind or u can't see the image I posted ? Cole moves the vector towards him u can se the spherical magnetic field coming towards him

if accelerator was inside the field the waves would bounce off him and find an easier path to Cole who works as the magnet

I'm certainly not blind thank you for the insult, it's just irrelevant to what I was saying in the first place.

Has he done this before

Gargoyle One said:
I'm certainly not blind thank you for the insult, it's just irrelevant to what I was saying in the first place.
Has he done this before
he does this for all the other eltrcomagnetic field in the city

now could you give your logic for why it would not be a vector ? as i cleraly explanied (and even linked) how they wrok here

Might as well close this thread before this escalate to something bad. Mine and malox inconclusive won't change anything anyway.

Malox1696 said:
Gargoyle One said:
Has he done this before
That is comparable to absorbing energy and electricty from someone how?

@Teen, you could remove the thread, but its still grace period as theres 2 for inconclusive

Malox1696 said:
some time i guess the wankwagon beat logic too
Indeed.

The power to supposedly manipulate any and all vectors is insignificant next to the power of logic

Gargoyle One said:
Malox1696 said:
Gargoyle One said:
Has he done this before
That is comparable to absorbing energy and electricty from someone how?
@Teen, you could remove the thread, but its still grace period as theres 2 for inconclusive
cause the drain effect is created by the magnetic field, if the magnetic field doesn't touch u no force is applied

the sphere that seems to bend space during the attack is the magnetic field at 1.07 (focus on the ground to see it)

if u are implying that he just rips the energy from the opponent that is not different form telekinesis then that just kinetic force

last guess is gravity and that is out too as he can reflect that too

edit:at the end u can even see him discharging

@Malox

You're bias is staggering. We've stated repeatedly why Cole wins and you just flat out say 'lol vectors'. Either you dropped out of high scholl or you're grasping at straws so that your favorite character wins. Given what I know about you I'd guess both.

The Wright Way said:
@Malox
You're bias is staggering. We've stated repeatedly why Cole wins and you just flat out say 'lol vectors'. Either you dropped out of high scholl or you're grasping at straws so that your favorite character wins. Given what I know about you I'd guess both.
well u didn't even vote and u have no proof while i back my stament with facts and physic, by your logic the earth would still be flat and we should not be able to fly

Malox1696 said:
The Wright Way said:
@Malox
well u didn't even vote and u have no proof while i back my stament with facts and physic, by your logic the earth would still be flat and we should not be able to fly
W H A T ?

Gargoyle One said:
Okay guys its basically unanimous, lets close or remove before this gets out of hand
would you please give me an explanation why they are not vectors or at least say what is wrong in what i wrote ?

btw here is your proof

Ok i guess

Malox1696 said:
Gargoyle One said:
Okay guys its basically unanimous, lets close or remove before this gets out of hand
would you please give me an explanation why they are not vectors or at least say what is wrong in what i wrote ?
We have been. You just haven't been listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back