• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

"Okay" Noah concentrated, she had done it, she had killed and hunted humans before, this is no different, maybe they can ignore some senses but not all, Noah moved like a Shadow, her footsteps were barely audible, all those shots, everything that person did, now the hunter will become the Prey and she will return all to him
A small amount of smoke was emitted from one of the windows in the tall buildings which surrounded them, followed by a yet another flash zooming straight towards Noah

Eqowir then used the blood that was pelted towards Damian's helicopter (given there's still blood stains), and uses that to create appendages to destroy the missiles, compensating for her short range.
(First how did blood reach the helicopter second how can she manipulate it that far away at least edit the profile if you are going to establish new abilities)

The bullet did nothing to the Waterboarder, she walked towards the enemy, in a quick movement she go to intercept him
As Noah quickly closed in on the gunman, they felt a stinging sensation in their chest, it was from a strong force, no mere bullet. The force sent them flying out the window they had entered all the way to the surface. At the end of the block was Sofia, her hand out in a gun gesture. It was her, she was the one who friendly fired on Noah, which become apparent when the projectile that sent Noah off quickly fleeted back to her arm, her trusty tattoo. She quietly panted as she bore a hole into Darren's head with a glare.

"I TOLD YOU HE WAS MINE!"

As Noah quickly closed in on the gunman, they felt a stinging sensation in their chest, it was from a strong force, no mere bullet. The force sent them flying out the window they had entered all the way to the surface. At the end of the block was Sofia, her hand out in a gun gesture. It was her, she was the one who friendly fired on Noah, which become apparent when the projectile that sent Noah off quickly fleeted back to her arm, her trusty tattoo. She quietly panted as she bore a hole into Darren's head with a glare.

"I TOLD YOU HE WAS MINE!"
Yet as she looked at the gunman, it suddenly went limp before fading away, revealing what it all was. After all...

Why did he suddenly went for clean shots?

On another building, Darren watched in confusion as the two monsters seemingly attacked a random building, thinking to himself "What the hell is wrong with them?". Another bullet was fired, bouncing off the wall though following each clink was the sound of spraying gas as the bullet bounced right back inside and past them all...

A fiery explosion ensued, engulfing the entire floor Noah was just falling from and threatening to collapse the building over the ones on the ground

Last edited:
(First how did blood reach the helicopter second how can she manipulate it that far away at least edit the profile if you are going to establish new abilities)
(It's not a new ability, her power is to manipulate blood. The blood she left counts. It's like the same thing with stands in Jojo, where Star Platinum's range is only around 2 meters, but he can throw stuff at farther distances. It follows the same logic)

Noah was surprised, this attack burned like hell because she didn't expect a Contraband attack from a distance, she moved, alternating her body to recover her balance, there was no injury luckily but it did hurt

"What the hell?!?" She said, don't know what Sofia was saying, after all illusion still affects the words of others which makes verbal communication useless.

Seeing this, Noah moved with her wings and get out of the range of the explosion.

Her frustration flared like a bonfire, so she sharpened her senses looking for the real Darren, she didn't have time for this, if her theory was true, she couldn't let Sofia kill him at all.

Yet as she looked at the gunman, it suddenly went limp before fading away, revealing what it all was. After all...

Why did he suddenly went for clean shots?

On another building, Darren watched in confusion as the two monsters seemingly attacked a random building, thinking to himself "What the hell is wrong with them?". Another bullet was fired, bouncing off the wall though following each clink was the sound of spraying gas as the bullet bounced right back inside and past them all...

A fiery explosion ensued, engulfing the entire floor Noah was just falling from and threatening to collapse the building over the ones on the ground
Sofia being just under 100 meters from the building wasn't too worried about that, what she was worried about?
Seeing this, Noah moved with her wings and get out of the range of the explosion.

Her frustration flared like a bonfire, so she sharpened her senses looking for the real Darren, she didn't have time for this, if her theory was true, she couldn't let Sofia kill him at all.
Noah going after her kill. However, she also couldn't let Dene die. He wasn't the nicest to her, but she didn't hate him.
Seeing this, Dene forced himself to get up and dash away.
With a flicking gesture, her tattoo shot towards Dene. It stuck itself against Dene's back and began pushing him quickly away from the collapsing building over to her

"Damn the medicine, Caleb I hope you find that medicine" she thinks to herself not really wanting to contact him, since she was busy, at least Sofia moved Dene, so she knew she wasn't crazy.

the Waterboarder found what she is looking for, she broken the wall and went for Darren

Dene gets caught by Sofia as he tries to stand up, limping.

"Shit! All of this just for medicine!" he muttered
She gestures to Dene to go inside for cover. The same building with the glass of water Sofia refused to drink. She then immediately coated her hand with her tattoo, giving her sharp fingernails. She leaped onto the side of a building and quickly began climbing it. She wasn't going to let Noah take this moment away from her.

"Come on God, don't do this to me now" she said as she searched for Darren.
Darren now stood a good few hundred meters away, detaching his grappling hook from another building and viewing the destruction he had caused. A whole building dropped on these monsters and somehow they still stand? He couldn't think of what other way he could possibly do to take down these things. He remembered this vision all too well, buildings falling as panic spread throughout the city and he remained helpless to stop it all.

With a heavy heart, he swung back to his home, ready to set up one last stand

Darren now stood a good few hundred meters away, detaching his grappling hook from another building and viewing the destruction he had caused. A whole building dropped on these monsters and somehow they still stand? He couldn't think of what other way he could possibly do to take down these things. He remembered this vision all too well, buildings falling as panic spread throughout the city and he remained helpless to stop it all.

With a heavy heart, he swung back to his home, ready to set up one last stand
Noah kept looking frustrated, she no longer had anything to lose, she jumped, used her flight to move faster, until she saw something, she was tentatively thinking about going for it but suddenly an idea occurred to her

She flapped at full speed, like lightning, and she went to catch him.

Noah kept looking frustrated, she no longer had anything to lose, she jumped, used her flight to move faster, until she saw something, she was tentatively thinking about going for it but suddenly an idea occurred to her

She flapped at full speed, like lightning, and she went to catch him.
Eventually Darren arrived back home, struggling to enter the house due to the only entrance not barricaded being the upper floor window which he quickly barricaded again

She gestures to Dene to go inside for cover. The same building with the glass of water Sofia refused to drink. She then immediately coated her hand with her tattoo, giving her sharp fingernails. She leaped onto the side of a building and quickly began climbing it. She wasn't going to let Noah take this moment away from her.
Unfortunately, Dene refuses and followed Sofia, albeit he was behind given the difference in speed.

There was something on his mind...

Last edited:
Noah smiled, she was on her roof right now and she thought she had to enter through a not so big hole, so little by little she made a hole that would hardly be noticeable, about 15 centimeters, she had to use her Waterboarder's natural Powers to enter there

Noah smiled, she was on her roof right now and she thought she had to enter through a not so big hole, so little by little she made a hole that would hardly be noticeable, about 15 centimeters, she had to use her Waterboarder's natural Powers to enter there
Inside, Darren's anxiety finally caught up to him. All that preparation, all that training, all that time... and now the apocalypse has finally came for him. Leaning on the wall and counting down once again, he suddenly felt himself grabbed by something invisible which in his panicked state, further worsened his condition.

He was soon tossed through the metal door of the bunker he had locked Marcy in, seemingly passing through it

Noah moved through the house looking from time to time at the photos, something in her told her that something was wrong, she walked until she heard something, she moved down to see what happened a few seconds ago

Sofia would need to play catch up due to her lack of resources. She used her tatto as a platform to run across the air with. The platform alternating between each foot with every step she took.

Noah moved through the house looking from time to time at the photos, something in her told her that something was wrong, she walked until she heard something, she moved down to see what happened a few seconds ago
Darren curled up from all the stimuli he felt, his visions growing worse as he saw and felt the walls around him crumble and fall until that familiar voice came through as usual, repeating again what he should do. Slowly he got onto his knees, his hand holding the door behind him as he counted down, eventually realizing where he is and who was standing in front of him.

"I'm sorry, but this is getting too dangerous" Marcy said, an odd calmness in her voice.
"What... Marcy, what are you saying?" Darren asked, still recovering from his previous affliction.

"It's all gonna be OK. Just let me do one thing for you..." she said, gesturing at the door.

"You're going to open that door, and I'm going to kill that monster outside"

Darren wasn't in his most lucid state, struggling to even get up and leaning to the door for support. Combined with the hopelessness of this situation and it was just enough for him to listen to what his daughter suggested, no matter how odd it may seem. He still kept his hand over his knife as he opened the door, viewing Noah.

Yet oddly enough, it was Marcy who stepped forth calmly, simply pointing at Noah and exclaiming.

"bang"

In an instant, a powerful blow ripped through Noah's body from the front, tearing apart pieces of her flesh and limbs, almost tearing her head off her neck as she was sent flying out of the house, crashing through the walls and roofs just in-time for Dene and Sofia to watch

Yet oddly enough, it was Marcy who stepped forth calmly, simply pointing at Noah and exclaiming.

"bang"

In an instant, a powerful blow ripped through Noah's body from the front, tearing apart pieces of her flesh and limbs, almost tearing her head off her neck as she was sent flying out of the house, crashing through the walls and roofs just in-time for Dene and Sofia to watch
Dene saw it all, saw everything...

Dene stood frozen in shock, his eyes fixed on the scene before him. He couldn't believe what had just happened. He had watched in horror as his lover, Noah, was torn apart by a monster... A monster who took away the one thing he deemed the most important. Dene's mind raced, trying to process the sight before him.

Dene felt a deep sense of disbelief and despair as he kneels on the ground, unable to even cry at the sight, only a deep emptiness in his eyes.

"What the hell is happening over there?!" Caleb chimes in using his contraband

Sofia looked down at Noah's literally shredded body and then to the house. The source of it
"No way in hell was it that man..."

Noah make another scream, try to do something, force regeneration, cannibalize her own body, switch forms so she can repair the damage.

"AAAAAHHHHHHh" she gave a non-human scream, feeling the pain of a thousand years of physical and mental torture, she moved as she reconstructed and reduced her size, her breathing became erratic, her own soul shuddered at this, agonized by such an act, a kind of psychic scream, like a crushing weight that only Waterboarders could feel, not by sheer power from Noah but like how a person feel the pain of others after saw them being kicked in the balls, that's what happened right know

Out of the remains of the house, frogs began to leap out, jumping out of every nook and cranny as they leapt away from the ruins.

Another entity also exited the ruins though unlike the frogs before, she instead floated, looking down upon them all.

The little girl from the very start.

"You humans are a pain, you know that?!" Marcy ranted.

Every time we think we've got you, you pull something else out of your butt and ruin it for all of us. This was our chance! Dad could've lived a normal life without knowing what's going on... Well, as normal as someone with anxiety issues can have.

"All you had to do was die"

"If I'm being completely honest, I don't give a shit if you're a kid. You're just about as insufferable as your father but lack his intelligence. We came to this place for ******* medicine and we get attacked! If I'm being honest? I'm going to enjoy making you watch me kick your daddies head off his ******* shoulders. Then it'll just be between us devils~"
Sofia simply grinned, they finally had something to blow off all their steam in one place. They'd release all their pent up emotions in one go

"If I'm being completely honest, I don't give a shit if you're a kid. You're just about as insufferable as your father but lack his intelligence. We came to this place for ******* medicine and we get attacked! If I'm being honest? I'm going to enjoy making you watch me kick your daddies head off his ******* shoulders. Then it'll just be between us devils~"
"Oh, very scary, miss" Marcy taunted before clapping.

In an instant, a heavy force was felt all over Sofia's body, crushing her from every inch of her skin

"Oh, very scary, miss" Marcy taunted before clapping.

In an instant, a heavy force was felt all over Sofia's body, crushing her from every inch of her skin

"It ain't an intimidation act si-GRHK!" Her teeth were grinding together. Partly as a result of the force, partly out of pure stubbornness and malice. She had sent her tattoo sling off her arm and at the little girls neck.

"It ain't an intimidation act si-GRHK!" Her teeth were grinding together. Partly as a result of the force, partly out of pure stubbornness and malice. She had sent her tattoo sling off her arm and at the little girls neck.
The slash didn't cut cleanly and instead, her head remained attached by a flap of skin, almost falling off.

"Oh, drawings? Let me show you some of mine... " Marcy replied, blood pouring our of her wound and turning black as it formed into serpents similar in shape to that tattoo. Instead of sending them directly back to sender, they instead flew above Sofia, each snake biting the other's tail, forming a circle.

From it, a sea of monsters fell through, each more monstrous than the last, all tearing at Sofia's flesh and bones. All while Marcy pushed her head back in-place

(Also @LaserRepellent just so you know, the ink and blood is an illusion so Sofia can't manipulate it)

The slash didn't cut cleanly and instead, her head remained attached by a flap of skin, almost falling off.

"Oh, drawings? Let me show you some of mine... " Marcy replied, blood pouring our of her wound and turning black as it formed into serpents similar in shape to that tattoo. Instead of sending them directly back to sender, they instead flew above Sofia, each snake biting the other's tail, forming a circle.

From it, a sea of monsters fell through, each more monstrous than the last, all tearing at Sofia's flesh and bones. All while Marcy pushed her head back in-place

(Also @LaserRepellent just so you know, the ink and blood is an illusion so Sofia can't manipulate it)
Through grit teeth she kept her composure. She's been in life or death situations before. Because of it, she's developed a aggregiously persistent mental fortitude
"Heh...heh... Cute drawing kid, but it could use some work. Look at mine and maybe you'll learn something."
She grinned, pointing behind the small demon of a child. Her father was being suspended against a wall by the tattoo which had rocketed past her after cutting into her neck
"Remember what I told you I'd make you watch?"
She was ready to dispose of the girls father at a moments notice if she needed.

"Remember what I told you I'd make you watch?"
She was ready to dispose of the girls father at a moments notice if she needed.
"What did he do to you anyway? Is it his really lame flirting lines? The fact that he snores really loudly..." Marcy asked, tilting her head.

"Or was it because he kept shooting you and you're too slow and dumb to dodge".

A black room suddenly engulfed Sofia who quickly looked at her prisoner, now just a single sniper rifle in her ink.

With the flick of a finger, a flash was fired right out, going past her and bouncing off before tearing through her shoulder. Yet the bullet did not slow, continuing to fly and bounce around, piercing through her body over and over as the rifle kept shooting until the whole room glowed orange with bullets bouncing, flying, and piercing through Sofia's broken battered body

Back