• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cole MacGrath vs Accelerator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for future arguments sake, I do think Beast Cole would be willing to utilize time travel to claim victory. His mindset is generally "win no matter what," and he's done everything from deceit (he tricked the town of New Marais into thinking he was a hero by having Nix dress up as a member of the Militia, have her go on a killing spree, staged a battle against her, "defeated" her, all to get the Rebels on his side without having to empower their ranks) to murdering his loved ones (do I really need to explain how messed up the evil ending is? He went back on the promises he made to himself, to Kessler, to Nix, to Empire City, to Zeke, to Trish, to everyone really). I can totally see Evil Cole going back in time to paradox his opponent.

Then it's still inconclusive as he can't paradox

Alright this above added.

If he seriously had all of Kessler's power he could have won against angel Accelerator of all people, that's pretty damn interesting.

I don't see how paradioxing would work.

inFAMOUS is much more likely to be operating on Multiverse Theory than it to not, and Cole being immune to time paradoxes.

And if it's multiverse theory, then killing another Accel won't help him kill the Accel before him.

So it's doubtful if paradoxing people would work and even Cole even has it.

Yeah, inconclusive it is.

Close and add at will.

No, but Cole would need to get super close for that, right? Accel ain't have'in that.

Evil Cole's teleportation stretches kilometers.

Just go next to Accel, Drain and call it a day.

DMUA said:
Do vectors block Teleport?
They stop Accelerator himself from teleporting.

Cole can still teleport himself however.

You know what, okay, Cole via ionic drain, regen and Matter resistance

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't that agreed to be wrong?

Also Cole's range is still well into the kilometers as Evil Cole, and this is assuming Accel will never let the dude get close especially seeing this Kakine like dude have zero way past his regen.

How far can accel control reach in this form? I kinda forget. And yes accel is not some mindless dude, he will stay in range imo.

Kilometers, same as Cole

Accel is fighting a literal bike courier with regen, highly doubt he's gonna see this dude as a threat if he charged him and even then backing away is worthless.

Well that's a turnaround.

Cole MacG for reasons above.

Dude I know practically everything there is to know about Cole. You can ask me anything.

Also, everyone voted inconclusive for my reasoning and I debunked my own reasoning, so now it's 3-0-1 as surprised as I am to see Matt here.

Gargoyle One said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't that agreed to be wrong?
Also Cole's range is still well into the kilometers as Evil Cole, and this is assuming Accel will never let the dude get close especially seeing this Kakine like dude have zero way past his regen.
no he blocks any attemp to telefrag or teleporting him uneless you have more calculation power (showed in his manga)

and why should ionic drain work on accel ?

<Or teleporting him

See that's my point right there, Accelerator isn't getting teleported here.

Ionic drain has zero vector to manipulate, it's a passive Absorbtion upon activation of the targets bio-electrical/Neuro-Electrical energy, there's no vector to manipulate

Gargoyle One said:
<Or teleporting him
See that's my point right there, Accelerator isn't getting teleported here.

Ionic drain has zero vector to manipulate, it's a passive Absorbtion upon activation of the targets bio-electrical/Neuro-Electrical energy, there's no vector to manipulate
why would that have no vector ? u know if it moves it has vector ? and u know accell can controll bio-electrical/Neuro-Electrical energy too right ?

Passive Absorbtion is a vector? Where and when. I've played Infamous 2 multiple times and that's never the case.

I know he can do so, he did it to Last order IIRC.

Issue is, there's a difference between that, and having it literally drained from your body, shutting your own body down.

Ohh right and accel can even defend from mind manipulation. Ionic drain should have the same concept as this right?

Eganergo said:
Ohh right and accel can even defend from mind manipulation. Ionic drain should have the same concept as this right?
First of all, Mental Block is featless.

Second of all, Mind Screw and Absorbtion are not the same.

Gargoyle One said:
Passive Absorbtion is a vector? Where and when. I've played Infamous 2 multiple times and that's never the case.
I know he can do so, he did it to Last order IIRC.

Issue is, there's a difference between that, and having it literally drained from your body, shutting your own body down.
passive or active doesn't mean anything it still has vector and form what i saw on the wiki and the name of the attack it seems he make ion neraby move towords him "draning" the space around him right ? u know ion have vector when they move right ? u know that drain ion means moving ion right ?

edit: problably he is using magnetism to do this with + and - ion but this is just out of topic

I mean his absorbtion need an actual target and coordinate which is accel right? His vector shield should block that then. Then again as i told you i don't really know how his power work, i need to research more first.

<Passive has a vector

That is not how physics works, affecting an area by itself means it's active, it doesn't have a vector because it has no direction.

You are literally asking a guy who was responsible for the revisions of the inFAMOUS characters on this site, on top of playing the Infamous games multiple times for the sake of revisions, yes I'm very much aware how the drain works, and unless you can show me Accel manipulating Bio Electricity from himself, while having his brain and body shut down I call bullshit and say Cole drains and calls it a day.

GG.

Eganergo said:
I mean his absorption need an actual target and coordinate which is accel right? His vector shield should block that then. Then again as i told you i don't really know how his power work, i need to research more first.
no the absorption can be used without Target but still doesn't do anything cause u know ion are just an atom or molecule that has a non-zero net electrical charge and even then the concept of draining comes from taking away something from other thing which implies it moves it and, like every other type of force in the universe(except entropy) that cause changes, is vectorial

Eganergo said:
I mean his absorbtion need an actual target and coordinate which is accel right? His vector shield should block that then. Then again as i told you i don't really know how his power work, i need to research more first.
No and No

It's literally a passive drain upon activation, it doesn't target anyone, rather Accel is in the vicinity

Gargoyle One said:
<Passive has a vector
That is not how physics works, affecting an area by itself means it's active, it doesn't have a vector because it has no direction.

You are literally asking a guy who was responsible for the revisions of the inFAMOUS characters on this site, on top of playing the Infamous games multiple times for the sake of revisions, yes I'm very much aware how the drain works, and unless you can show me Accel manipulating Bio Electricity from himself, while having his brain and body shut down I call bullshit and say Cole drains and calls it a day.

GG.
u are asking a guy how studied physic how vector work passive is a human term vector are not passive or active or anything i call gg on your physic studies and once again show u don't do a bit of research on what vector are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back