• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

"I think it might be time to start rapid fire." Damain says az he starts firing missiles as fast as they are created at Eqowir.
Eqowir tries to block the incoming missiles but finds them to be a waste of her energy.

Instead, she ducks down, using the smoke created by the missiles as cover while she runs towards Damian with a staircase of blood.

"Alright, I'll give you your human" Marcy said, the bleeding and battered Dene slowly floating towards Noah and placed gently on her feet.

"You have a chance to save him"
Noah smiled

"One more thing, we really only came for some medicines, we didn't even want to cause all this, we'll just take the medicine and leave if you tell me where it is" She said still with Darren

(I forgot the name of the medicine, just pretend that Noah said the name of it and that's it)

"One more thing, we really only came for some medicines, we didn't even want to cause all this, we'll just take the medicine and leave if you tell me where it is" She said still with Darren
"That annoying friend of yours has already found it. Tracked it down to one of the few drug stores still around. They're fine..." Marcy replied, showing a projection of the other team with Nutzlos ransacking a drug store

"That annoying friend of yours has already found it. Tracked it down to one of the few drug stores still around. They're fine..." Marcy replied, showing a projection of the other team with Nutzlos ransacking a drug store
Nutzlos found the medicine, holding it in his hand.

"Now... where are the others..." he muttered

Noah was walking, her muscles were screaming for her to stop but she didn't, she wanted to get out of here, she wanted the whole group to get out of here, go back home, probably punch Efrain for leaving all of them like this, rest.

"Resist, I- I'll get us out of here" she said as she looked at the state of both Dene and Sofia

(They are homing but I suppose the smoke could disrupt that)

“The missiles might have lost you but some other avionics still see you.” Damian says aiming the chain gun at her.(he doesn’t fire it yet)

"fair" Noah said while she released Darren and quickly grabbed Dene and went to Sofia, even though this was all hell for her because of how her body was right now
The moment he was released, Darren immediately pointed his handgun at Marcy, his grip shaky from all the emotions he felt. Anger, sadness, fear. From the very thought of what his own daughter had... is it even his daughter anymore?

"Y-You piece of... Why?! W-What d-did I ever do..." Darren asked, trying his hardest to keep up his posture and threat yet even his tone was shaky.
"You were just unlucky. You happen to be the only survivor of the rampage and you were asleep at the time. We were starving so in order to survive, I was made" Marcy explained calmly.

"W-Was a-any of it ever real?. D-Did you re-replace my daughter? Or was it always j-just you".
"I was there from the very beginning. It was always me".

Darren struggled to say anything, trying to process this revelation as Marcy stared at him blankly before finally deciding to finally snap it all away. In an instant, the illusion was lifted off, revealing the city for what it was, just another ruined city from the attack, much to her father's shock.

"All of those visions you've feared for so long, I just dropped the illusion for a moment. You weren't preparing for the apocalypse, it was already here, dad" Marcy explained.

"I get if you're horrified by this, it was the purpose... I've hurt you horribly so I'll let you choose. Shoot me and you'll never see or hear me again".

For just a moment, Darren was able to steel his will. His shivering stopped, his posture straightened up, his grip on his handgun tightened, and determination filled his eyes. Yet for a few solid minutes, nothing ensued. No gunshot, no attacks, not even a word as the smoldering heat passed on, as sweat loosened his grip, as the strain of standing for so long after a strenuous event made him shake from exhaustion, he still couldn't shoot.

"But you can't, can you? I'm all you have in the end" Marcy pointed out, noticing her father's determination turn to fear.

"You're so scared of change, so scared of your life changing in any way. We feed on that, we know...". Darren took a few steps back, pointing his gun towards his head instead, shouting "Sh-Shut... Just stop!".

"I know you wouldn't shoot me. And you wouldn't shoot yourself. You didn't even shut off the safety or loaded that. Because you don't know what lies in the end either, how different can it be?" Marcy continued before turning to the group in the distance.

"They're about the closest you can get to normalcy. Not a lot of humans in the next few kilometers. Trust me, I've checked. You should join them but I gotta warn you, you're way out of their league".
"I swear if you dare lay a finger on them I'll..." Darren threatened while walking up to his daughter, suddenly realizing something "You need me, don't you?".

"You're also all I know too... I won't cause any trouble, I swear. " Marcy replied, her father struggling to consider his actions now that he knows what entails...
"Don't... Don't ever swear again, young lady. You get it?" he scolded before walking off to meet the rest of the group, his daughter looking on from behind.

Noah was walking, her muscles were screaming for her to stop but she didn't, she wanted to get out of here, she wanted the whole group to get out of here, go back home, probably punch Efrain for leaving all of them like this, rest.

"Resist, I- I'll get us out of here" she said as she looked at the state of both Dene and Sofia
Dene is unconscious. Though the lessons Soma gave him were helpful, his stubbornness to use his ability instead of mastering the Ratios got him into a situation unfavorable for the group. In his mind, only anger remained. Anger to kill that girl and anger to try and get back up.
(They are homing but I suppose the smoke could disrupt that)
(I didn't know the missiles were home in, so I just assumed they are somewhat?)
“The missiles might have lost you but some other avionics still see you.” Damian says aiming the chain gun at her.(he doesn’t fire it yet)
As Eqowir builds the staircase, inching her way closer to him, she starts to build walls by using the blood from the bottom staircase. (This is like how you build up in Minecraft where you mine the bottom block, pick it up, jump, and tower over the block you were standing on)

(I feel so should also point out this stuff is realistically designed to be armor piercing but the blood is weird, also for future notice it do we assume that the helicopter only had training rounds or the explosive commonly used rounds)

(I feel so should also point out this stuff is realistically designed to be armor piercing but the blood is weird,
(This is fictional. But Eqowir's blood is not just blood. It's like solidified blood. And in her profile, it's stated she could make them into metal by concentrating the iron or whatever, so it's plausible that she could block it.)
(also for future notice it do we assume that the helicopter only had training rounds or the explosive commonly used rounds)
(I mean, they aren't trying to hurt each other, so he is using training rounds or blanks)

This is fictional. But Eqowir's blood is not just blood. It's like solidified blood. And in her profile, it's stated she could make them into metal by concentrating the iron or whatever, so it's plausible that she could block it.)
(I was referring to the fact it can just grab them but I suppose)
Damain stops firing missiles and attempts to fire one last burst of bullets. (I think it might be time to end this match you decide the victor)

Dene is unconscious. Though the lessons Soma gave him were helpful, his stubbornness to use his ability instead of mastering the Ratios got him into a situation unfavorable for the group. In his mind, only anger remained. Anger to kill that girl and anger to try and get back up.
Noah felt so sad, seeing someone she loves in that miserable state made her heart burn with anger, which encouraged her to move faster away from Marcy and her father.

She cursed in her head and was filled with killing intent but she knew that in this state she would not achieve anything so she tried to call Caleb.

“Caleb, are you still alive?“

She was still unconscious. It would probably be best not to wake her. She would not be happy with the current arrangement.
Noah felt so sad, seeing someone she loves in that miserable state made her heart burn with anger, which encouraged her to move faster away from Marcy and her father.

She cursed in her head and was filled with killing intent but she knew that in this state she would not achieve anything so she tried to call Caleb.

“Caleb, are you still alive?“
"Yeah... uh... everything changed? Like, the whole city. What the hell happened over there? Did you take care of the illusions?"

She was still unconscious. It would probably be best not to wake her. She would not be happy with the current arrangement.

"Yeah... uh... everything changed? Like, the whole city. What the hell happened over there? Did you take care of the illusions?"
"More or less, the Sightbreakers are going the other way, let's better go before we collapse from so many injuries, I barely feel my body, Dene and Sofia are badly injured and unconscious, let meet soon, I don't think I can continue with my body like this" The Waterboarder says her voice is getting weaker

(send me a screenshot, i need proof)
(I didn't even flip a coin lol, I just said who I wanted to win lol, but uh, just did it, ****** thing went flying
20230518_195803.jpg

"More or less, the Sightbreakers are going the other way, let's better go before we collapse from so many injuries, I barely feel my body, Dene and Sofia are badly injured and unconscious, let meet soon, I don't think I can continue with my body like this" The Waterboarder says her voice is getting weaker
"Alright, see you soon. I'm sending your our coordinates. We'll meet up there."

Damain stops firing missiles and attempts to fire one last burst of bullets.
This was a mistake. Eqowir used the wall to block the bullets as she creates a hook to pull Damian out of the helicopter.

"Got you now~~"
"Ah- there you are. We've been looking for you for a while now."
"..."
Nutzlos remained silent, taking the medicine as he lets out a deep breath.

This was a mistake. Eqowir used the wall to block the bullets as she creates a hook to pull Damian out of the helicopter.

"Got you now~~"

"..."
Nutzlos remained silent, taking the medicine as he lets out a deep breath.
"Uhh, a lot. It'd prolly be best if someone else caught you up on it fully later. You may forget anyway."

"Well Dene got his ass beat and Noah talked the Waterboarder into not murdering us also thanks for finding that medicine would've been pissed if we went through all that and came out without it." said Rizzuto.
(Hold on did you just ignore my whole post rude)
(Uhhh no, it's just that Nutzlos was too silent, so you could imply that he didn't respond to it... He's too serious to say anything)

"Ahhh, Stop! You win I can't do anything to someone this close just don't break... Wait do people use female terms to refer to helicopters or am I thinking of boats?" Damian says in a somewhat worried tone.

"Ahhh, Stop! You win I can't do anything to someone this close just don't break...
Eqowir didn't so much hurt him as she treated whatever injury she inflicted on him instead.
Wait do people use female terms to refer to helicopters or am I thinking of boats?" Damian says in a somewhat worried tone.
"Eh?"

She's confused by his statement. Clearly, she isn't that bright.

Back