• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cole MacGrath vs Accelerator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yobobojojo said:
Malox1696 said:
The Wright Way said:
@Malox
You're bias is staggering. We've stated repeatedly why Cole wins and you just flat out say 'lol vectors'. Either you dropped out of high scholl or you're grasping at straws so that your favorite character wins. Given what I know about you I'd guess both.
well u didn't even vote and u have no proof while i back my stament with facts and physic, by your logic the earth would still be flat and we should not be able to fly
W H A T ?
look at what u write u voted kessler (i know he get his power) and that was it u then added nothing to this thread

The Wright Way said:
Malox1696 said:
Gargoyle One said:
Okay guys its basically unanimous, lets close or remove before this gets out of hand
would you please give me an explanation why they are not vectors or at least say what is wrong in what i wrote ?
We have been. You just haven't been listening.
saying "lol you are wrong cause passive is not a vector" is really a reason cause passive just means he doesn't need to activate it not that it has no vetcor

Malox1696 said:
Yobobojojo said:
Malox1696 said:
The Wright Way said:
@Malox
You're bias is staggering. We've stated repeatedly why Cole wins and you just flat out say 'lol vectors'. Either you dropped out of high scholl or you're grasping at straws so that your favorite character wins. Given what I know about you I'd guess both.
well u didn't even vote and u have no proof while i back my stament with facts and physic, by your logic the earth would still be flat and we should not be able to fly
W H A T ?
look at what u write u voted kessler (i know he get his power) and that was it u then added nothing to this thread
It could've been because I have other things to do

Such as organizing the soon to be made Composite Organism profile?

Yobobojojo said:
Malox1696 said:
Yobobojojo said:
Malox1696 said:
The Wright Way said:
@Malox
W H A T ?
It could've been because I have other things to do
Such as organizing the soon to be made Composite Organism profile?
hey did u just change your name ? or have 2 account ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back